SORT BY Relevancy
11 am Tuesdays, "Business Matters," host Mindy Guisewite and Paul Clark, Owner of PAC Consultants, talk about Accounting issues for small Government Contractors. All Business owners must be aware of rules and strategies. But, the GovCon world must stay informed and aware of another set of compliance issues.
PAC is set up to serve the small to mid-sized business community with innovative solutions to complex problems. Learn more about some of the areas that many Small Gov Contractors come across.
The Obama administration has put forward a number of innovation initiatives. One of the most interesting: RFP-EZ, build a platform that makes it easier for small high-growth businesses to navigate the federal government, and enables agencies to quickly source low-cost, high-impact information technology solutions.
GovLoop's Steve Ressler has offered his 5 Ideas on Project RFP-EZ. We're going to add to that...
We talk to the DorobekINSIDERs about the challenges and opportunities -- and what can be done to make this initiative a success.
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (6 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (4 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- InHisPresenceMinistriesWE (2 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance Ministries (1 chatters)
- The Way Truth Life Tabernacle (1 chatters)