SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
TEACHING ON FALSE GOSPELS THAT BEEN IN THE WORLD .FALSE GOSPEL BEEN HERE WHEN ADAM WAS AND ARE STILL HERE .A LOT OF SCIENCE IS FALSE GOSPEL BUT IT DOESN'T GET TALK ABOUT ALOT.THE GOSPEL OF THE STREETS THAT'S KILLING PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND FILLING THE PRISONS.SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD BRING PEOPLE INTO SIN AND UNBELIEF.THERE ARE MANY GOSPELS.SO JOIN IN TO SEE ARE YOU A PERSON WHO BEEN TRAP IN ONE OF THIS GOSPEL ARE TO EXPOSE IT.WWW.GODELECTS.ORG
Tonight, we have special guest Dr. Ken Johnson to talk about the gnostic gospels, ancient church fathers, proper prophetic interpretations, and much more. Dr. Ken Johnson is the author of Demonic Gospels: The Truth about the Gnostic Gospels, his latest book. He is also the author of numerous other books including Ancient Church Fathers, Ancient Prophecies Revealed, Ancient Post Flood History, and many others.
To find out more about Dr. Ken Johnson's ministry, research, and ordering information for his books, visit his website at www.biblefacts.org
For more products, info, or to help support the show, visit www.ministudyministry.com
THE BOOK OF JOHN :
Date : 90 A.D. Place : Unknown.
Author : John The Beloved disciple, Saint John
John 13:23; John 19:25; John 20:2; 21:7, An Apostle and brother of james. ( Mat. 4:21 ). Present with james and Peter on several occasions ( Mk 5:37; 9:2; Mk. 13: 33 )
Intolerance ( Mk 9:38; Lk. 9:49-56 ). He prepared Passover with the rest. ( Lk 22:8-13 ) Present at the Trial ( John 18: 15-16 ). At the tomb ( John 20:2-8 ) and On Other Occassions ( John 21 ).
John was entrusted with Mary the mother of Jesus. ( John 19:26 ) He was a pillar in the church ( Gal 2:9 ).
A LOOK AT THE SYNOPTIC GOSPEL:
Matthew, Mark and Luke are synoptic gospels. the fact is that they SEE TOGETHER. Synoptic Gospels are Gospels that see together. The Oxford Dictionary says, Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke, describing events from a similar point of view.
THEOLOGY OF THE GOSPELS:
The First three gospels naturally show a complex web of likeness and differences. A comparison of the individual Gospels shows a considerable amount of general agreement between them in their theological Presentations.
1. they tell the story of Jesus in Similar ways.
2. they have a large number of stories about Jesus in common, and their transcriptions of many of the sayings of Jesus show a high degree of verbal agreement.
3. our concern here is to ask whether their varied pictures have an essential unity despite their considerable diversity.
Craig Blomberg joins us to talk about the Historical Reliability of the Gospels
Mathew 10 He sends out the 12
John 14 Not leave you orphans
Mathew 28 HE sends us all
Romans 8 I am an heir of God and joint heir
1 Cor 5:17 I am a "New Creation"
Mark 4 I have been given seed and told how to tend the garden
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/proverbprayermiracle/2014/07/16/proverbs-16-power-and-authority-i-am-an-heir#ixzz37jXDElJS
THE HOLY SPIRIT:
The role of the Spirit in inspiring scrptural authors ( Mk 12:36 ) continues in the activity of contemporary person who give Spirit inspired commemtary on events ( Lk 1-2 ).
2. Since the Spirit resting on the Messiah is promised in the Old Testament, it is appropriate that at his baptism Jesus receives the Spirit at the outset of his work, so that he is guided by the Spirit and his mighty works are empoered by the Spirit ( and are not the result of Satanic or demonic influence ).
3. Mark gives us the bare essentials. Matthew and Luke both cite scriptural backing ( Mat. 12:18; Lk. 4:18 ).
4. Expressions about the power of God have the same force (cf. Mat 12:28; Lk 11:20 ). Both Mark and Luke associate the conception of Jesus with the Spirit's activity.
