SORT BY Relevancy
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Under the cover of multiple scandals, the liberal battle against the second amendment continues with minimal media attention. Rocker Ted Nugent has always been an outspoken advocate for the cause, and joins me this week for a message only the "Motor City Madman" can deliver. Of course we'll have all the latest political news as well. Tune in Saturday at Noon ET, or listen to the archive at your convenience.
The Don Smith Show "where it’s ok to be a conservative," brings you the most in-depth coverage of all the latest political news. While the liberal media currently dominates the airwaves, now there is an alternative. Listen to The Don Smith Show every Saturday at Noon ET to hear great interviews with people like Ted Nugent, Col. Allen West, Charlie Daniels, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Pat Boone, Chuck Woolery, Ben Shapiro, Jon Voight, Deneen Borelli, NRA President Jim Porter, Victoria Jackson, and many more leading conservatives.
Don Smith is a business executive, and fiscal conservative. As seen on Fox News, CBS, PBS, Next Generation TV, and heard on various syndicated radio broadcasts around the country, "The Don Smith Show" takes the complex issues facing this nation and breaks them down in an easy to understand format. Tune in every Saturday at Noon ET for all the latest political news.
Recent court rulings in Maryland and the District of Columbia have started the conversation on citizen's Second Amendment rights have refocused atention on the issue.
This morning we will be discussing this issue and taking a look at recent changes in laws in various States.
This issue is one that will not go away...It better not!
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM and share your thoughts, pro or con, on the Second Amendment and citizens rights to bear arms.
C.D. “Chuck: Michel is one of the leading authorities on 2nd Amendment law in the US. As West Coast Counsel for the NRA, author of the book CA Gun Laws, Adjunct Professor at Chapman University and Senior Partner at Michel & Associates, the largest 2nd Amendment law firm in the country, Mr. Michel has been an integral figure in defining gun rights legislation since 1991.
Mr. Michel has won numerous high profile cases for the NRA.
Final chapters of the book Second Heaven Invasion. Chapters 28 When it all collapses – Chapter 29 Final thoughts – Chapter 30 A letter to God! - Beheading, crime and destruction may be in out future. However, the Blood of the Lamb will bring us through…
Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty or give me death." What does that really mean anyways? Join Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, as we talk about just that.
1. What did the founding fathers experience and were they really justified in declaring war? Are there similarities between then and today?
2. A federal judge, appointed by Barack Obama in 2011, ruled that the requirement by the State of Texas to present an ID in order to vote is unconstitutional. What about voter fraud? Is this really a poll tax?
3. To listen to the mainstream media and the hysterics of the gun-hating left, guns cause crime. How many times have we heard the shrill cries of astroturf bought and paid for by former NYC former Michael Bloomberg decrying that we need “less guns on the street!” Don't miss this story!
4. This is Jeff "Chappy" Chapman's (Shane's co-host) last day on the show. Listen in to the heartfelt departure.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, and his co-host, Chappy, take on the serious issues of the day. This is where freedom and the Constitution live! They discuss the following:
1. What is the "Christian Right" anyways? Shane talks about the "Christian Right Wrong" and the "Christian Right Right."
2. Eric Cantor is leaving Congress for a better paying job on Wall Street. Good for him and for us!
3. Americans fear that the federal government will continue to enact unconstitutional gun measures via legislation and executive edict. A few sheriffs are making clear what will and won't happen if the federal government tries to enforces these gun-grabbing laws.
4. What is nullification anyways?
5. What can you do in the fight for freedom and America?
Sandra Muldoon, co-founder of the Second Amendment Women Shooting Club and NRA Director, and Shyanne Roberts, the 10 year old who is the next rising star on the Women's Competitive Shooting Circuit and the new face of "Don't Tread on Me," will be joining "Common Sense" Host Sue Ann Penna to discuss women, kids and guns.
Shyanne came into the media spotlight after she testified in Trenton opposing a bill that would limit magazines to 10 rounds.
Dealing with firearms and defending the Second Amendment can bring about heated debate, but these two groups are among the growing number of gun owners and participants in the shooting sports.
We will be separating fact from fiction when it comes to Women, Kids & Guns.
Exclusive interviews with recording artists, open discussions on numerous topics for those 50 and over regarding business, health, hair, fitness, music, dance, Lifestyles, and much more. Join us each and every Sunday at 7:00PM for an hour long show of news you can use. "STOP LISTEN AND LEARN" 50+The Second Half~It's Our Time Blog Talk Radio
The Testimony of the Second witness of the Father.