SORT BY Relevancy
Is being rich really the sign of greed or is it a sign of being an integrated thinker? Other than falling-into someone else's wealth could you really get rich without making choices and taking the appropriate actions to have wealth. What would the world look like if we didn't have wealthy people?
Is a thin body the sign of good health or is the glow of the largest organ, the skin, the sign of good health? What does it take to have good health both physically and mentally?
Do police officers and military indicate safety or were we safer when we knew our neigbors and we formed communities to build the next barn? What is safety and are you a peace seeker or war monger?
What do you desires have to do with your daily activities to selfishly create the things you want or need? Do you work it baby?
The Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants is a group of highly experienced attorneys and investigators who previously worked for the I.D.P.R. will represent and/or defend licensed professionals in cases involving the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Illinois Department of Public Aid and Illinois Department of Public Health. In this monthly podcast series our attorneys and consultants will share news, tips and resources.
Topics covered in this 30 minute Internet radio podcast:
Introducing Anita DeCarlo
How workers’ compensation law works in Illinois
Some common injuries that give rise to workers’ compensation claims
2011 amendments to workers’ compensation law in Illinois, wage differentials
Rebuttable presumptions, carpal tunnel caps, operative v. traumatic injuries
Measures healthcare industry workers can take to reduce risk of injury
Healthcare administrators, managers and workers’ compensation trends
Anita M. DeCarlo is a workers’ compensation attorney, associated with the Chicago health law and litigation firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, and the Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants. Anita earned her Juris Doctorate from The John Marshall Law School and she is an active member of the Justinian Society of Lawyers and served as Co-President of the John Marshall chapter. She was recognized as an Illinois Rising Star by Super Lawyers and received a Distinguished Service Award from the John Marshall Law School. Anita is a frequent speaker and article writer in the area of workers’ compensation law in Illinois.
Visit our Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants website for more information. You may also contact Anita DeCarlo for more information at (773) 631-4580 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<strong>An Advance Healthcare Directive enables California residents to authorize someone to make healthcare decisions on their behalf in the event they become disabled or incompetent. Join Bill and Rick to discuss why this estate planning document can benefit you, and how it enables both you and your family to move forward should the need arise. </strong>
This show is the amazing story of Jade Grace, who grew up with a mother who lived in an iron lung. The iron lung was a tank respirator used to help people artificially breathe used often during the polio epedemic. It's use was usually only for several weeks until the lungs regained strength. For some like Jade's mother, it was for a lifetime. She lived 30 years on the iron lung. Jade's story is about a child's experience of interacting and loving a mother who was lived in an iron lung. Many on iron lungs were confined to institutions but Jade's father had the resources to keep her at home with all the necessary care. She even summered on Catalina Island with the family. Jade's story is a part of medical history that everyone should hear about. Her stories are capitvating and heartwarming. Be sure to tune.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for the last day of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her recent trip to France
- Leah Launey of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast and Ranger Brady Wendt of Lake Kaweah will discuss Summer Fun in Three Rivers, California
- Becky Frost, senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services will discuss Identity Theft and Travel Safety
- Todd Montgomery – Travel writer and photographer for Life-Uncorked.com, will discuss media trips and events organized by the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- John Garder, Director, Budget and Appropriations for National Parks Conservation Association will try call in from his California Climate Ride!
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
In light of the attacks and the ante of talking about the attacks on our country. Is this for our safety? Or a plan that puts us in a corner. A funnel to make us believe we are in danger. I am not about conspiracy but it is interesting on how heighten this nation has become to everything. Everything is sensitive and it is even reducing saying the name of Jesus to a whisper. What is next?
On this week's program, host Doug Field is live in the studio for an update on all things health care consumerism. Doug will be joined by two special guests, John Young and Ron Bachman, two thought leaders in health care consumerism and trusted advisors to The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism.
The first guest on this week's show will be John Young, chief executive officer of Consumerdriven, LLC. From his perspective as a leading consulting on all things health care consumerism, John will be discussing growth in the private exchange market and how the entire health care ecosystem is adapting to consumerism trends.
For the second segment on this morning's program, Ron Bachman, chairman of the Editorial Advisory Board at The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism, will be calling-in to give his outlook on what's next in health care consumerism. Ron will also be discussing his upcoming workshops at the 2015 FORUM & Expo, the Certified in HealthCare Consumerism (CHCC) program, future IHC University initiatives and pending compliance concerns for industry stakeholders.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- BeverlyD (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)