SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This is our introductory show here on Blogtalkradio!
In this show, Christopher Rausch, the creator of The KICKASS Guide to life, will share with us a bit about his amazing story, and how The KICKASS Guide to Life came to be!
Also, rumor has it, a few special guest callers will be phoning in to share their experiences with Christopher too!
Meanwhile, if you'd like to get to know Christopher before the show, check him out at www.christopherrausch.com
Moving forward, Christopher will interview a kickass person each week who'll share five tips on how YOU can be living YOUR KICKASS life!!
Wishing you KICKASS success!!!
Join Fan Guide Sports own Reece Funderburk as he breaks down the latest in college sports. This week Reece will break down the latest in SEC basketball, football, coaching, etc. As always, Reece will have top notch guests on so you'll want to tune in to hear guys like Bruce Feldman, Barrett Sallee, etc.
Welcome to Fan Guide Sports Radio!! Join the three amigos, Reece Funderburk, Steve Weimer & Chad Neipling, as they keep you up-to-date on news from around the SEC.
You can keep up with us on secfanguide.com, @TheSECFanGuide or on Facebook(Fan Guide: SEC).
Give us a call at 347-996-5162 to jump in and talk some college sports!!
Need help in finding a moment for yourself?
Do you think having a "me time" is selfish?
Looking for some creative ways on how to handle housework and juggling a career?
Join Amy Newmark, the publisher of Chicken Soup, and me on Tuesday, July 22, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Multitasking Mom’s Survival Guide. The book is a collection of inspiring and entertaining stories from fellow multitasking moms sharing tips and pointers to help others organize their time more efficiently to meet the busy demand as today’s mothers.
Welcome to Fan Guide Sports Radio! Come listen in to the three amigos Reece Funderburk, Steve Weimer and Chad Neipling of secfanguide.com as they cover the latest in the SEC.
You can keep up with us on secfanguide.com, @TheSECFanGuide and on Facebook(Fan Guide: SEC).
Give us a call at 347-996-5162 to jump in and talk some SEC football.
Listin in as Steve Weimer from ESPN Radio & Fan Guide Sports, Reece Funderburk from Univ. of South Carolina radio & Fan Guide Sports and Chad Neipling of 5 Star Recruit Radio & Fan Guide Sports cover the Southeastern conference.
Follow us on secfanguide.com or Twitter @TheSECFanGuide to keep up with all of your SEC news and updates.
It's R&B Radio on Fan Guide Sports Radio talking bout Johnny Manziel, Vandy losing recruits, the power 5 conferences, signing day & NFL Draft hopefuls.
Follow us on Twitter @FanGuideAir or @TheSECFanGuide or on facebook at www.facebook.com/fanguidesports
Join Steve Weimer & Chad Neipling of Fan Guide Sports as they recap their Mock Draft and talk SEC recruiting....not to mention some NFC/AFC recap.
Sports are rugged and so are the guys who cover it!!
Follow us on Twitter @TheSECFanGuide or check us out on fanguidesports.com
Listen tonight as we present to you Brent and Reece for the first time together on the air for Fan Guide Sports Radio! Brent & Reece cover topics in college football from the SEC, Big10, basketball, football, recruting, etc.
This week on Autism Spectrum Radio we are are talking with some of the best experts when it comes to life with autism...parents and self advocates. Our host Rob Haupt is excited to welcome three of the authors of The Thinking Person’s Guide to Autism. Join us for a lively and informative discussion about the importance of good treatment and how to choose it, as well as valuable insights on advocacy.
Shannon Des Roches Rosa writes about autism, parenting, evidence-based approaches, iPads, vaccines, and geekery at www.Squidalicious.com, as BlogHer.com's contributing editor for parenting kids with special needs, and as a co-founder and editor of TPGA.
Jennifer Byde Myers is an editor and co-founder of TPGA. She writes at www.jennyalice.com, chronicling her family’s journey from diagnosis to daily living with her son’s special needs.
Carol Greenburg, executive director of Brooklyn Special Needs Consulting, is a special education consultant and lay advocate in private practice. Her unique perspective as an adult with Aspergers Syndrome and as the mother of a severely language-delayed autistic child, informs all of her work. • http://www.thinkingautism.com • twitter @thinkingautism • Facebook www.facebook.com/thinkingpersonsguidetoautism
in Self Help
After an outstanding career as one of L.A.’s top fitness trainers, Paula D’Andrea is Rocking her role as a Transformation Specialist. Paula uses a holistic approach in her coaching practices to guide clients out of long term, cyclical pain, limiting beliefs and self-sabotage to live more vibrant, dynamic lives using her personally developed F.I.T.™ system.
Paula has been featured on or in Forbes.com, the Wall Street Journal, KNBC, Telemundo, and KTLA. She is the host and founder of Rock Your Life TV which airs on ROKU, Apple TV and Kindle Fire. A contributing partner to an Amazon best seller, Paula is currently writing her own upcoming book, Survival To Thrival: Keys to Rock Your Life.
Find more information about Paula D'Andrea on http://pauladandrea.com and http://rockyourlife.tv
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)