SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join us as we are delighted to welcome into the Coach Cafe' Grief Recovery Expert, Carol Brody Fleet!
Carole Brody Fleet is the award winning author of the critically praised national bestseller, "Widows Wear Stilettos...", (New Horizon Press) and "Happily EVEN After: A Guide to Getting Through (and Beyond!) the Grief of Widowhood" (Viva Editions); recognized as one of the top self-improvement books of 2012 and winner of the prestigious Books for a Better Life Award, one of the top national awards in publishing. Carole is also the author and executive producer of the best selling CD, entitled, "Widows Wear Stilettos: What Now?". She is the Founder of Widows Wear Stilettos where the widowed of all ages find support and encouragement; helpful tips and education, including a free, national in-person support group program. With a membership currently ranging in age from 17 years to 93 years young, Widows Wear Stilettos proudly welcomes the widowed community in its entirety; regardless of age, gender, technical marital status, sexual orientation or the circumstances that surround the loss of a spouse.
Learn more about Carole Brody Fleet -
Can you truly be Black in America, happily married and have great kids? Is this an impossibility? Let's hear from Lamar and Ronnie Tyler who are actually doing it.
Lamar and Ronnie Tyler make up the husband and wife power pair behind Black and Married with Kids, the largest independent African American marriage and parenting site on the web.
Fed up with the pervasive negative images of black marriage in the media, Lamar and Ronnie started the site to combat the negativity by focusing on positive messages about marriage in the black community. Armed with a passion for empowering married couples and a knowledge of how to leverage social media, Ronnie and Lamar have in five years taken Black and Married with Kids from a small personal blog to an international brand under their own Tyler New Media umbrella that also boasts four independently produced films and a social media presence that includes nearly 150,000 Facebook fans.
Tasha Phipps is Miss Love 101, teacher, counselor and life coach extraordinaire. She doles out Passion Tips of the Week and her frankest advice for lovesick twentysomethings. Need some love advice? Send your letters to tash
Join Maria Ferrar, Groove Movement facilitator and spiritualist, hilarious mom, wife and mischievous marketing Queen and Courtney A. Walsh, author, intuitive counselor, single, but ever hopeful, romantic, social media goddessrockstar & cosmic-comic channeler as they discuss a variety of issues pertaining to the renewal/revival/redefining/reclaiming/reawakening of the Sacred Divine Feminine. We'll be talking about our upcoming (September 9/21-9/22, 2013) "Happily Ever Now" Passion Playshop in New York City's Broadway district. We'll share a bit about our own juicy heartsouljourneys. We'll talk about leaving enlightenment behind for en-LIGHTEN-UP-ment, about the vital importance of embodiment and body image, humor, vulnerability, self care, intimacy, authenticity, sensuality, flowing our energies efficiently, being conscious and creative entrepreneurs and what it really means, feels or looks like to actually follow your bliss and live from the heart. It will be a packed and empowering hour of fun, practical advice and "real talk" with real women who live their love in the world and write & dance their dreams alive. With style, humor, sass & a deep willingness to grow.
in Self Help
Divorce signifies the end of your marriage, not the end of your life. Use the lessons in this book to move forward with purpose and direction. Gain clarity about yourself and your future possibilities to empower yourself to live fully. The author gets real and personal sharing her own experiences and struggles. There is something for everyone in this book.
Jacob Nordby, author of The Divine Arsonist, says "With her book, "Divorced: So what, Now What?", Christine Griffin offers a gift to anyone who has suffered the loss of a relationship. Although it is specifically written to help people working through divorce, Ms. Griffin's teachings in her acronym L.I.F.E. is the recipe for peace and joy in life. I recommend this book and honor the author for her brave honesty in sharing so deeply."
Join FLI's Co-founders; Professional Development Facilitator and Coach, Shannon Hrobak Sennfelder, NLP practitioner, Carle Sargent and Chistine Griffin, Transition Coach.
Topic:Where Are The Singles? Happily Married Couples?( Pt.2)
Welcome to *MattersOfTheHeartWednesday:KultureShokEntReportz* via http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kultureshokent ( Call-In #: 714.409.0614 press # 1 to speak during live broadcasts)
We wil continue to discuss Part 2 of " Where Are The Singles? Happily Married Couples? in America & worldwide?
Also let's talk regarding what does "Happy Couples" talk bout to keep their romances/relationshhips alive, fresh & non-boring.
The topic of relationships between singles & married couples will also be viewed.
Thanks again for your feedback, love & continued support!
-BETH aka B.TRU-
Note: *MattersOfTheHeartWednesday:KultureShokEntReportz* is recommended for those mature of age 18 +.
This episode was inspired by a passionate caller from a previous episode titled Should Gays and Lesbians Adopt? Our special guest tells her story about how she was married for 18 years and had two children by her husband. The marriage ended in a divorce and now she says she is a lesbian. Her children are young adults and are doing just fine. Many of our listeners had more questions than could be answered during that show. So how does a person know they are gay before making the decision to marry as a heterosexual? Was she born gay or did she become gay?
