SORT BY Relevancy
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Dave Moore
Dave Moore is a Church of God chaplain in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Dave volunteers to pray with the sick and the lost in hospitals, nursing homes, prison, and jails. He is married to the love of his life, Dorinda, and has three sons, Shane, Adam, and David.
The drive home seemed to be endless. My mind was a battleground of extremes. Ideas of what to do next to help find David seemed to constantly flood my thinking. Yet the negative side, thinking the worst of what might have happened to my son, was always occupying my mind. Though sleep was dearly needed, it was not welcomed, for even in sleep I was tormented. Confronting depression, fatigue, and evil, Dave Moore goes on a cross-country search for his missing son. Becoming increasingly desperate and having done all that is humanly possible without results, what will he do? Who will he turn to? In this amazing true story, you will experience Dave Moore's anguish in going through a father's worst nightmarea missing child. Through his fear, Dave confronts his soul's emptiness and learns the heavenly Father's Love.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Carolyn Gray
Carolyn is a Certified Professional Coach, Gratitude Enthusiast, Personality Assessment Trainer, speaker and internationally recognized author.
She is a member of International Coach Federation - Houston Charter Chapter, Women on a Mission to Earn Commission (WOAMTEC), The Woodlands Chapter, Montgomery County Association of Business Women (MCABW), and Services Cooperative Association's (SCA) Advisory Board.
Carolyn is married, has one son, a daughter and son-in-love and two grandsons. She enjoys golfing, cycling and reading.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with Guest Ronald Cooper
Ronald Cooper is an extraordinarily gifted ordained minister and author. He has a passion for speaking in general and preaching in particular.
He continues to add life changing value to individuals, churches, and other entities of diverse cultures to improve their quality of living as he has done for thirty-nine years.
Ronald enjoys helping people, learning how to navigate effectively in this technological advanced continually changing world, traveling, dreaming about and breaking new frontiers, becoming his best; and inspiring others do the same.
He is a graduate of the University of Arkansas, Pine Bluff and Payne Theological Seminary, Wilberforce, Ohio.
Rev. Cooper resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Celeste Julian & Lynn Sandberg
Lynn Sandberg is a volunteer minister with the Good News Jail & Prison Ministry in Gulfport, Mississippi. She lives in Long Beach, Mississippi, with her husband, Bob, where they teach children in Sunday school and Bible drill. She has a passion for communicating the truth of God’s Word to all she teaches. She and Bob have three adult children who are all involved with the church.
Making Life Easy is an electrifying and positive talk show filled with conversation to embrace the path for parents raising teenagers. Based on teachings from The Lesson Plan, author, parent, and teacher, Gwen Gistarb welcomes professionals, parents, and teenagers to the show to guide listeners on an educational journey. No matter what the subject – communication is the answer.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Marala Scott
The truth about David Tuccaro Jr lies deep within my soul. My passion, which is music, keeps my heart craving the innovative sounds of the past, future and present for it’s rhythm. I’ve lived in the same bowels of anguish, pain and defeat that many beautiful souls reside, until I was rescued. This is a war, no one should encounter. Unfortunately, it has become reality. Leukemia is a slayer of life. It rips the heart out of a family, ignites dreams into towering infernos while smothering emotional highs and savoring depressing lows. In the midst of inheriting so much destruction from cancer I was gifted another chance at life by a benevolent stranger. There are countless others that need the donation of bone marrow to sustain their life. It’s not easy watching a child go through radiation, chemo, consume countless medications and endure a myriad of treatments along with unyielding pain, to fight a vile battle they may not survive. It’s painful to see anyone die if they don’t receive a transplant. I couldn’t live without it. Please, register to become a donor today because Leukemia is Bad to the Bone! By working together, I am certain we can beat it.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with Guests John McGrail & Susan Daniel Fayad
Dr. John McGrail is more than a clinical hypnotherapist. He is an established self-improvement expert and a sought after spiritual teacher who has become one of our country’s leading media experts and public speakers relating to personal growth and successful life transformation. His company, A Better You, Inc., serves a world-wide clientele; individuals of all ages and backgrounds, as well as select corporate clients. Services range from individual sessions, to motivational presentations, training seminars, and workshops.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Kalang Shilla
Slum Doctor Programme was founded on the principles of hope and justice in support of people living in Africa with HIV/AIDS. Partner organizations in Kenya and Uganda deliver services with the common goal of improving the lives of widows, orphans, vulnerable children and others impacted by AIDS. Slum Doctor Programme supports partner organizations through our Global AIDS Education and Empowering the Base of the Pyramid programs.
