SORT BY Relevancy
WOS Herbal Health LLC was created based on strong demand for quality herbal supplements. We aim to provide our customers the best in herbal supplements without binders fillers or following agents. Most foods now are highly processed, preserved and full of artifical ingredients, that by the time it reaches our table, there is little to no nutritional value. WOS is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality organic and wild harvested supplements that are 100% whole herbs. If you are looking for alternative health products, well look no further. Take back your health with WOS Herbal Health
Please join us live this coming Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST. with host Denise Messenger. Shoshanna Katzman is our special guest. She will be talking about her book, "Qigong for Staying Young: A Simple 20 Minute Workout to Cultivate Your Vital Energy." She has been founder and director of the Red Bank Acupuncture & Wellness Center since 1988. As a practitioner in the field of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine for 40 years, she is an Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist, Tai Chi and Qigong Professional and Energy Medicine Specialist. Shoshanna has national certification through the National Commission for Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and state licenses to practice Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California. With two Master Degrees, one in acupuncture and the other in sports medicine, combined with master level training in energy medicine as well as therapeutic massage. You asked for it and we deliver!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Sarah Salter-Kelly. Your ability to feel powerful, confident and capable is linked to how we have resolved the deeply painful experiences in our lives. We create value and meaning through venturing into the depths of our pain, transcending fear and making ourselves available to change. My gifts lay in illuminating this source of conflict within, and transforming its bondage, through understanding, compassion and ceremony. Sarah's website is http://www.sarahsalterkelly.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• one can be healthy when diagnosed with cancer and have no symptoms...
• prostate cancer- if you act within two weeks of dianosis, you will regret it- survival rates of those with prostate removed- no best answer- chemo, radiation- close monitoring- drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• breast cancer and prostate cancer are basically the same thing...
• breast cancer- phytosterols, estrogenic chemicals found in the environment, approximately 30 estrogens found in a woman's body...
• estrogens are not found in plants except estrace in orange peels, pomegranate seeds and young green beans...
• plastic has much more cancer feeding estrogens than any plant...
• radiation protection- cooked red and orange vegetables and seaweed..
• be sure to buy only cultivated american ginseng- on United Plant Savers list of endangered plants..
• can't stand the taste of infusions- find a way to like them...
• life isn't about making excuses, it's about finding ways to do it...
• no essential oils on breasts- lots of infused oil suggestions...
• cayenne oil- no healing from cayenne...
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. Empower Yourself the Wise Woman Way. Call in or listen online. get answers to your questions about herbs, herbalism, healing, health, diet, nutrition, natural remedies, alternative medicine, wild crafting, folk remedies, nature, meditation, menopause, childbearing, cancer prevention, general health care, disease prevention, spirit healing, energy healing, Reiki, yoga, and much more... general wellbeing the wise woman way, Susun Weed has been a health expert for five decades, she is the author of the Wise Woman Herbal Series and she is an international speaker on the topics of health, healing, wellbeing and disease prevention. Listen in to hear her opinions on raw foods, veganism, fasting, juicing, colonics, supplements, vitamins, detoxing, vegetarianism, paleo, gluten free and other fads.. Energize yourself as you lean about Susun's personal faith in nature and natural healing the Wise Woman Way.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Zoe Helene.
Zoe Helene (@cosmicsister.com), a multidisciplinary artist, cultural activist and psychedelic feminist, is connecting visionaries who share her commitment to women’s rights, animal rights and the right to journey with sacred plants. Zoe’s work has been featured in Forbes, Boston Magazine, Utne Reader, Outside Magazine, Boston Globe, Newsday, MIT Technology Review, and Fast Company. Her sustainability articles have been published in LA Yoga, Organic Spa, Coco Eco, Eco Salon, Conscious Living, Endangered Species Coalition, Huffington Post, Organic Authority and Ladybud.
Zoe travels to remote regions with her husband and partner, ethnobotanist and Medicine Hunter Chris Kilham, to promote medicinal plants, environmental protection and cultural preservation.
