SORT BY Relevancy
Get your emotions in check. Stop letting things happen and start to chart your own course.
O taste and see that the Lord[our God] is good!
Blessed (happy fortunate to be envied)is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him. Psalms 34:8
Like newborn babies you should crave(thirst for earnestly desire) the pure(unadulterated)spiritual milk, that by it you may be nurtured and grow unto [completed] salvation.
Since you have [already] tasted the goodness and kindness of the Lord. 1Peter 2:2-3
Come join me as I celebrate God's goodness and the Pure Greatness of Him.
Pure Greatness, without measure this is my prayer
I am dedicating this show to Phillip Clark. Keep your head up my friend. Peace
From the “everywoman” to exemplars such as Hillary Clinton, Madeleine Albright, and Maya Stein, author/
artists Mary Anne Radmacher and Liz Kalloch have gathered fierce and feisty females to empower women on the topics of leadership, friendship, purpose, adventurousness, cooperation, collaboration, risk-taking, resourcefulness, happiness, compassion, and much more.
SHE: A CELEBRATION OF GREATNESS IN EVERY WOMAN pays tribute to all women’s everyday inspirational richness. Along with their best advice for our life journey, the contributors portray what it really means to inspire.
Each page spread features vintage art and ephemera elegantly designed by Liz Kalloch to represent a quality, along with a tribute to women's strength, character, and the extraordinary capabilities within each and every woman. SHE gathers the wisdom of many wise women, including Madeleine L'Engle, Laura Schlessinger,
Erica Jong, Rachel Carson, Oprah Winfrey, Harper Lee, Lucille Ball, Mother Teresa, Pearl Buck, Cheri Huber, Julia Child, Drew Barrymore, and many more. With the help of beautiful images and snippets of empowering wisdom, SHE is truly a book of qualities that illustrates the greatness of women and how they represent the very best in the human spirit.
GREATNESS: A Matter of Respect
1) the ability to increase our greatness by understanding the importance of respect...
2) The Stockdale Paradox:
You must retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties.
AND at the same time…
You must confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
Another amazing topic.
Invite young people to listen...
Listen, Talk, Learn and Act
Listen Weekly. Call in 347.855.8603 or post a question on our chat line.
Parents, move into your power; you are the Power Behind Your Child’s Success.’
Spread the word because your child’s Classroom DNA is affected by other children
in Self Help
We have all heard that we have "greatness inside of us" waiting to be unleashed. However, many of us don't know how to get to that point where we uncover "the greatness within".
On todays show, we have a wonderful recorded audio program from one of the greatest motivational speakers in the world, Mr. Les Brown, entitled "The Secret Knock". It speaks to the voice within to help you to unleash the potential that lies in every single one of us. What are your goals? What are your dreams? What do you most look forward to achieving in your life?
Join us as we listen to this awe inspiring audio workshop in finding the answer to unleashing "The Greatness Within". Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion with your questions and/or comments.
And as always, we hope to leave you enriched, inspired, and empowered!
When it comes to hearing the words trial, suffering , affliction, test or temptations we don't always know how to deal with these. In fact at time s they can really overwhelm us and take away our confidence in Christ and rob us of the joy we can have in him. So how do we allow God's hand to guide us through every trial and test we face and come out good because of it? Let's discuss this together and seek to experience the very best He has for us.
You were born to win! You were born with unique gifts and talents to share with the world. You were born to be GREAT!
As we study the lives of people who have achieved extraordinary success, there are many parallels and principles that are demonstrated in their lives. In this weeks episode we will examine these principles with freshness, hope and faith.
Join your host and motivational speaker Gabriel LeBlanc as he shares 9 powerful strategies to release your greatness.
The power that is within
How to maintain clarity of vision
The beauty of a life of passion
And much, much more!!!
Overcoming life's adversities is an acquired skill that Floyd D.A. Miley, III has mastered. As a youth, he escaped becoming a victim of generational curses to receive a scholarship to play football at the University of Tennessee Volunteers. In college, he overcame athletic, academic, and life challenges to start two years at defensive back. He is etched forever in Volunteer lore for his now famous blocked field goal return for a touchdown igniting the improbable comeback win 35 -34 in the Miracle at South Bend against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in 1991. He received his B.A. in Sociology from the University of Tennessee.
In 2010, he was a semester away from earning his MBA when his life spiraled out of control. Like millions of Americans, Floyd found himself unemployed, penniless, and homeless. At the same time, he was haunted by past failures, disappointments, and abandoned dreams. In what should have been the darkest moment of his life became his most enlightened moment. Inspired by A Dream Deferred by Langston Hughes, Floyd discovered and accepted his life’s purpose which renewed his passion to pursue his dreams. Miley III's debut book 'Recognize Your Greatness' stands as a testament to his endurance and desire to empowers, encourages, and inspires others navigation and potential maximization.
He is a rising author, life coach, and public speaker whose innovative approach is garnering considerable acclaim from literary critics and audiences alike. He blends humor, charisma, and keen insight with life experiences to deliver his powerful messages. Recently he was among the key speakers at the 9th Annual Black Issues Conference at the University of Tennessee.
We begin a new topic on our series of Journey to Greatness. Faith is an important principle to harness if you want to be great in life. You need to strech your faith. God repeated four (4) times in the bible that the Just shall live by faith. When God repeats His words multiple times, then you already know it is to be taken serious.
Bible says without faith, it is impossible to please GOD. Do you also believe in yourself? Are you aware of whom you are? You are God’s showpiece. The Greatest One dwells in you therefore Greatness is embedded in your life. Because you carry the DNA of GOD, you can rub shoulder with anyone one in the world.
Listen to this episode to fully understand how to utilize faith to invoke success, to achieve greatness. Learn to stretch your faith!
Live on WWIN 1400 AM station, Phone 347-989-1700. Follow on Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/gfemradio 6pm ET
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (47 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)