SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
JUST A THOUGHT WITH DR. SHARI TUNE IN FOR A THOUGHT OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOUR DAY TO DAY WALK IN THE LORD. CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT GIFTS - GIVING AND RECEIVING. I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LEAVE ANY GIFT UNCLAIMED. BUT, FIRST I WANT TO MAKE SURE NONE OF US FORGET THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GIFT AND THE OTHER GIFTS. THIS IS WHAT THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT AND THAT IS WHAT THE GRINCH HAD TO LEARN. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN WHOVILLE DON'T YOU?
Tonight on a new edition of the Never Daunted Radio Network, true love is only one click away as a new study reveals that more than a third of new marriages start online. And in a shocking development, couples who meet online are having happier, longer lasting marriages. Maybe someone forgot to ask the ones buried in the basement.Later, we'll take you inside the sinister world of adult kickball, as a New York woman starts a petition to get a local kickball league, which she refers to as being worse than street gangs and heroin. Looks like someone forgot to take their grinch pills.All that, and more, tonight on the Never Daunted Radio Network!And of course, if you haven't already done so, make sure you stop by the Kickstarter project page after the show and bring your hearts and wallets. Here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2090186978/join-the-never-daunted-radio-network-in-taking-ove
Every holiday season, workplaces around the country ponder whether to have their annual Christmas party and whether to decorate with all of the glitter and bows that accompanies the traditional American celebration. Employers’ stress and anxiety rises as they think of the potential conflict lurking around the Christmas tree...the Grinch.
The fall and winter season brings about a number of holiday and globally recognized celebrations…Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, and Bohdi Day. In a global workplace, multiple cultures are represented honoring a number of traditions, religious beliefs, and cultural expectations. In preparation of this season, we will discuss things to consider and strategies to put into place at your workplace for a more peaceful season.
Pattie Porter, Founder and President of Conflict Connections, Inc.and host of The Texas Conflict Coach® invites you to call-in with your holiday stories, issues or questions.
Jillian Maas Backman
in Self Help
Yes, it's here! The holiday season is upon us! With parties, dinner events, family gatherings, gift-giving, and travel all stacked upon our daily dose of necessary activities, life can become a bit overwhelming.
Join Stephen as he shares his top 5 tips on how to avoid being the grinch in the next two months. Instead of giving so much of yourself that you end up grumpy, frustrated, or drained, try these powerful tools to create the best season ever!
Stephen Thompson, author of &qu
The Grinch makes plans to takeover Da Cave Radio and play Music from his favorite Independent & Unsigned Artist. OOGA OOGA WWW.TWITTER.COM/DACAVERADIO WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DACAVERADIO
This show is about the very first step towards revealing your brilliance. It is literally integral to all phases of life no matter how much we ignore it or pretend it doesn't matter.
Although this is the second show on our journey to reconnecting with our personal Brilliance it sets the tone or lays the foundation, if you will, for everything that life has to offer.
Join me to find out the first step to Brilliance. It's a pretty big step despite the simplicity of it. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. What is the one thing that everyone needs, can't seem to get enough of, yet is constantly plentiful?
2. What do you seek from those closest to you, but for which you may be too fearful to ask?
3. (Trick Question) What made the Grinch's heart grow 3 sizes that day? (Only the very advanced may have the answer to this one!)
Tune in to BYO Brilliance and tune back into your best self!
Please join Randy Hahn & Neal Thomas for what is sure to be a GREAT Sunday night show, 10:00 pm EST to 2:00 am EST. Obama is the worst President in the history of the United States, he is taking this Country off the fiscal cliff and is destroying our health care system, and now he wants to take our guns; what next? We as Conservative America need to band together and take this Country back from the brink of a complete meltdown. The time is now, we have to put pressure on Congress; fast!
Be here or be square! Time to interview Coach Calvano's mom!
Have you had dark nights of the soul? Do you sometimes feel depressed? That your life doesn't count? That you've been dealt a bad poker hand in life?
Well, you've come to the right place! I'm interviewing someone today that is called by many, many people positive and funny. Get ready for a smile and a chuckle. Get ready for your heart to grow five times bigger like the Grinch's! Ladies and Gentlemen, here she is, my mother, Barb Calvano!
Tell me about growing up in West Bend, WI, being trained by nuns, and your reunion after 30 years with your niece, my 1 cousin, Marge Gonring.
Tell us something funny / interesting about someone who is listening and may listen to the show – Me, Renee, Lorie, Bryan, or your bowling buddies when you ruled the Women’s American Bowling Conference.
All aboard for encouragement and fun! Barb Calvano is in the cottage!!!
in Self Help
Tonight's special guest is Justin Smith from New jersey, a child abuse survivor who's found his healing through music. He calls himself "J.Mello" these days, but that wasn't always the case. In his own words, "I can't lie: my parents had money. But just because you grow up with money, doesn't mean life was all shopping malls and Tiffany and Co. China sets. Your parents can have millions in the bank, but that doesn't mean nothing if all you get for Christmas is ornament thrown at you and a Grinch for a father." He continues, "My mother and siblings knew what was going on, but as long as the credit card worked, they didn't wanna stop the Celebration. Growing up, I tried to forget about all this stuff, but it kept coming up. I lashed out a lot as a teenager - messed around with drugs, bounced in and out of juvenile homes, was homeless here and there. Hell, I even did a year and a half in jail." Justin reveals he'd "been sexually molested by nanny, handcuffed to a fence and beaten with a rock, over and over while my mother just watched. That’s when the music really took over my life and I realized that [music] was my therapy. See, music’s in my blood. My dad co-founded Kool and the Gang." Two of Justin's own tracks are “Torture” and “One More Try.” He concludes by asserting, "I hope to break the silence of those that have had similar experiences and let my album be an outlet for those who went through what I went through!" Please see: www.jmellorock.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- StarChasr (12 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- Christina Cooper Psychic (6 chatters)
- GodKiller (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Sandiee (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Positive Controversy (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (3 chatters)
- League Source (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (3 chatters)
- 63504 (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- mahiir tarik bey (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elijah Jamal (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)