SORT BY Relevancy
How could the most healthy of foods cause us to gain weight?
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
Lyn-Genet Recitas, HHP - Executive Director of Nutrition.
Lyn-Genet Recitas has been a holistic nutritionist since 1983 studying nutritional therapy, holistic medicine, herbology, homeopathy and shiatsu. She started working with immune response and hormonal balance twenty years ago on the west coast and has been running health centers for the past ten years in New York City and Westchester. Lyn-Genet and her team at The Lyn-Genet Plan have helped thousands of men and women find easy, effective ways to lose weight, improve health and reverse the aging process.
In this podcast we discuss which foods your body is reacting to and making you fat. Her book "The Plan" is called the anti-diet for a simple reason, it helps you to be able to eat the foods you love while losing fat.
You can learn more about her at LynGenet.com
Salomé Torres is a healer born in Ecuador. She helps busy people make time and space for themselves and speciallices on healings before, during and after surgery. Her healings allow her clients to pause for a moment, let go and re-connect with mind, body and spirit; most of the time, her healings decrease physical pain after surgery and clients recover faster.
She is a natural health coach, a student of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, A David Wolfe certified raw nutritionist, she is also a Brennan healing science practicioner. In this podcast we discuss raw foods, energy healing, engaging your senses and the importance of seeing with your heart, hearing with your heart and letting your mind go so that it doesn't get in the way of the health and healing process.
She also has two books on Amazon: Raw Vegan Radiance, The Best Smoothie Recipes For Natural Beauty and Raw Chocolate Revolution, Recipes For Your Healthy Chocolate Fix.
You can learn more about her work at SalomeTorres.com
Thanks for tuning in, please subscribe and leave a review in Itunes!
- David Benjamin
How do we eat safely when we have so many confusing messages about food? Jossi will discuss organic food and how to choose safe foods. How to eat safely and enjoy every bite of your healthy delicious food. Learn how to break bad food patterns and create healthier newer patterns.
Are you a vegetarian or a vegan who likes to eat healthy foods that are meat-free? Would you like to try some mint chocolate cake with soy milk instead of the good ol' cow's milk? On this episode of the The Glenda Ramos Show, Glenda discusses about some meat-free products as well as recommended cooking shows for vegans and vegetarians.
What is comfort food? We all have our definition and favorites. Some give us mental comfort but have no physical benefits. Others give us that warm and fuzzy feeling and are positively nutrient packed. Our guest, Tracee, RDN (Real Food Moms, Chef and Author) has her list of healthy comfort foods kids love. Together with co-host, Carolina Jantac, RDN (Kid Kritics Approved) we will narrow them down to five of the best and fill you up with great recipes. If you love comfort food and want the best for your family, you will want to listen to this show! Have your iPad or iPhone ready to take notes. Recipes!
For those who are health concious or making changes to their diet, trying to switch to healthy foods, to improve health or reduce long-term health risks, the transition can be frustrating, complicated and take much longer than desired.
For example, just because a food label indicates the product is "healthy" does not necessarily mean it is!
What if healthy food choices made are actually counterproductive because those may not the best foods for YOU?
We will discuss these topics and more on the next episode of Foodie Talk with Chef John and Anne. We will speak with Jaimi Ellison, a Nutritionist and Personal Trainer. You can visit her website here for more information about what she does. Callers welcome to share their experiences as time permits.
For a list of all of our previous episodes, go here. For recipe ideas and more from Chef John and Anne, visit their blog here.
What to do with greens, here's how to make it taste good. :) for the blender.
RECIPE for Dara's "One True Thing" Green Soup
3 Cups Purified Water, a Large Bunch of Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, Bunch of Cilantro, Fresh Dill, Parsley, 2 Peeled Lemons, Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Powder for Pop, a Pinch of Himalayan Salt, Celery (Cut in Half), Nutritional Yeast, Mung Beans for Garish, and you can add Spirulina if you want for more Protein. ... and 2 Avacados at the VERY end, just before you garnish!
Bon Apetit! Get your greens on! #KeepingItRawKeepingItReal
To see me make this soup, visit my YouTube channel! http://youtu.be/J19GtxXcgfU
More With Dara: http://www.daradubinet.com/more-with-dara
Buy DVDs: http://tinyurl.com/buydaradvds
Smile Foods Network is your premier source for Nutrition. Get informed about the politics to food, food laws and how it effects your families health. Listen to what food experts are saying, what food are trending, food technology, food recalls, recipes and more. Tune in Weekdays, 4:30 am (PST) on Blog talk radio and online at www.blogtalkradio.com & www.smilefoods.com anytime! .
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (125 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)