In 2007, Zoe founded Cosmic Sister®, a collective for women who understand that true balance of power between genders will bring peace, progress and sustainability. In 2013, she launched the Cosmic Sister Plant Spirit Grant, a merit-based program that supports women as they experience ayahuasca ceremony in the Peruvian Amazon. Two new companion grant programs, Women of the Psychedelic Renaissance and Cosmic Sisters of Cannabis, focus on helping women educate the public about the benefits and risks of psychedelics and responsible use of sacred plants such as ayahuasca, cannabis, peyote, and psilocybin mushrooms, in transformational mind/body/spirit work. Zoe’s mission is to bring more powerful stories about women’s frontline work in this arena to the forefront of public conversation. Through a fiscal sponsorship with the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), donations for these projects are fully tax deductible. Please visit www.cosmicsister.com/support for more information.
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Dan De Lion.
Dan De Lion is a Forager, Herbalist, and Teacher dedicated to working with Nature to facilitate the reunion of the people with our planetary purpose. Dan teaches through Return to Nature providing classes and weekend retreats in foraging and herbalism, making homemade remedies, fermentation and Kombucha brewing, ecological and mystic philosophy, and primitive and survival skills. He also makes herbal remedies, gives herbal consultations, runs year- long mentorship programs, and teaches custom group herbalism classes. Dans website is ReturntoNature.us and he can be contacted at Dan@Returntonature.us .
this episode Q&A includes:
• the whole reason you are taking care of yourself is so that you can get old...
• oxygen is the most reactive chemical we know of- we oxidize as we age..
• vision problems- Bates method of eye improvement or reading glasses...
• generally the people that grow herbs make little to no money...
• nourishing herbal infusions for everyone!!!
• can heat harm minerals? No...
• spotting can be an indication of a more serious problem- benefits of birth control pills...
• every seed, root and flower of every plant contain phytosterols just like those in redclover...
• phytosterols are acted on by gut flora...
• gut bacteria is the most important thing to your health...
• fibroids at 53 and still menstruating- Stop menstruating...
• just gave birth- 2nd degree tear- comfrey leaf infusion to drink and sitz in...
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of your health questions followed by an 30 minute informative interview with Robyn Griggs Lawrence. Robyn Griggs Lawrence, a writer/editor, yoga instructor and single mother, first helped introduce sustainable lifestyles and healthy homes to mainstream America with Natural Home magazine and explored the Japanese art of finding beauty in imperfection with The Wabi-Sabi House (2004), and Simply Imperfect: Revisiting the Wabi-Sabi House (2011). Her new mission is to educate people about how to safely prepare and imbibe organic, sustainably grown cannabis for health and wellbeing through The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook, a collection of know-how, advice and recipes from America’s top cannabis chefs.
this episode Q&A includes:
• preparations for ground ivy- water, alcohol, vinegar, honey, oil...
• fermenting herbs? any herb with tannins can be fermented with kombucha
• tell your body what to do and it will listen...
• herbal support for long term traveling and choosing herbs with multiple uses- yarrow, hypericum, skullcap, wormwood, motherwort, slippery elm balls, arnica gel..
• slippery elm or marshmallow root? bark from limb of tree or root from perennial plant..
• what to eat raw and what to cook...
• women who cook their salad with oil slash their breast cancer risk by 78%...
• read about testicles in Susun's book 'Down There'...
Katie Hendricks, Ph.D., Board-Certified Dance/Movement Therapist since 1975, has been a pioneer in the field of body intelligence and thriving relationships for over 40 years. She has taught a unique system of Quantum Coaching for several decades that is utilized by practitioners all over the world and developed an advanced Leadership and Transformation Program that embodies full-spectrum presence, deep connection, and the freedom to improvise with life. She has appeared on over 500 radio and television programs and flown over one million air miles sharing her work. She has co-authored eleven books with her husband Gay Hendricks, including the best-selling Conscious Loving, At The Speed of Life and the newly released Conscious Loving Ever After. Kathlyn's current focus is to give legs to the mission of their non-profit Foundation for Conscious Living.
this week Q&A includes:
• comfrey leaf poultice made from infusion herb for in grown hairs..
