SORT BY Relevancy
25.8 million Americans have diabetes — 8.3 percent of the U.S. population. Of these, 7 million do not know they have the disease. In 2010, about 1.9 million people ages 20 or older were diagnosed with diabetes. The number of people diagnosed with diabetes has risen from 1.5 million in 1958 to 18.8 million in 2010, an increase of epidemic proportions. It is estimated that 79 million adults aged 20 and older have prediabetes. Prediabetes is a condition where blood glucose levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be called diabetes. Studies have shown that by losing weight and increasing physical activity people can prevent or delay prediabetes from progressing to diabetes. Let's get the facts right! Prevention and CURE!!! We will delve into this concerning issue today!
Having a daily healthy habit is the most important thing in being healthy, happy and balanced. Jossi will go over some basic health practices.
Dr. Michelle Robin, who has been around wellness for nearly three decades, is an international speaker, best-selling author and practicing chiropractor. She is the founder of Your Wellness Connection, P.A., one of the nation’s most successful integrative healing centers focusing on disciplines such as chiropractic, Chinese medicine, massage therapy, energy medicine, counseling, nutritional and wellness coaching, and movement arts. She is the author of The E Factor: Engage, Energize, Enrich – 3 Steps to Vibrant Health, Wellness on a Shoestring: Seven Habits for a Healthy Life, as well as its companion curriculum, The Wellness on a Shoestring Program, and co-author of Succeeding In Spite of Everything. Dr. Robin holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Washburn University and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College. She has received post-graduate education from a number of institutions, including Parker College of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College and Northwestern Health Sciences University. She is the founder of Your Wellness Connection which is a health and wellness center dedicated to helping their patients live a healthier life! Thanks for listening - David HealthyWildAndFree.com
In this episode of Healthy Living NOW!!!, we will discuss core muscles--what they are, and why strengthening them is so important to our over all health. We will also examine some simple exercises to help you begin core strength training right in the comfort of your own home! This show will be a program you will treasure for years to come! No super fast paced stuff here! Just good 'ole strength training for our core strength. It will help you in your daily living and improve your overall journey to aquire Healthy Living NOW!!!
In today's show, we will explore 10 ways to help us relieve the stress of our daily gind! Yep! We are a busy nation, and sometimes we begin to feel overwhelmed and irritated. In addition to our normal day's stressors, the impending holidays can bring about extra added stress too.
In addition to discussing tips of how to relieve stress, we will venture into the land of STRESS Relieving Foods! So often, we do not realize that when eat various foods they can have an impact on our moods. Therefore, we will discuss why that is true and what foods help to relieve stress.
So, GRAB a chair and sit down for some good 'ole stress relieving chit-chat!
In this episode of Healthy Living NOW!!!, we will discuss the many reasons why America is such an obese nation and what can be done to combat such an epidemic. We will explore the reasons Dr. David Kessler feels America is facing obesity in unheard of proportions. In addition to this on point subject, we will continue to pursue our quest for Healthy Living NOW!!! through exploring ways we can begin to thwart the effects of obesity in our everyday life.
In this episode of Healthy Living NOW!!!, we will examine various foods that can provide THE best nutrition for our everyday consumption, and we will discuss variety of sample recipes for helping you to begin to let your creative juices begin to flow! Finally, we will talk about a wonderful program to help you jumpstart your quest for HEALTHY LIVING NOW!!! So, join us for a time of refreshment that is sure to produce a mindset that desires to begin living a healthy lifestyle...RIGHT NOW!!!
***There was some technical problems in the beginning but bear with it and you can hear Jossi much better after about 10 minutes into the show******
This is an intro show discussing what Healthy and Magical Life show is about. Why it is so revolutionary in concept!! Jossi will talk about upcoming shows and answers questions on air. Jossi will discuss what skills that everyone can develop and acquire for greater success in life!
Why are relationshis so hard? Jossi will discuss the basic principles of having a great relationship with friends, family and significant others and answer questions by email, chat, or live calls. Relationshis will be looked at from different angles, both psychological and spiritual.
We are going into Fall and the body reacts to the shift in temperature, light, dark, weather, and time change. Your mind and body is struggling to adjust. Jossi will talk about how to keep physically and mentally healthy and transition without fatigue, depression, and illnesses.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (18 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- 63504 (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (2 chatters)
- League Source (2 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (2 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Detroit Web Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Passion (2 chatters)
- civilalert (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- blackonomics (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (0 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (0 chatters)