5. Luke has a distinctive vocabulary of being filled with the Spirit ( Lk 1:15, 41, 67; 4:1 ) The Evangelists are aware of the Old Testament picture of the Messiah and servant of The Lord, on whom the Spirit rests, and see no incogruity in the Son of God receiving the Spirit of God.
6. All the Gospels record the prophecy by John that the Stronger One will baptize with the Spirit ( and with Fire, according to Matthew and Luke ), but only Luke is in a position to show that nthis prophecy is fulfilled in the early church ( Acts 11:16 ).
7. Jesus briefly mentions the Spirit's anabling disciples to say the right things when they are persecuted and put on trial. the Spirit is apparently not bestowed on the disciples during the time of Jesus except for the actors in Luke 1-2, who function like Old Testament prophets in announcing the birth of the Messiah, and possibly the disciples (Lk 9:1)
God is healing people of terminal illnesses, dreadful destinies and financial ruin through FAITH! And if you or someone you know needs healing, a move from God, make sure you listen to this program--let nothing stop you! GOD HAS GIVEN FAVOR TO HEALING HANDS OF JESUS MINISTRIES!
Don't listen to anyone except God! Don't follow the traditions of man and deny yourself of the wonderful blessings God has in store for you this evening.
Tonight, Pastor Dean will debunk the myths about Divine Healing, and will share with you his experiences as a pastor concerning the miraculous. Come to the program with an open mind and you will leave with something only God can give you....yes, something SUPERNATURAL!
The Midnight Miracle Hour returns again tonight and will air every night, at the stroke of Twelve. Be with us as we start a new day by stating and believing God's Word.
Come to The Midnight Miracle Hour expecting God to speak and act! Tonight will be a night that will change your life! Call 646-716-4490 and participate in the THE MOST MIRACULOUS hour on radio....THE MIDNIGHT MIRACLE HOUR, LIVE WITH PASTOR DEAN!
An Investigation into The New Testament Bible
From 3 perspectives
* The Biblical Worldview
* The Academic/Scholastic
* The Urantia Book
Christology is the field of study within Christian theology which is primarily concerned with the nature and person of Jesus as recorded in the canonical Gospels and the epistles of the New Testament.
On facebook: Godss Gumshoe
**** You may also like these other programs by God's Gumshoe:****
"SPIRITQUEST" is also on blogtalkradio at this address.:
And GG's YouTube Channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/godsgumshoe?feature=mhee
A FULL Archive of this NT Bible series at: http://www.urantiabook.org/audio/gods-gumshoe/gg-index.html
Today there are thousands of websites addressing the topic of prepping. They teach wilderness and urban survival for individuals as well as whole families. Some folks call them "doomsday prophets"; others might call them "foolish". No matter what we might think about some of their efforts, I am reminded about the life of Noah.
Spiritually we must become preppers. But how do we do so? What is needed to survive a spiritual holocaust? We can learn much from those who have survived in previous generations. Today there is a new sense of urgency in the Body of Messiah and preparations are being made for our returning King; Messiah Yahshua.
The spiritual climate today is being bombarded on every front. In order to survive we must become regimented and disciplined in our preparation. Prepare for what lies ahead...and ourselves to be prepared for our soon coming King.
He is not coming back for a spotted, wrinkled, and unfaithful bride. He is coming back to a bride that He has made herself ready. He has equipped us for the journey ahead...are we applying the tools in our rut sack?
Tools? We are here to help you in your preparation as good soldiers to fight the fight of faith. How?
Daily teachings through the Harmony of the Gospels (Statement of Faith) with notes found on our Facebook page. Our teaching will challenge you to walk as Messiah would walk right there beside you...for He is!
And The Ruach HaKodesh is with you and in you to lead and guide you into all truth. He has been sent to empower you in your daily walk (Halakah) and to receive what is from Messiah and gives it unto you! (John 16:14)
As we journey together we create a community of Yahshuites (Followers of Yahshua) who are Disciple-Making-Disciple-Makers. Come walk with us. The fellowship is sweet and the rewards eternal!