SORT BY Relevancy
Whether you've seen the show or not, we'll bring you up to date and tell you what we think about it too. It's a social "experiment" that allows professionals to use their expertise to best match people for love, and they meet for the first time at the alter. Which way do you think the Grown Zone will fall on this one?
Well join us to find out where we fall and why. This is sure to give you food for thought if you're preparing for lasting love.
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* Get our 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone, NOW!
* Read our Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone and on every social media platform.
When artists Beth Whitney and Bradford Loomis began writing together, they had no idea their casual co-writing experiment would blossom into the much anticipated album The Banner Days (releasing August 23rd on MTS Records). That first night, they wrote “My Beloved” in two hours. And after a few more writing sessions, it was clear to both, that these songs merited a bold decision.
From the first time they played together, along with Beth’s husband/collaborator, Aaron Fishburn, the chemistry has been powerful. The combination of Beth’s delicate, pure, and melodious voice and Bradford’s soulful, growling tone makes for a beautifully heart wrenching harmonious blend.
Their dramatic crescendos, minimalist intensity, through intricate harmonies have elicited comparisons to The Civil Wars, the Swell Season, and Robert Plant and Alison Krauss’ Raising Sand.
With equal parts sweetly anthemic, pop tinged folk, provided by Beth, and Bradford’s gritty, passionate Americana Roots sound, The Banner Days is an intrepid step for both artists.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (9 chatters)
- deanna 2 (8 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (0 chatters)