SORT BY Relevancy
My Bs Friend is also my Through Thick and Thin....
My Special Friend
by Joe Leblanc
Your cheerful smile
Your caressing hand
It's the really simple things
That make your life look so grand
You're a special woman
It's in your eyes
I see the truth
There is no disguise
It's your spirit
Maybe your soul
But my life without you
Would feel painfully old
You've been a true friend
I hope you stay
I would be so very empty
If you ever went away
I Love my friends... Do you?
Omega Auntie Mothersill
Swan (Regina William-Mclean)
Curves In 3D Radio
MPAC My Pretty Auntie Closet
Ms. Central Florida Plus America 2015
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews Jill Angie, author of the book, Running with Curves.
Writing Running with Curves turned into something pivotal for Jill. She wrote the book that she wished had existed when she started running almost 20 years ago, which was when she did everything through trial and error. She wanted to help others in the same boat as she was to avoid all of the experimentation and just get right to enjoying being a runner regardless of size.
She said that if she had known how life- and career-changing it would be, she would have started earlier. "I thought I just wanted to be someone that had written a book - but along the way, I became much more in tune with where I wanted to take my career," she said.
Read more and get the transcript here: Jill Angie on The Author Incubator
Curves In 3D Radio welcomes you to meet and greet the Host and Co-Host of the show. Auntie, Selena and Swan. Ask, ask, ask! All questions will be answered tonight, all you have to do is ASK!
You will be talking to Auntie - Omega Mothersill out of Lakeland
You will be talking to Selena Song out of Brunswick
You will be talking to Swan out of Orlando
Listeners Choice Month - Special Guest Host Like It Or Not Michael Lane
Ask your Questions....
Personal Care TIP:
It's Beginning to get warm outside and temperatures are expected to soar for the summertime...
So here are a few of my tips to help keep you fresh and clean.
I'm aware that this subject can be taboo, but for some, it's NEEDED.
5 Easy Steps to keep you SPRING FRESH and CLEAN ALL DAY!
1. SHOWER MORE FREQUENTLY: During the Summer months the body perspires more which could give off a foul odor if you tend to sweat profusely! Try to fit in an additional shower between meetings to avoid embarrassment. If you work a long day and cannot get to a shower…
2. BE SURE TO CARRY A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP and Baby wipes, or Feminine wipes in your purse and use some of your break time to wash yourself in the ladies room and…
3. CHANGE YOUR UNDER GARMENTS and panty liners! Even if you’re NOT on your period, panty liners will keep your feminine area clean and your panties fresh.
4. AVOID HEAVY PERFUMES: Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT wear the same fragrances for Summer that you wore all Fall and Winter! Choose a lighter scent. Heavy perfumes on a sweaty body will only intensify an ALREADY bad smell…and NEVER EVER EVER SPRAY PERFUME ON A DIRTY BODY!
5. WATCH YOUR DIET!!! Remember, what goes in SHOWS OUT!!!! If you choose to eat greasy fried foods, and starchy salty foods, you will actually begin to LOOK GREASY!!! You will feel weighted down and HOT, your cholesterol levels will intensify with souring temperatures, and you’ll just feel and look YUCKY!!! Choose organic fruits, veggies, oats, and grains! Stay hydrated with water!
***Keep your face clean and revamp your makeup routine as well. Instead of a full coverage foundation go for a light BB Cream, skip the heavy contouring, and choose a light pigmented go to lip-gloss!
Enjoying a FEMININE FRESH SUMMER...
You were just too different.
He’s a Republican, she’s left of Al Franken. Her weekends and evenings are filled with CrossFit and adult kickball, his life is centered around League of Legend tournaments. Everyone likes to idealize the opposites-attract relationship, but when push comes to shove, those differences oftentimes get the best of a couple, especially when there are also communication problems, said divorce attorney Morghan Richardson.
“In real life, the dynamic that made the dating relationship exciting can eventually erode the marriage if the couple doesn’t learn how to grow their communication skills,” she said. “As you may have learned firsthand, some clashes -- especially those related to religious beliefs -- are nearly impossible to find middle ground on."
There is nothing like the Love a Mother....
Mother's Day Contest about my MOM:
Omega 'Auntie' Mothersill This is the world's WORST.... person to write about... Simply because by the end of this bio... you will be saying no one can be a Perfect Patty... well meet Perfected Peggy... the wonderful Dr. Peggy Earle my mommie. In brief my mom conceived her first child at 15 and by the time she was 25 she had 6 children... she was touted most likely not to succeed... They said she was nothing and that her children would be nothing. But my mom wrote her own story and she taught us to read it! My mom taught us that life may not always be fair, but it will always be real. She believed it was only two ways to live victorious or defeated. She taught us either you believe what people say about you or believe what God ordained for you...that's it no two ways about it! So I grew up in a household of faith and encouragement believing in my God given abilities and believing in a mother that I never saw QUIT... she worked 2 and 3 jobs then went to night school to give us a better life. Her hard work and dedication paid off. She sent all 6 of her children to college... She has 4 children with advance degrees 1 with a PhD and 3 with Masters entertaining a PhD. You see my mom may not be Prefect Patty but she has mastered being Perfected Peggy Earle she has perfected being a wife, mother, daughter, educator and friend. More than that it is perfectly okay for me to say she is everything I could ever hope to be...and I'm glad the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree... I love you MOM!