Lise Stoessel is my guest. She is the author of "Living Happily Ever After-Separately". It's about her decision to live apart from her husband, while mending their unhappy marriage of 23 years. She will discuss why it was necessary to live apart, how it affected her daughters, and lessons on how you can succeed on living apart if you are faced with a similar circumstance. Lise has been a guest on a number of radio shows and is scheduled to be on the Ricky Lake Show to be aired in June.
Next on "Dying to be Married" with Winston & Sondra Lewis
Brought to you by "Kingdom United Ministries Network"
Continuing with our "Expansion Reconstruction" project, this was the first series of the year. And it was all about going back to the basics.
In any successful relationship, there are key elements that hold them together. Do you know what they are? Pre-ring (never married): Are you prepared for that mate you are believing God for? Post-ring (married): In what areas do you seem to struggle with the most in relating to your spouse? No-ring (widowed or divorced): Looking back, what would you say was the greatest lesson learned & how can you use it to help others going through?
Join Sharon Rainbow Eagle Bar Or and Jim Graywolf Petruzzi for the first Healing Mirror Holders broadcast on Blogtalkradio this Sunday, Oct. 3 at 1 PM MT, 10 PM Israel, and 8 PM UK. Come and hear our story as it has unfolded thus far - take what you can use and leave the rest behind.
We have walked together for 14 months and have developed a connection neither expected, but both now embrace. A connection begun as strangers, to teacher and student solely, to a connection of unconditional love and total trust. We invite you to share this joining. And to see how we now combine our medicines - our healing and guiding skills - to work on ourselves, each other, and to share with any wishing to listen. How it has allowed us to become medicine people together in a way neither would have achieved alone. And allowed us, along the way, to face our own fears, work them through and stand naked before each other and our circles as we speak our individual and joint truths.
Sharing our energies allows us to be both teacher and student at once - with each other and with the circles we are in together. We happily break the ‘rules’ around how people connect and how knowledge is shared. And we ignore any taboos people may wish to attach to us. We are honored to share our story so others wishing to experience what we have are given a starting point. And to hear what others may offer us to help us continue to grow in our connection.
We will answer any questions the listeners may wish to ask as honestly and openly as we can. As has been our way from the start. Just remember - if you ask; be certain you want to hear the answers. :)
Healing Mirror Holders - healing and growth support thru love.
~ Join the conversation on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharonJim/
The network that brought us “Braxton Family Values” and “Tamar and Vince” has added a new royal reality family to its lineup. “The Ruckers: Southern Royals“ is WEtv‘s latest reality show. The series follows three successful and educated African-American sisters from South Carolina.
“I’m attracted to older men because I know I’ll have their undivided attention and they won’t look at anyone else.” Ione Rucker Jamison, 33, is the youngest of the siblings. Last year she went through a public divorce with Antawn Jamison (Los Angeles Clippers) after the basketball player admitted to infidelities and requested a separation. While wearing her six-carat diamond ring, cameras follow the mother of three, as she re-enters the dating game. “We’ve lived the American dream. We are a highly educated, successful, tight knight family.” Ellen Rucker Carter, 36, is a chiropractor and ex-wife of basketball player Vince Carter (Dallas Mavericks). The college sweethearts have one daughter and divorced in 2006. Labeled the perfectionist, she has yet to commit to her politician boyfriend Bakari Sellers.
Nicknamed ‘the hot head’, Ruby Rucker Cooper, is an attorney with three kids and married to an orthodontist. Which is fitting since their father, Douglas Rucker, an award-winning dentist was the first African American dentist in Lancaster County. She is trying to balance life after going through financial hardship. Living with her are Aunt Dianne and Aunt Barbara, characters to tune in for. They help around the house and with the kids. Viewers will fall in love with these two show stoppers
in Self Help
NEED ANSWERS???Love & Relationship, Career, Finances, Business . . . Life’s Everyday Questions Answered!TALK “LIVE” with IYAFADARA!An Amazingly Accurate, Gifted & Compassionate Psychic Tarot Reader!Saturday 12:00PM CSTCall Toll Free 1(347) 326-9678with your question about life, love & more. . .Iya is a direct descendant of High Priests & Priestesses, Seers, Spiritualists, Diviners & successful Fortune Tellers dating back thousands of years from the Holy City of Ile Ife.Iya warmly embraces & happily shares with her clients. Throughout the years, Iya's UNCANNY INTUITION has guided people to more successful lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (74 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (73 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (55 chatters)
- in5d (31 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (24 chatters)
- NTEB (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- New Colony Network (17 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (11 chatters)
- TSBRadio (10 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (9 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- RCRadio (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (7 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (7 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (7 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (6 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (6 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (6 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (6 chatters)
- Cubanarama (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (5 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Music Network (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Catch with John Fischer (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- dtm wicked (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- CharHardin (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mashahba (3 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Blog Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (3 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- ROYNATION (3 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Black Improvement Radio (2 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio PI (2 chatters)
- The Love Below (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (2 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (2 chatters)
- First Love Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (2 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (2 chatters)
- Monkey House Buffet (2 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (2 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (2 chatters)
- In The Prophetic (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Israeli Stone (2 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (1 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- FlavaMarlexRadio (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (0 chatters)