Slum Doctor Programme is about ordinary people and communities coming together to create solutions to one of the world’s most pressing healthcare concerns. Working together with our many friends across two continents, we hope to one day be a part of a global society that is free of AIDS.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Brenda Barnett & Dr. Janice Fletcher
Brenda Barnett has a B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Oklahoma and holds a Lifetime Texas Teacher Certificate. Brenda taught for 7 years in Fort Worth, Austin, and Houston area public schools. For the last 17 years she has been a full time mom and homeschool teacher. The Barnett Family lives in northwest Houston and continues to enjoy the life of homeschooling!
Dr. Fletcher specializes in content from her book, Wisdom from the Inner Teacher: Turning Aha!s into OWL Moments. She guides us to rely on the powers from within to access those often overlooked “aha” moments–whether we’re the teacher or the student–or even if we’re outside the classroom. It serves as a training tool for educational development, self-help trainings and keynote addresses.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Debbie Pokornik & Craig Wiener
Empowering NRG was founded by Debbie Pokornik in 2008 and focused on helping parents bring out the best in themselves and their children. Debbie offered a variety of resources for parents including teleseminars, parenting articles, workshops and support to help parents recognize what they might be doing to make their job harder than it needed to be. - See more at: http://www.debbiepokornik.com/home/about-us/#sthash.tslNRS7l.dpuf
Dr. Craig B. Wiener is a licensed Psychologist based in Worcester, Massachusetts where he specializes in the treatment of children, adolescents and families. Dr. Wiener obtained his Doctorate Degree from the Clark University in 1979. He has taught in the Psychology Graduate Department at Clark University and in the Undergraduate Psychology departments at Worcester State University and Anna Maria College. In addition to over thirty years of private practice, he is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, and Clinical Director of Mental Health Services at Family Health Center of Worcester where he supervises a large staff of clinicians, Post-doctoral Fellows, and Pre-doctoral Psychology and Social Work Interns.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Dawn DePasquale & Courtney Frey
Dawn is the founder, CEO, and Clinical Director of Bell Mental Health Associates. She is a licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) with a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology through the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, a program approved by the American Psychological Association (APA). She has worked in the Mental Health field since 2000, and her training and experience include one-on-one treatment as well as family, couples, and group therapy with both children and adults
Courtney Frey lives in rural Iowa with her three teenagers, has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and in Human and Health Services. She is the author of One Birthmother's Emotional Truth on Healing, Recovery and Success, as well as, her latest novel Restitution. She has spoken all over the country regarding women's issues, and has hosted women's retreats with a focus on creating authentic relationships.
Making Life Easy with Gwen Gistarb with guest Tamara Hartley & Angel Tucker
Tamara Hartley is a life coach specializing in personal success and achievement. Because success is an individual experience, Tamara empowers individuals to achieve personal success in their life, relationships and careers through her syndicated advice column and her personal coaching programs that help individuals find balance, make moves and live their dreams.
Angel has been speaking professionally about personality types for over 20 years. She began by teaching churches and youth groups and instantly knew it was her heart's desire to share this life changing information with as many people as possible. Professionally certified and absolutely dynamic in her presentation, Angel empowers you in the growth of your business and personal relationships by teaching you not only how to recognize personality types quickly, but how to interact with each type to achieve better results.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- Channel Panel (75 chatters)
- in5d (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)