SORT BY Relevancy
I want to celebrate "Black History Month" by promoting the history of my own family. My great-great grandfather Robert Harrell and his son my great grandfather Alexander Harrell make me proud to be their granddaughter. Robert Harrell was born a slave in Amite County, Mississippi and so was his son Alexander.
After slavery, in 1888 they both purchased 200 acres of land in Amite, Louisiana to maintain and keep their freedom and the freedom of their family. Please join host Antoinette Harrell as she discuss her own maternal family history.
Join us as we speak with prolific author Christiana Harrell about writing, her nomination and being her authentic self. Her first release, “GIRL: A Story for Every Les Being” became a #1 best seller in the Amazon Gay and Lesbian category on April 22, 2013. Girl Her latest accomplishment in literature came with her most recent release “Cream”, putting her up for her very first nomination—Lambda Literary Award in General Lesbian Fiction. Christiana is currently working on building her review company Sapphic Pages, which focuses on LBGTQIA Literature. Her next book is set to release this fall.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (40 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Bealeader (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)