SORT BY Relevancy
Gossip Village Radio will explore a plethora of topics and will be used as a voice for the silent.
When some of us remember our good brother and teacher we should know what he was trying to do in the Black Community through out the world. After his visit to Africa and the to Mecca his thinking about a solution to the problems of African's in the Mother Land and Africans abroad he came up with the Idea of A unification of all Africans. In order to do this he came up with a comparative study of the hardships of Africans world wide.
After his visit to Africa and the to Mecca his thinking about a solution to the problems of African's in the Mother Land and Africans abroad he came up with the Idea of A unification of all Africans. In order to do this he came up with a comparative study of the hardships of Africans world wide. Taking form the documents that have established the control of the White Power Structure over the masses. In establishing the OAAU Malcolm, El Haji Malik Shabazz became a threat to the Economic and social order of the White Establishment. He started a fire of unification between African's and African American's that is still burning. The unification in ideas not just the idea of Black Consciousness but, Black Morality, Black Industry, Black Spiritualism, Black Economics, Black Culture, a complete separation of Black People from the Emulation of White People. We will begin by Analyzing the Speech given on March 8, 1964 in the Autobahn Ball Room.
The Organization of Afro American Unity, organized and structured by a cross section of the Afro American people living in the United States of America, has been patterned after the letter and spirit of the Organization of African Unity which was established at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, in May of 1963.
Fashion Houston Gossip EVery Monday 7pm-9pm with ROBIN were you get your low down on whats Hot and not and what the dont want you to know. This week guest is Upcoming and climbing designer Nicholas Nguyen of Mysterious by npn. by WM Network
Tough Talk Christian Radio with host Tony Gambone and his guest Michael D. Farkas:
Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Over the last 20 years, Michael D. Farkas has established a successful track record as a principal investor across a variety of industries including automotive, retail, telecommunications, agriculture, and aerospace. Mr. Farkas began his career by working for the family real estate development and construction company, Forkash Construction, Corp., throughout high school and college. Mr. Farkas then served as a stockbroker trainee for Oppenheimer and Company, and became a licensed stockbroker and financial consultant. He acquired a series 7, 24, 63 and 65 and thereafter, served as a financial consultant to several NYSE member firms including Paine Webber, where he became a supervisor, as well as, Gruntal and Prudential Securities.
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Ramona Africa, Minister of Communications, MOVE organization, joins us to speak about the 30th Anniversary Commemoration, May 13, of the bombing of her home where she is the only surviving adult, along with one child, Birdie Africa. See http://kasamaproject.org/history/2263-95ramona-africa-survivor-of-may-13-1985-move-massacre and http://www.davidsheen.com/sharing/interviews/ramona.htm
2. Munyiga Lumumba, director of Upward Bound at Mills College, joins us along with Val Serrant, Adjunct Professor at UC Berkeley . . . Music Department/"Caribbean Musics Course", since 2003; Faculty Member of "Vox Mundi School of Voice & Sound," join us to talk about More than a Taste Cultural Explosion, a special all day free arts program at Mills (10-3 Stern Hall, Rm. 100), 5000 MacArthur Blvd., in Oakland, CA.
Today we return to the most controversial part of Malcolm El Haji Malik Shabazz's speech 'MESSAGE TO THE GRASS ROOTS'
"Once they formed it, with the white man over it, he promised them and gave them $800,000 to split up between the Big Six; and told them that after the march was over they’d give them $700,000 more. A million and a half dollars — split up between leaders that you’ve been following, going to jail for, crying crocodile tears for. And they’re nothing but Frank James and Jesse James and the what-do-you-call-’em brothers.
[As] soon as they got the setup organized, the white man made available to them top public relations experts; opened the news media across the country at their disposal; and then they begin [sic] to project these Big Six as the leaders of the march. Originally, they weren’t even in the march. You was [sic ] talking this march talk on Hastings Street — Is Hastings Street still here? — on Hasting Street. You was [sic] talking the march talk on Lenox Avenue, and out on — What you call it? — Fillmore Street, and Central Avenue, and 32nd Street and 63rd Street. That’s where the march talk was being talked. But the white man put the Big Six [at the] head of it; made them the march. They became the march. They took it over. And the first move they made after they took it over, they invited Walter Reuther, a white man; they invited a priest, a rabbi, and an old white preacher. Yes, an old white preacher. The same white element that put Kennedy in power — labor, the Catholics, the Jews, and liberal Protestants; [the] same clique that put Kennedy in power, joined the march on Washington.
Move to Africa? Also a big does of Science
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (56 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (48 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (40 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (17 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- ShadySykes (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- LettesChat (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)