SORT BY Relevancy
After one too many Black Friday Sales, the Grinch ended up with his heart two sizes too small. Luckily, you don’t have to. Because even Mr. Grinch…the mean one, the one as cuddly as a cactus…was able to change. Even Grinch, during the holidays, was able to open his heart—so big that it busted right out of his chest. The secret? He started giving. Learn how you can reduce holiday stress and get through the holidays and creat a season you actually enjoy.
in The Bible
JUST A THOUGHT WITH DR. SHARI
TUNE IN FOR A THOUGHT OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOUR DAY TO DAY WALK IN THE LORD.
CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT GIFTS - GIVING AND RECEIVING. I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LEAVE ANY GIFT UNCLAIMED. BUT, FIRST I WANT TO MAKE SURE NONE OF US FORGET THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GIFT AND THE OTHER GIFTS. THIS IS WHAT THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT AND THAT IS WHAT THE GRINCH HAD TO LEARN. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN WHOVILLE DON'T YOU?
We have Live on air tonite Actor @JGrinch5 who has the lead role as Eazy E Bio pic NWA @JGrinch5 will be live @Dagrahynd_Radio 8P est (646) 595-328#EazyE #Movie #Actor #NWA #BioDocumentary
Elliot Roger was an extremely vain and self-centered young man. When his prettiness lacked an outlet, he rampaged. Why would this slender Grinch be so offended at the sight of happy people? What features in his birth chart are similar to other mass murderers? What was it about the "cosmic weather" of late May that lifted Elliot up from the crowd and encouraged his slaughter? According to the shooter's autobiography, the attack had been postponed at least twice due to various factors. Could there be an astrological reason for his postponements?
Also, we begin the long, complicated process of rectifying this miscreant's birth chart, which lacks a known birth time. Chart rectification is the science of retro-engineering a birth time from known events in a person's life. On tonight's show, in addition to analyzing the planetary and sign symbols, we speculate about house placement by attempting to narrow down Rodger's Ascendant using astrological physiognomy.
All charts can be located in the appropriate photo album on the Metaphysical Media Group fanpage.
Visit hermetic astrologer and psychic medium Steven Frampton.
Visit analytical astrologer and Taroist Stephen Lewis.
we have another packed show first matt and eric must do their picks again this week and as u all know it's kinda not looking good for matt and sports fans please remain calm this is just a rumor but...is jim harbugh really planning on leaving the niners in the mid season for college ball ?(again just a rumor) and what is this week's wrestling news this week AND this sunday is the tlc ppv but did wwe really screw this buildup ? yes they did join us as i tell u how they ruined this all th
Lillias White is a Brooklyn, New York native who made her Broadway debut in Barnum in 1981. She understudied the role of Effie in the original 1981 production of Dreamgirls and played the part in the 1987 revival, for which she won the Drama League Award for Best Actress in a Musical. White has also appeared on Broadway in Cats, Carrie, Once on This Island, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Chicago, and Fela!. For her role in Cy Coleman's The Life, she won the Tony, Drama Desk, and Outer Critics Circle Awards for her portrayal of a world-weary, no-nonsense, streetwise hooker named Sonja. Off-Broadway White has performed in the Public Theater production of the William Finn musical Romance in Hard Times (1989), for which she won the Obie Award, Dinah Was (1998) at the Gramercy Theatre as singer Dinah Washington, and Second Stage Theatre's Crowns (2002), for which she won the AUDELCO Award.
White's concert performances include Funny Girl, Hair, Dreamgirls, and South Pacific, which was broadcast by PBS Great Performances. She performed with the Brooklyn Philharmonic in a concert of works by Leonard Bernstein, Aaron Copland, and George and Ira Gershwin celebrating the orchestra's 50th anniversary. She also has appeared in concert at the Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall, and Lincoln Center and has toured internationally with her one-woman show From Brooklyn to Broadway. She is heard on the 1990 Madonna recording "Rescue Me".
White's television appearances include a regular role on Sesame Street (for which she won an Emmy Award), Law & Order, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and NYPD Blue. Her screen credits include voiceover work in Disney's Hercules and Anastasia and appearances in How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Game 6, Pieces of April and Then She Found Me.
Amelia joins me in the reading of Clement Moore's "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" by Dr. Seuss!
Every holiday season, workplaces around the country ponder whether to have their annual Christmas party and whether to decorate with all of the glitter and bows that accompanies the traditional American celebration. Employers’ stress and anxiety rises as they think of the potential conflict lurking around the Christmas tree...the Grinch. The fall and winter season brings about a number of holiday and globally recognized celebrations…Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, and Bohdi
Jillian Maas Backman
Academy Award-winner JOEL HARLOW is one of the most innovative makeup and special makeup artists and designers in American motion pictures.He moved to Los Angeles, where he worked for several makeup effects houses, finally landing in Steve Johnson’s XFC, Inc., where he remained for eight years as a makeup effects designer on a number of films. Anxious to apply his skills on set, Harlow began working on such high profile films as “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” “A.I. Artificial Intelligence,” “Planet of the Apes,” “Constantine” and “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl,” creating a long-standing relationship with Johnny Depp, director Gore Verbinski and producer Jerry Bruckheimer. Harlow would be the key makeup artist, makeup effects supervisor, prosthetic makeup designer and special effects makeup supervisor on both “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” and “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End,” again directed by Verbinski, and then makeup department head on “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” directed by Rob Marshall.Harlow shared an Academy Award with fellow makeup artists Barney Burman and Mindy Hall on JJ Abrams’ “Star Trek” in 2010,“Alice in Wonderland,” “The Tourist,” “The Rum Diary,” “Dark Shadows” and “The Lone Ranger for which he was nominated for an Academy Award. You can email your questions to email@example.com Link: www.123FilmEasy.com. Follow us on Twitter @123Film?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (22 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Conservative Report (14 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (0 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)