SORT BY Relevancy
Fantasy Football Episode 1.15.
Host Matt Kelley (@fantasy_mansion) discusses the perceived fantasy impact of injuries to supporting players.
Overuse of offensive coordinator data to predict production.
Where are the productive rookie tight ends?
The correct amoung to bid on Josh Gordon.
Advanced metrics provided by playerprofiler.com
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
Join us on Monday night as we look at Week 15 in the NFL. We will focus on the Patriots vs. Miami, but will also see how we did with our picks and focus on the playoff picture as we rapidly head towards the end of the regular season. Can the Patriots win the Superbowl? That seems to be the biggest question at this time. We will talk a bit more about the Red Sox and their Hot Stove moves. The Bruins are nonexistent in the Boston sports scene right now, but can they turn that around? We might also tackle another conspiracy theory. Which one? Send us a tweet or call in at 7:30pm EST with suggestions.
The season finale of the Fantasy War Room comes to a close as Matt and Nick break down everything you need to know before your fantasy Super Bowl.
Welcome to @GMBSports: THREE HOUR SUPER SHOW on FSW, starring Brandon Medeiros and special guest, Matt Nadel (MLB's youngest pro blogger) from Baseball with Matt! They will be recapping the MLB Winter Meetings and will be analyzing the offseason including, the Boston Red Sox and whether they can contend in 2015 without having an 'ace' to lead the rotation.
Brandon will also be joined by Gavin Tremblay, as they give their daily dose on Fantasy Football and who to start/bench for the upcoming week and Dezmin Fermino, as they will be jumping into the NFL and recapping the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins game, breaking down the Golden State Warriors hot start, the possibility of the Boton Celtics trading Rajon Rondo and breaking down Fantasy Basketball!
Last, but certaintly not least, Nathan DaSilva and Paul Robillard will join the show as Nathan will be breaking down the Boston Bruins season so far up-to-date. Paul Robillard will be joining the show to talk WWE and recap WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs...and Stairs...
This is certaintly a THREE HOUR EXTRAVAGANZA that you DON'T want to miss!
Did you survive Peyton Manning's disappearance in Week 14? DId you ride Le'Veon Bell to victory? Then let Matt and Nick help you prepare for the semifinals of your fantasy playoffs.
PLAYOFFS?!?!? Yes, Jim Mora, we're talking about fantasy playoffs. Join us for a bottle of white wine and the best dang fantasy advice on the internet.
Tonight on Sports Talk with Benson we'll discuss many topics including Watt As Tight End, Riley To Huskers, MLB Trade Value, GameDay Kickoff, Watch Him Meow, and more! If J.J. Watt played tight end, he'd be better than Rob Gronkowski. He's just a tad busy to switch. Nebraska has hired Oregon State's Mike Riley. Florida also picked a new coach: Jim McElwain. With the winter meetings looming, Jonah Keri rolls out his annual rank of MLB's 50 most valuable assets. Six games (just six) will directly impact the playoff race, but how much chaos will really ensue? He's not drinking milk from a saucer and he's not eating mice, but Ray Kaunisto of the Kalamazoo Wings takes the "Super Troopers" cat game to lofty levels. We appreciate the shenanigans. Fans you too can be a part of the show if you call in at (347) 857-4527
Our pre-Thanksgiving Day football preview show returns tonight!
AXE WEEK/HATE WEEK has begun for the Wisconsin Badgers and Minnesota Golden Gophers, and with some controversy! Paul Bunyan's Axe will NOT be on the sideline but presented afterward and staged near the goalpost of the winning team. What are your thoughts on this?
We'll break down the match-ups and give our predictions for the game -- which has the Big Ten West division championship ON THE LINE! Will Melvin Gordon continue his Heisman Trophy campaign? Can Wisconsin stop a hot Minnesota team that comes off the heels of upsetting Nebraska at home?
The Green Bay Packers play their toughest game to date against the New England Patriots. Can Aaron Rodgers and Company beat the best team in the NFL at Lambeau Field Sunday afternoon?
Happy Thanksgiving! Matt and Nick are here to talk about side dishes. Oh, and fantasy football. But mostly side dishes.
In the Week 13 edition of Behind Enemy Lines, Amanda and Chris talk about how much they love having Eddie Lacy after watching the Green Bay Packers edge out the Vikings on the road, plus Chris shares a bit about going...behind enemy lines...at TCF Bank Stadium this past weekend. They then welcome Erik Frenz from Bleacher Report and Boston.com to talk about the matchup between the two best teams in the NFL as the New England Patriots head to Lambeau this weekend. They talk Rob Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis, and then obviously more about Eddie Lacy.
Behind Enemy Lines is brought to you by hosts, Amanda Lawson and Chris Callaway. Read Amanda's work over a CheeseSportsLife and Chris's musings at Midwest Sports Fans.
Join Host Live Chats
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (20 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (5 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (0 chatters)