SORT BY Relevancy
Mind of Mansion Podcast Episode 130: Matt Kelley @fantasy_mansion imagines that Justin Blackmon and Josh Gordon loathe Rob Gronkowski's drunken shenanigans.
Affinity for Adrian Peterson in fantasy football demonstrates the gullibility of sports fans who are often susceptible to sports media-contrived player mythology.
No running back in NFL history has been near the top of the league in efficiency after crossing the 2000 carry Rubicon.
HGH is particilarly useful when rehabbing from a major injury.
Jamaal Charles also came back from an ACL tear in less than a year and has averaged 5.5 yards per carry and 37-plus receptions per year in his career.
At least twelve primary NFL running backs will likely be more efficient runners and catch more passes and are less likely to get injured than Adrian Peterson in 2015.
Matt Kelley is a pseudo-intellectual fraud whistleblower employed to expose fraudulent psuedo-intellectual fantasy football analysis.
In both poker and fantasy sports, the largest input cost is the time invested actually playing the game, not the buy-in.
Advanced metrics, prospect evaluations, and fantasy football information were provided by PlayerProfiler.com.
Former NFL players Matt Chatham & Brady Poppinga return to preview a huge weekend of uncertain NFL storylines and top matchups.
The guys dive into what's made the surprising Minnesota Vikings tick as they face the Green Bay Packers with an opportunity to take control of the NFC North. Can Tony Romo hit the ground running for the Dallas Cowboys offense in his return from injury without any room for error in the standings? Can Brock Osweiler be an upgrade to a Denver Broncos offense that's been flat on its back? Can the Buffalo Bills finally control New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski in the absence of Julian Edelman? And in the weekend's best matchup, what Cincinnati Bengals team shows up in Arizona to face the red-hot Cardinals?
We've got a jam-packed show for you, so sit back and enjoy!
Join Brad the Bruiser Eichkorn and Alex Jones at 1 p.m. Eastern/12 p.m. Central on Sunday November 22nd. They'll get Bills fans ready for Sunday night's contest in Foxboro. Join in the conversation by calling in at (347) 850-8645. If you can't call in leave your comments on Buffalowdown.com, and they'll share them during the broadcast. Is New England unbeatable, or can the Bills hand the defending Superbowl Champions first loss since beating them in week 17 last season? Insite, opinions, predictions, and more.
Welcome to Sports Time Radio hosted by The Big Jack and Dan the Man. Did you pick the Monday Night Fotball game correctly? Every fantasy football player is waiting to see who the New England Patriots used in place of the injured Julian Edelman. Was it Brandon LaFell, Danny Aemendola or did Rob Gronkowski just get more targets. Of course with the Patriots you never know what they might do and they might have used a player no one has even heard of.
On Twitter @SportsTimeRadio
The Gridiron / November 25th
Jerry Chiles discuss NFL and NCAA Football topics at 12pm ET/9am PT
* Doug Flutie’s parents died on same day
* NFL’s most improved players
* Texans claim Brandon Weeden off waivers
* Lions name Rod Wood president
* Who do you feel is the luckiest team in the NFL this season
* Who do you feel is the unluckiest team in the NFL this season
* Buccaneers Kwon Alexander facing suspension
* 49ers place Colin Kaepernick on injured reserve
* Jameis Winston threatens to sue CNN
* Rob Gronkowski signs w/ Monster
* Maryland suspends running back Wes Brown
* Louisiana Monroe dismisses head coach Todd Berry
* Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds sets mark for career rushing touchdowns
* Sean Maguire named Florida State starting quarterback
* Arizona State safety college career ended
* James Onwualu has knee injury
* The Heisman race
* Police investigating rape report on Tommy Armstrong Jr
* Duke kicks three off team
* Josh Doctson to miss last two regular season games due to injury
* Missouri’s Terry Beckner Jr out for the season
* Judge grants Penn State trustees access to scandal report folder
* Ole Miss LB Denzel Nkemdiche in hospital
* Will Grier loses appeal
* The Buckeye Meltdown
* Irish loses CJ Prosise and KeiVarae Russell to injury
* Utes Davontae Booker out for season
TONIGHT ON THE SHOW (LIVE @ 8:00 PM ET): Even though the Miami HEAT lost last night, Hassan Whiteside did not. He finished the game against the Minnesota Timberwolves last night with 22 points, 14 rebounds and 10 blocks. What is his ceiling? And what can we say about the Miami HEAT? An atheist Bill Maher and practicing Catholic Stephen Colbert poked fun at each other last night. Why do differences of religion (and even sports) make people hate each other so much? The guys make their NFL picks tonight for the upcoming weekend! (But with a twist) Why don't people like Cam Newton? How much of a factor does race play into it? And if Rob Gronkowski were black, would we have a different perception on his life? Could Democratic Socialism work in the United States when it works all across the planet? The guys discuss Bernie Sanders and his agenda. And Packers fans are blaming WHO for Aaron Rodgers' struggles...? PLUS MORE! You can call into the show at (929) 477-1592 and you can tweet the show @andrewrpowell or @ThePowellShow. The Andrew Powell Show presented by FanDuel is LIVE Monday-Friday 8:00-10:00 PM ET here only on MSL Radio and FOX Sports Radio.
Original Football Guru / October 20th
Chris Bellina discusses NFL, Fantasy Football and Fan Duel at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* Aaron Rodgers reaches 30K passing yards
* Rob Gronkowski reaches 60 TDs
* Chris Ivory: Top 10 RB
* Peyton Manning: Problem or not
* 500 plus yards and 0 INTs equal loss
* Waiver Wire finds halfway through fantasy football season
* Best QB matchups in Week #7
* One Day sites banned in state of Nevada
* How Guru faired in Week #6
* Week #7 selections
Josh Hayes and Renee Miller cover their top cash and GPP plays for NFL Week 9, including how to use Derek Carr this Sunday, what to do with Jeremy Langford, which bargain bin tight end may be a better option than Gronkowski, and whether you should play Stephon Diggs on DraftKings or FanDuel.
On the show, we take a look at your week 4 fantasy football lineups. Week 4 is the first week of bye weeks, and we have big stars on the bench this week. Who should you start in place of Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski? What lineup should you stack on FanDuel? How big of a role will Karlos Williams play for the Bills? Will the Jets and Dolphins have jet lag in London?
Also, we are in the final week of the MLB season. We'll hand out our MLB awards, and take a look at the postseason.
Follow @theshowdannyp on twitter to have your fantasy football questions answered!
EJ recaps Week 2 in the NFL with Kyle Nash aka. the Student Of The Game. The two discuss whether the Cowboys can survive without Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, whether Tom Coughlin is on the hot seat, what is wrong in Seattle and why Rob Gronkowski might be the greatest tight end ever. Plus a panic meter on a select 0-2 teams.
Host Wanda Wiedman discusses the Buffalo Bills win over the Indianapolis Colts with fan contributor Mary Pesarchick. The Bills were unsure of the quarterback position, but after the first game of the season they are all in on Tyrod Taylor.
We discuss the running back situation and how LeSean Jackson will fair down the line. Also, Mary discusses the absence of Sammy Watkins on the field.
Wanda ends the discussion with the upcoming game against the New England Patriots in Buffalo and what the Bills will need to do to beat the Patriots and stop Rob Gronkowski.
Join Host Live Chats
- GR HealingFountain (9 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (5 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (1 chatters)
- The Boy Blue (1 chatters)
- Your Own University Radio (1 chatters)
- bendjshow (0 chatters)