SORT BY Relevancy
9Round is a specialized fitness center dedicated to serving clients who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. 9Round offers traditional "old school" boxing and kickboxing fitness programs that incorporate functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimens.
In addition to the great, 30-minute Kickbox Fitness workout, 9Round also offers a great nutrition program, 9Round Nutrition. 9Round Nutrition will teach individuals the difference between eating healthy versus 'Eating Right.' In addition, 9Round Nutrition will teach individuals the importance of carbohydrate-protein-fat at each meal/snack.
Today we will discuss the important componets for achieving that amazing body transformation you are looking for. If you are ready to breakthrouhg the clutter, streamline your nutrition and get results, you dont want to miss Body Transformation 101! For more information on 9Round, visit http://www.9round.com
Dr. Richard Olree graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology degree and a Doctorate in Chiropractics . He is currently a member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors. He is co-author of the book Minerals for the Genetic Code originally published in 2006 by Acres USA. The book is now in it’s second edition and has sold more than 3,000 copies worldwide. Dr. Olree’s contribution to the book focuses on a chart of the spine he developed that overlays the Standard Genetic Chart.
Dr. Olree currently practices in Hillman, Michigan. He sees an average of 30-50 patients per day. For the last nine years, Dr. Olree has been making house visits to the local Mio/Fairview Amish communities and has been visiting the local Ossineke area Amish for the last 4 years, as well.
He also offers Nutritional Consultations to people all over the world including Germany, Australia, Canada and many other countries. Dr. Olree has been, and is, speaking to various groups about genetics, minerals and nutrition. His recent travels have taken him to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Indiana, Utah, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and many many more. His most recent visit took him to Ohio where he spoke at the Acres USA Convention.
To see a list of places that Dr. Olree will be visiting, go to www.emineral.info
If you would like to speak with Dr. Olree himself, please call the office at (989) 742-4242 to set up a Nutritional Consult. The cost is $30.00 per half hour. Please fill out the “Become a Patient” questionnaire prior to your scheduled consultation.
Have you ever wondered if you are providing your pets with the proper nutrients to keep them healthy and active? Have you been confused about whether or not your pet needs supplements other than those provided in commercial pet foods? And what kinds of additional supplementation would they need? Are there different supplements for different animals? In this episode, we will be interviewing special guest, Mr. Lee Phillips, president of Vibrant Pets. He will be answering the above questions and more, to clear up any misconceptions about pet supplements. And best of all, he will provide us with information about Vibrant Pet products and how they can help our furry companions! Be sure to join us, September 13th at 5PM, CT. You won't want to miss it!
This is the audio accompaniment for the power point presentation for the Bastyr University Nutrition Principles Class. The power point itself is on the Moodle and can be downloaded. This audio will indicate which slide we are on.
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
Edwina Frazier will be sharing with us how she went from being a single mom with six children to becoming a successful business woman, wife and author. Her story will help you realize that nothing is impossible
Pat is truly an inspiration a woman who survived stroke twice and can keep moving no matter what. As a Mighty Woman of God she keeps it moving. Listen as she shares a story and survive no matter what was going.
Amy Prittle has had many ups and downs in her life but manage to turn it around for her good. Tonight Amy is going share with us battle with eating disorder
Today's guset Dr. Jeff Senechal is a Chiropractic graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia and has been an associate with Dr. Tent since 2009. He utilizes CRA (Contact Reflex Analysis) for assessment and diagnosis both in Chiropractic Care and Nutrition. Dr. Senechal is also certified through the Functional Medicine University as a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP). He is pursuing a Diplomat in Nutrition.
He is very active in his community and lectures on various health topics several times a year. You can find his recent health lectures on DVD at the his office or on YouTube via the Diverse Health Services. Dr. Senechal is also a member of the South Lyon Business Network International Group and Michigan Association of Chiropractors.
Dr. Senechal's passion is alternative healthcare and he strives to change the mindset of people by getting them to think outside the box.
To contact Dr. Jeff Senechal
To contact Michael & Theresa
It's FIT Friday and time for some FOOD for Thought in honor of National Nutrition Wareness Month. Our word for the week is Destiny and we've discussed how our vision (or lack thereof) effects it. Today we discuss practical insights to helping you maintain good vision health for life. No matter what the age, we have tips and ideas to keeping your eyes healthy.
Fruits and vegetables are at the top of our list. But nothing boring. As Spring emerges we'll talk about fun recipes that kids and adults alike will love.
Recipes, resources and highlights will be on our blog & Pinterest.
1ST Hour: Host Latifah Hameen will be joined by Guest: Brenda Wakefield. Topic: "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!" Healthy & Unhealthy Eating Choices & Results.
2ND Hour: THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES Host: Michael Hameen join by Guest: Rashad Shabazz,Imam & Community Builder, Topic: "SOCIAL INTELLEGENCE" Acknowledging G-d's Gifts for growth of the Individual & Community Life.
2ND Hour: Join Host: Michael Hameen & Guest: Rashad Shabazz Topic:"SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE" on:THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES; Program acknowledging the Gifts of the CREATOR for Growing our individual & Community Life.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (12 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- Indigenousity (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its My House (0 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (0 chatters)