SORT BY Relevancy
This episode we will be discussing haunted ships. A ghost ship, also known as a phantom ship, is a ship with no living crew aboard; it may be a ghostly vessel in folklore or fiction, such as the Flying Dutchman, or a real derelict found adrift with its crew missing or dead, like the Mary Celeste The term is sometimes used for ships that have been decomissioned but not yet scrapped. As was the case for the recently rescued USCG Cutter Comanche.
Tonight we will share with you our favorite haunts of the Pacific Northwest. The Haunted Hunters has completed many noteworthy investigations of famously haunted locations and will share with you our tales. We will also share with you our bucket list of haunts we have yet to visit.
The Haunted Housewives -- Theresa Argie and Cathi Weber -- have become one of the leading paranormal investigation teams in the country, contributing their ghostly adventures to the America's Most Haunted book, of which Theresa is co-author with Eric Olsen; leading a number of fundraisers for worthy historic locations; and winning their episode of paranormal competition show Paranormal Challenge.
Theresa and Cathi (Willoughby Ghost Walk, Haunted Willoughby) are two independent, creative women who look beyond what convention might dictate in the ever changing world of paranormal investigation. They delve deeply into the history that shapes the situation that leads to the haunting. They are known to operate outside the realm of what is currently popular or acceptable while applying their own distinctive investigative techniques. Applying many combined years of experience, they listen carefully as you chronicle your current situation, diligently research your historic and present day property, expertly investigate your paranormal claims and activity, and pursue a creative solution when requested.
In the episode we discuss Haunted Housewives investigations chronicled in America's Most Haunted book including Ohio State Reformatory, Waverly Hills Asylum, Lemp Mansion, Willoughby Coal, Knickerbocker Hotel; and their recently completed fundraising season at Painesville Depot, Greenwood Farm, Lake County History Center, and Para-Ex 2014.
Yes we have missed you too! The Haunted Hunters Radio Show will be returning to BlogTalk Radio! We have a great lineup of new shows and guest speakers for you! Just what has the crew been up to for the last two years? You will have to tune-in and join the chat to find out! We can't wait to talk to you!
America's Most Haunted Radio welcomes founder Sridhar Steven Silberfein, kirtan music star Donna De Lory, and renowed yoga instructor Sara Ivanhoe to preview this year's Shakti Fest.
Shakti Fest celebrates its fifth year May 15-17, at the Joshua Tree Retreat Center. One of three annual festivals put on by the Bhakti Fest organization, Shakti Fest is a springtime celebration of the "divine feminine spirit" featuring world-class yoga teachers, kirtan music stars, and wisdom workshops.
Fest producer Sridhar Steven Silberfein has been on a personal spiritual quest for over 40 years while blending a life as a pioneering businessman. In 1969, Sridhar brought Swami Satchidananda to Woodstock, the spiritual equivalent of which is now embodied in the three Bhakti Fests. He established the first health food store in Southern California, brought skin care products with jojoba and tea tree oil to America for the first time, and co-founded the Triloka recording label.
Donna De Lory has become one of the superstars of world devotional music. Before dedicating her life to sacred music, De Lory traveled the globe for 20 years as a backup singer and dancer for Madonna. Blending styles as diverse as Celtic, Middle Eastern, Indian classical, and contemporary electronica, De Lory's musical perspective is as wide as the world itself.
Sara Ivanhoe is Yoga Spokesperson for Weight Watchers, most recently releasing the "Weight Watchers Yoga Starter Kit." She began teaching in 1995 after graduating with honors from NYU. Sara is the instructor for the "Yoga for Dummies" series, the "Crunch Yoga" series, as well as the collaboration with Russell Simmons, "Yoga Live."
Tonight we will be talking about haunted hotels across the United States. We will share with you our experiences in famous hotels such as the Silver Queen in Virginia City, Nevada to not so famous remote motels.
We encourage you to call in and share your scary vacationing tales about your haunted hotel experience.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- cesarsghost (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)