SORT BY Relevancy
Valentine's Day is in three days and I want to share all the love I can with you! So, tonight I will love on you with songs, hymsn, spiritual songs and words that will encourage, uplift and remind you that you are loved with the powerful, uninhibited, sacrificial love of God! His love is overwhelming and is waiting to be poured into you on tonight! Tune in! Call in! Receive the love! Share the love on tonight! I will sing a little, recite a little, pray a little and allow the love of Jesus to overtake the airwaves and reach you in your car or home! Join us at 6:30! Talk with you then!
"Love is a strong Language, but hopefully it will wake us up!" says Joyce Meyer
I have learned that love can be a scary adventure. To forgive, to become vuneralble to experience someone else and to accept them without controlling the outcome. Just to allow it to exist in this day and time is rare. But through a good relationship with god we will learn Loves true meaning!
Movie Addict Headquarters presents a pre-Valentine’s Day show featuring film love songs and a book giveaway drawing. Plus, popular film critic A.J. Hakari, The Mad Movie Man, will be dropping by to talk about the new Blu-Ray release of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Among singers performing love songs from various movies are: Linda Ronstadt, Lucie Arnaz, Tony Babino, Mickey Rooney, Debbie Reynolds, Judy Garland, Bryan Ferry and Rita Graham.
The Kindle E-book to be given away is It Had To Be Us, an award-winning romantic memoir now in the early stages of film adaptation. Full Disclosure: This book was written by Harry & Elizabeth Lawrence, the pen names of host Betty Jo Tucker and her husband Larry. According to Nancy Lombardo, host of Comedy Concepts on BlogTalkRadio, It Had To Be Us makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day!
From 1 Corinthians 13:13 we read, “But now faith, hope, and love remain; these three virtues must characterize our lives. The greatest of these is love.” Today’s Bible Study looks at the entire 13th Chapter of 1 Corinthians. We will discuss what love is, what love is not, and the enduring quality of love.
Honey HUSH, the show that features Stephanie "THE LAKER GURL" Beard. She will introduce you to the other hosts and guests that will participate on the show each week. Life & Love Relationships between woman and man! Engaging grown folks in conversation with their opinion on *Rules of Life & Love - In the game of Life and Love ...there ARE rules!!! "She" has her rules He Said/She Said battle of the sexes, giving listeners the opportunity to finally see how the other gender thinks. Honey HUSH! 347-205-9366
Tonight we will meditate on various popular songs of strength. Songs of resilience and love for life. If whenever you are feeling discouraged (as I do) you reached for your favorite song, I am sure you could and would feel better all around. I know that when I do, that I feel 100's times better. Whether it's the words or the act of breathing deeply, I am not sure, but that act of thinking/singing your way out of the pain works everytime.
Join me tonight for some of your favorites as a meditation for faith that you can get through it all with strength. The strength of song.
A list of the 25 greatest love songs !
25. “I Will Follow Him” – Little Peggy March...24. “He’s So Fine” – The Chiffons..23. “Up on the Roof” – The Drifters...22. “Will You Love Me Tomorrow?” – Carole King
21. “Stay” – Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs..20. “Save the Last Dance for Me” – The Drifters..19. “Unchained Melody” – The Righteous Brothers...18. “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” – Queen..17. “Sherry” – The Four Seasons...16. “To Sir With Love” – Lulu..15. “Killing Me Softly With His Song” – Roberta Flack..14. “You’ve Got a Friend” – Carole King
13. “All I Have to Do Is Dream” – The Everly Brothers..12. “Bridge Over Troubled Water” – Simon & Garfunkel..11. “Best of My Love” – The Emotions
10. “I Can’t Stop Loving You” – Ray Charles...09. “Michelle” – The Beatles...08. “Are You Lonesome Tonight?” – Elvis Presley.07. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” – Roberta Flack...06. “In My Life” – The Beatles..05. “You Are So Beautiful” – Joe Cocker..
04. “I Just Called to Say I Love You” – Stevie Wonder...03. “Wonderful Tonight” – Eric Clapton 2. “I’ll Be There” – The Jackson 5..01. “My Girl” – The Temptations
Is our outlook concerning Love so skewed that Pain, Hurt, and Sorrow are the true emotions we unknowingly and inadvertently assign to it - yet desparately hoping for wonderful, joyful, blissful experiences?
Are we speaking true insanity here?
Most don't sit and reflect on this seeming reality they have created and joined hands with!
Remember: Songs don't write themselves; they - just like the News - are always direct reflections of the most dominant culturally-instilled viewpoints. In other words, their contents are being asked for, required, and fully supported by the masses.....
Let's Discuss further?
Join Us - Nallagy & Jahwie - on the up coming Pluto-Nalagy Show.
I made Boxing History I Fought 3 days in a row and beat 6 different opponents i am #1p4p of all time nobody has ever done this before Im the Greatest all the fights are documented on video
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (92 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (33 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (12 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (6 chatters)
- Paravoice Network (4 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Winner Radio (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (2 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (1 chatters)
- Worked Shoot Wrestling Podcast (1 chatters)
- Ascension Magic (0 chatters)