SORT BY Relevancy
One of our hosts recently returned to the States from extended travel in Spain, and fascinated with the culture and history of this former jewel in the crown of worldwide Catholicism, he wanted to do a series of shows talking about Catholic Spain's impact on the world.
This show is the first in the series of Spain-themed shows. We will discuss how we got to the Spanish Civil War by reviewing the Reconquista, the Spanish Golden Age, the defeat of the Armada, and the malaise that persisted until the early 20th century.
As usual, we will take your calls and will also take questions over twitter (@truerestoration). Join us and our guest Charles Coulombe, noted Catholic historian and author. Mr. Coulombe's most recent book is called, "The Pope's Legion: The Multinational Fighting Force that Defended the Vatican."
True Restoration is a production of the Restoration Radio Network. All rights are reserved.
Hear an interview with the Foundation for Moral Law. Today we will discuss perspectives with Col John Eidsmoe and Ben Dupree. We will cover John Eidsmoe's latest blog on Otto von Hapsburg: The Prince, the Professor and the Sinner and also hear from Ben Dupre on the latest in the fight for morality. We will also touch on the issue of the building of the Ground Zero Mosque in New York.
Join Host Live Chats
- MRTALK (17 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (13 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (4 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Military Mamas (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Camel Clutch Podcast (0 chatters)