• wise traditions is a resource for the benefits of eating animal products..
• over cooling colds and over heating colds..
• butter is not made into ghee for health reasons- it is for preservation reasons..
• you like every other living thing deserves to be nourished..
• If you really want to change the way animals are treated, you must eat meat- pasture raised, hormone, antibiotic free..
• c. difficile- dannon full fat plain yogurt, soil bacteria...
• alkaline and acidic foods, effects on the vagina...
• swollen salivary glands- comfrey leaf infusion, chewing on plantain leaves, violet leaf infusions..
• intense menstrual cramps- emotional, symbolic, psychological, physical and inability to clear hormones from blood..
• animal fats, seed oils, vegetable oils, fruit oils..
Every Tuesday evening at 10 pm eastern time join host Susun Weed for her show "Green Magic,Green Medicine"!!!
This show is a half hour herbal medicine class.
Susun is an author and teahcer who discusses herbal medicine as well as the psychology of healing.
To check out Susuns books go here:http://www.herbalmedicinehealing.com/store/default.php
This week we discuss Herbal Antibioitics!
This show is meant to inspire and educate join us!!!
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Gill Stannard. Since childhood, Gill has been fascinated with herbs and was delighted to turn this passion into a profession after graduating from Southern School of Natural Therapies (Melbourne, Australia) in 1991. She ran a successful multidisciplinary clinic in Melbourne for 23 years, before taking her business online and moving to Sydney. Gill’s well known for her radio show, which aired for almost 20 years, and television appearances. With a move to Sydney in 2014, Gill refocused the way she practices by going back to the grassroots of natural medicine and working with clients in a health coaching framework. She also supervises naturopaths and herbalists struggling in practice through individual and group professional supervision, lectures and articles. Website: http://gillstannard.com.au
this episode Q&A includes:
• post traumatic stress change- make us stronger, healthier, broader...
• can we change the immune system? Wise Woman Tradition nourishes wholeness...
• get in touch with your anger so you're not so afraid of it...
• joint health- bone broth, comfrey leaf infusion and jewel weed brew...
• any part of dandelion harvested any time of year will make good medicine- most generous plant...
• animal fat is so critical in fertility...
• not menstruating is healthy for women..
• wild carrot seed for birth control- Robin Rose Bennett
• are your concerns about herbs during pregnancy overblown..
• horse chestnut for varcosities..
• SMASH- Salmon, Mackerel, Anchovies, Sardines, Herring for omega 3 fatty acids..
• supplements cannot make us healthy..
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Gabriella Guglielminotti Trivel. Gabriella was born in Italy and studied foreign languages at the University of Turin, her home city. She is a qualified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and has travelled around Europe, Asia, Africa, America and Antarctica. In 2012 she published a book, 'Antarctic Odyssey a New Beginning', about her adventures there.She is an author, speaker, visionary and feminine cycle consultant who helps women to gain confidence, authority and fulfillment in life by knowing better their body. She helps women to make their feminine cycle their best friend. She also helps couples improve their relationship when the cycle is a problem to find a more satisfying way tocommunicate and have better intimacy.
this week Q&A includes:
• thyroiditis- autoimmune disease- echinacea angustifolia root tincture instead of antibiotics..
• herbs to support us while undergoing radiation..
• hypericum oil protects the skin against radiation..
• alcohol based tinctures and the safety of...
• dandelion is a wonderful, powerful, magnificent herb..
• John Ott- 'Health and Light'- effects of lighy on human life...
• nettle root uses..
• viruses and bacteria..
• never under any circumstance do a liver cleanse- nothing in your liver to be cleansed..
• a fatty liver comes from eating refined sugar and refined flours- cut those out and replace with whole grains..
• the liver can't be cleansed, it can be nourished..
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Success Freaks (10 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (3 chatters)
- Lighten Up With Jen and Cheri (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- SMEDGE (1 chatters)
- Brenda Stacer (1 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Joyce Barrie and Friends (1 chatters)