SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
In this 30 minute podcast Madelaine Standing, Author of the upcoming book, Heal Your Trauma Drama, shares the basis of her work as well as this free online show. There are keys to take with you and principles to follow whenever embarking on a healing journey.
These string of free talks in 2014 are no different from any other adventure that you may go on and require a certain mindset in order to be successful when working through your trauma and its resulting dramas.
Learn more about the Heal Your Trauma Drama Program here.
Read about The Viva Standing Foundation here.
in Self Help
How many times do we find ourselves dealing with and sometimes creating drama for ourselves and others, only to blame the situation as the core reason we're unable to move onto or live our best life?
During this broadcast certified coaches Tamarra Causley Robinson, Claudette Cheavers, and Danica Trebel will talk about how to identify when drama is present or near and how to set the stage towards a drama FREE life.
Tamarra Causley Robinson, Certified Life and Career Transitions Coach, is a game changer in her life and in the lives of others. She coaches clients through known and unknown change events, moving them from fear, doubt and confusion to a life of bold new beginnings and authentic steps forward with courage, confidence and power... ONE DARE AT A TIME! For more on Tamarra, visit www.dare2doitnow.com
Claudette Chenevert also known as "The Stepmom’s Coach" provides advice, support and guidance to women who find themselves becoming instant moms to their spouse’s kids and are trying to navigate their roles as stepmom, wife and career woman. She is the author of a very popular minibuk called “Words of Hope, Inspiration and Wisdom for Stepmoms.” For more on how to transition from Surviving to THRIVING, one STEP at a time, go to www.stepmomcoach.com
Danica Trebel (www.danicatrebel.com) is a professional writer and Family Dynamics and Life Coach. She specializes in helping bridge the communication gap between parents and their teens, empowering each generation to live in their purpose and their authenticity.
join for some juicy shade on the stars cast and live callers from the site.
in Self Help
Do you movies add to being addicted to drama in relationships? It's the tenth anniversary of The Notebook which has the topic of drama, romance and love on our minds. People tend to misinterpret peak experience, especially in romance, but really in all areas of life. It's like they think if there isn't drama of some sort there isn't passion. It really does turn into a drama addiction. The brain gets super hooked on the adrenaline, and then people create drama and things to get worked up over.
"Movies have really made it hard to be satisfied with the regular every day love and life that doesn't peak and valley that way." Lisa M. Hayes, Relationship Coach.
On today's show Lisa M Hayes, Relationship Coach and Cassie Parks, Lifeologist are going to talk about drama addiction. What happens in your brain that creates the addiction. How can you change it? Can you have a peak experience in a relationship and have it turn into a real realationship? How do you create drama free relationships?
We'll also talk about what it looks like to live a life that is fullfilling and drama free.
It is time to be FREE from DRAMA on ALL LEVELS! God is calling us to a place of unity, agreement and peace. We can't have peace where there is drama. We can't have prosperity where there is unforgiveness. We can’t have unity where there is discord. Maybe you find yourself tied up in DRAMA...why is that? Maybe you need to forgive someone or ask for forgiveness to truly walk in the power of God. Some of us are surrounded by drama in the church, at work and in our relationships. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! NO MORE DRAMA!
Are you in a relationship with baby mamma / baby father drama !? How do you deal with dating someone with a child !? What are some things that you can do in order to keep the peace ? Has the drama ruined your relationship ? Do you feel like they use their title to their advantage , overstepping boundaries? Are you against dating someone with kids ? What challenges do you face as a parent , when your baby mamma or baby father gets into a relationship ?
Get ready for some drama! Finally, a talk show about girl drama with actual guests who have been in the middle of it. No matter how old your daughter is, chances are you have witnessed the drama that goes with being in a group of girls. Teasing, bullying, boyfriend stealing, rejection, and so many more things happen when the drama goes too far, and we are here to help you know how to deal with it. Elementary, Middle, and High School drama will be addressed, along with solutions so your daughter doesn’t have to suffer through the misery of “girl drama”. Call in to (347)838-9737 and listen from your cell phone as Tom Stevens, LPC-S, RPT-S gets to the bottom of “Girl Drama”.
in Self Help
Patience, When You Need It Most "Drama"
You are a physician who works two days a week at an Indian Affairs med-center. This morning you put a cast on the arm of a 38 year-old woman and stitched a gash in her forehead. She was injured in what the police described as a suspicious, single-vehicle car accident. Her car struck an abutment on a clear stretch of road at high speed and with no apparent application of brakes. She had not been drinking. She was fortunate to come out of the crash with only minor injuries. The police have told you that there have been two suicides in her immediate family, and four more on the reserve in the past six months.
You have asked her about the accident. She says she doesn't know how it happened. She is staring at the floor. Her injuries do not require hospitalization and you are tempted to just let her go home. Yet your concern leads you to try to explore further to see if these actions are invitations. You sit down on a stool in the treatment room. She is sitting on the table.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- GodKiller (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- lets stop bullying together (0 chatters)