SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Janis Foster Richardson is talking with Jan Thrope, Cleveland area photo-journalist, philanthropist, and investor in grassroots possibilities - about the journey from pain to passion to possibilities that began for her at a community forum when a man stood up to share a comment that brought lofty discussions about addressing poverty back to reality.
Hear about the experiences that resulted in Jan's award winning book, Inner Visions: Stories of Truth & Hope, and about Jan's "friends first" approach to resourcing grassroots possibilities.
in Self Help
Janis Foster Richardson is talking with Susan Dobkins, Jane's Fund Program Manager for the Russell Family Foundation in Tacoma, Washington, about growing grassroots leaders. Susan will be sharing information about the Jane's Fellowship Program - what it is, how it works, and what Susan has learned about what it takes to support people along the journey of building their own personal power and skills to make a difference in their home community.
Duane Lester, editor of The Missouri Torch, discusses the latest news in Missouri politics, offering insight and analysis.
Please join us live on Kentuckiana GrassRoots Radio on thursday nights from 6:30 to 7:00 PM Eastern Time. We talk about breaking news, current events, and politics from the Louisville Metro, Kentucky, Indiana, and the rest of the country. We also warmly greet special guest Judicial expert, Mr, Paul Taylor.
Join Host Live Chats
- MarlyBird (20 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)