SORT BY Relevancy
Yes we have missed you too! The Haunted Hunters Radio Show will be returning to BlogTalk Radio! We have a great lineup of new shows and guest speakers for you! Just what has the crew been up to for the last two years? You will have to tune-in and join the chat to find out! We can't wait to talk to you!
Hello and welcome to the Haunted Hunter Magazine! We are your one stop shop for the very best of every aspect of the Paranormal. We are here to provide to you information about the paranormal, ghost hunting, and much more all in one place! And hey if you hear any voices or have any hallucinations you may want to share with us let us know what you would like to see featured! Just to wet your whistle: We have the one and only John Hanna, paranormal investigator and sensitive supreme to answer your paranormal and spiritual questions. We give you interviews from beyond! First up we interview the King of Rock and Roll Elvis! So you say you’re a horror fan? Then just for you we have Monster Mac with all the latest news from the world of horror, movies, comics and books!
Tonight we will share with you our favorite haunts of the Pacific Northwest. The Haunted Hunters has completed many noteworthy investigations of famously haunted locations and will share with you our tales. We will also share with you our bucket list of haunts we have yet to visit.
This episode we will be discussing haunted ships. A ghost ship, also known as a phantom ship, is a ship with no living crew aboard; it may be a ghostly vessel in folklore or fiction, such as the Flying Dutchman, or a real derelict found adrift with its crew missing or dead, like the Mary Celeste The term is sometimes used for ships that have been decomissioned but not yet scrapped. As was the case for the recently rescued USCG Cutter Comanche.
This week we will feature guest speakers Ruffhouse and Pete from Parahub Radio! You will want to tune in things are gonna get pretty interesting! Parahub has been voted as the best in America by the Haunted America Tours! Last weeks show Mental Heath and the Paranormal is on our website http://www.hauntedhunters.com
Tonight we would like to welcome guest speaker Bobby Mackey owner of Bobby Mackey's Greater Cincinnati's Hottest Country Nightclub.
The Longest Continuous Running Country Night Spot in Cincinnati!
Bobby Mackey's is a place you can visit for Live Entertainment & Karaoke and Good Ole Foot-stompin Country dancin'.
Besides Top Quality Live Entertainment, there are many other attractions at Bobby Mackeys.
Ride Turbo, the NEW mechanical bull, 3 pool tables, punching bags and more.
Take a guided tour in the basement of what is now rightfully referred to as "The Most Haunted Nightclub in the US".
Bring your camera & have your picture taken on the "Steps that Lead to Nowhere".
Tours of Bobby Mackeys' haunted basement are now being conducted on Friday and Saturday nights. The tours take you through the catacombs beneath the infamous night cub said to be haunted by the ghost of Johanna, the subject of Bobby's hit record by the same title. Paranormal fans have marveled at the legend of the ghost as extolled by the many national television programs who have produced documentaries on the hauntings of the establishment. Many telephone calls and emails, have been received by the paranormal curious from all around the world wanting to experience the club for themselves. Call the club for more details on the tours and times they are conducted.
In this episode we will talk with paranormal author Lura Ketchledge.
This is her story:
I am a story teller at heart. I have woven little bits of myself in each book I have written. Since I was a girl I have lived, breathed and worshiped the equine. Horses have been my life they have also been my death. In 1979 I was killed in a ridding accident. Between life and death in those few moments before I returned I had a Near Death Experience. Confused, frustrated and some what embarrassed I put a lid on my experience trying to suppress what had happened to me. Like any pot my thoughts, emotions and paranormal experiences began to boil over .One night a little over twenty years ago I dreamt my first book. This wonderful combination of Near Death Experience, creativity and burning curiosity into the paranormal collided forming me into an author. No, I am not another Hemingway but if you planted my novels in a barren desert they would bloom.
I have lived in New York City, Northern Virginia, Ormond Beach Florida, Huntsville Alabama and Lexington Kentucky. The places I have lived provided the settings and locations in my novels. The characters I have created are half imagination and half observation of human nature. I think like my characters, speak like them and part of me becomes the character when I write. I have taken my time carefully laying down the tracks my characters travel through-out my book series.
Right now I am living on a small horse farm on the edge of Lexington Kentucky. Yes I have horses or I should say they have me. My deep compassion for the horse led me to write my second novel Throw Away Horses. It also made me put my money where my mouth was and adopt a rescue horse scheduled for death. Her nick name is my little slaughter house special. Today this gentle, throw away horse spends her time in my fields grazing and power napping with my sweet retired gelding.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (97 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (47 chatters)
- BeverlyD (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (25 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Silent Words (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)