SORT BY Relevancy
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights way to sell your art. Leslie is joined by March co-host Dreama Tolle Perry. Today we are going to share the story of Brenda Pinnick and Sharon Williams. One Southern girl and one Canadian – two very accomplished artists, who met and took the adventure of a lifetime together—-painting France en plein air. We can't wait for them to share their story and all of their tips about traveling and painting overseas!
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art on-line. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA February co-host Dottie Leatherwood. Join Leslie and Dottie as they discuss why every artist needs other artists to be successful. We will talk about why you need an “art buddy” and an active “small artists group”. Don't miss out on this very interesting show!
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights ways to sell your art. On today’s show Leslie is joined by AHA January co-host Kelley Sanford. Join Leslie and Kelley as they share the Best Online Resources for Artists. Find out all of the amazing online information you can enjoy from the comfort of your own studio! Don't miss out on this very informative show.
Hello Family, and Happy Wednesday!
Welcome back again to our clips and tips segment. Spring time is very near, and what a great time to indulge in Spa Retreats and Spring time Getaways!
Relaxation time is very soothing for the soul, and how nice is it to experience a sanctuary of inner peace, and tranquility.
We discuss great getaways, and provide you with some at home spa techniques to get the adding benefits of a great massage! So be sure to join us tonight for a great retreat!
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today we are speaking with Fran Burns, a Director with SC&H Group; Harris Gofstein, who is a Director with SC&H Group; and Kevin Hebbel, Manager at SC&H Group about the challenges that financial offices face in managing global businesses.
Do you love the work you do, but run into some of these issues?
- You constantly find that people in your free strategy sessions are a perfect fit, but they ‘aren’t ready yet’
- You are bringing in one client at a time and doing a lot of legwork to get them in
- You’ve run out of personal, 1-on-1 time in your business to deliver your work, and you haven’t found that magic formula to leverage yourself
Small retreats may be your answer! Darla LeDoux has consistently added 6-figures in revenue to her business each year, with one core strategy – hosting small retreats. Not only can small retreats help you reach more people, but they help your best future clients get to know you intimately, and trust you to be ‘their person.’ In this interview she tells all.
Group Fitness Out the Box (GFOtBx)
Music: DJ Tracy Levine
House Music Mix 'Have Mercy' available on Podomatic
Host: Raina Casarez
Saturday, February 28,2015
Game Changers for Group Fitness Professionals
Ideas for the evolution revolution of group fitness
Participants were prepared to take your class
Minimum 10 participants were required for a class or class cancelled
All formats taught must have backup instructors
In-house instructor training programs were provided
All classes were broadcast live to facility members
Right now, it's the wild, wild West in this industry. So many certifications and organizations trying to manage those certified and uncertified and newly certified instructors, while simultaneously branding themselves as the leader in group fitness innovation. Who is advocating for the instructor? We must advocate for ourselves. We must agree on our own standards. We must work together to build a product that is 'as sold/ as delivered'
I want to know what you think. Please connect with me through social media or as a guest on the show.
More about Raina:
Twitter - @pendagoddess
FB: MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation
FB: Rhythm Walking
FB: Wii Fitness Examiner
Benita Bellamy is a Marketing and Public Relations executive with over 15 years of experience in the arts and entertainment. She is the founder and CEO of The Bellamy Group, LLC. Benita spent 5 years with EMI Christian Music Group/EMI Gospel as Marketing Manager working with Stellar and Grammy Award winning artists Smokie Norful, CeCe Winans and The Blind Boys of Alabama, Donald Lawrence and the Tri-City Singers, Bishop T.D. Jakes and the Potter’s House Choir, Aaron Neville, Darwin Hobbs, and many others. She was a Marketing and Publications Manager for Imagination Stage Performing Arts Center (Bethesda, MD), then repositioned back into music as Label Manager for Sanctuary Records Group (Silver Spring, MD) – Reggae and Catalog division managing projects for legendary reggae artists Steel Pulse, Luciano and the late Gregory Isaacs. She also developed the National Promotions Department for Light Records(Nashville, TN) and was quickly elevated to Vice President of Marketing leading the new radio and retail promotions team with an artist roster that included: Shirley Caesar, J.J. Hairston & Youthful Praise, RiZen, Bishop Paul Morton, Zie’l, Coko and Judith Christie-McAllister.
Join host Petula Beckles as she chats with The Bellamy Group's Benita Bellamy. Tune! (917)932-8802
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Witch School (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (3 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)