MOM and Me.... Auntie
In a world where every girl has Big Dreams of becoming the Next Top Model, I meant the Next Top PLUS Model! What happens when a dream takes flight and one is ready to soar? She says "Where do I start?" With so many avenues and roads to take, one has to be careful in what is known as the Industry Of Sharks. Let m say this as the owner o 3D Plus Modeling Company, I work with models on a daily basis. New to Seasoned models find themselves with their backs agaist the wall when the WRONG pic gets posted.
My Special Guest this evening is Cynthia "Century Huney" Parks... she is a BBW (Adult Plus Entertainer). She is joing us tonight to talk about her life as a BBW as well as her trying to transition into the Plus Fashion industry. Cynthia stated that, " I can be in a matching bra and panty set or lingerie and it's nasty yet they can pose in the same and it's catalog.
Yes, I understand that BBW is all about being sexy but isn't that the goal of everyone at the end of the day." She further went on to state, "all parts of this sexy selling industry, is about selling a product, and at the end of the day both sides of the fashion industry, be it Entertainment or Fashion are aiming for the same goal which a repeat constant revenue."
Let's talk aout it with Auntie on Hott Topics here on Curves In 3D Radio
Omega AUNTIE Mothersill
When is too far, too far?
I’m not perfect,
I’ll annoy you, piss
You off, say stupid
Things, then take it all back,
But put that all aside, and
You’ll never find a
Person who cares or
Loves you more than me
The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what and who you are. The good the bad and the indifferent. Good mood, bad mood, mean spirit, ugly personality, idiosyncrasies and all. We all have some hang-ups and things we just would never do, but as the saying goes… love conquers all or love hides a multitude of sins… Just know the right person will make you forget all those little quirky things that may aggravate you… simply because that right person will make you smile and they believe the sun shines out of your wazuu… and at the end of the day, that person may not do all things right, but they are the right person for you…. With the right person you can do anything and everything around without hesitation… you love them and they love you…. Now my love please find me…
Designated - to mark or point out; indicate; show; specify.
The DUFF (Movie)
Frumpy high-school senior Bianca (Mae Whitman) has a rude awakening when she learns that her classmates secretly know her as the DUFF -- designated ugly fat friend -- to her prettier and more popular pals. Desperate to reinvent herself, Bianca enlists the aid of Wesley (Robbie Amell), a charming joc… Morek. In order to save her senior year from becoming a complete disaster, Bianca must find the confidence to overthrow a judgmental student (Bella Thorne) and revolutionize the school's social order.
Designated Ugly Fat Friend (Urban Dictionary)
Two hot chicks at a bar will have a really nasty fat ugly friend hanging out with them, refered to as a "DUFF".
"Wow that fat DUFF is hanging out with those two attractive ladies, too bad."
Would You Be My Valentines?...... Plus Size Love….
Curves In 3D Radio – Hott Topic
I just want to breathe you in.
I just want to feel your skin.
The smoothest surface since
Pedals in Eden.
I Just want to swim.
Be baptized and float in your bliss.
To drown, die in it, and be born again is my wish.
I just want heaven to be your smile.
Your laugh, your style, your aura, your aroma.
I just…. I just want to be yours.
Tracy L. Styles
Fashion... Fashion... Fashion...
These ladies are hot... hot... hot...
Dionne Reeves Grubbs of Full Figure Fierce
Meleissa Dunkley Hampton of MDiz
Aneika McDonald of Fab to Fashion
New Models (Less Thann 1 Year in the Industry)
1. Be Confident
2. Undestand and know your body type
3. Get fit and stay healthy
4. Study your craft (know the business)
5. Get professional photos quick
6. Brand yourself and protect your brand
7. Don't wear rejection like makeup
8. Work and utilize social media
9. Be prepared to leave your area to grow your brand
10. Find a mentor and/or coach
Seasoned Model (Model with more than 2 years in the business)
1. Watch your confidence (don't get to cocky)
2. Tone your body with exercise
3. Know your angles and up your photo game (stay fresh)
4. Start sharing what you have learned with up and coming models
5. Make sure your image and fashion sense is on point
6. Align your brand with the leaders of the industry
7. You should have developed a niche in the industry (continue to develope it)
8. Explore writing and/or blogging
9. Become a mentor or coach
10. Know when to bow out gracefully
Follow me... Auntie
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- ShineOnRadio (8 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Simply Haneef (2 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (2 chatters)
- LanniRana (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (1 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (0 chatters)