SORT BY Relevancy
Gary Brucker, Program Director for Courage for Youth Association and Lauri Swann Hunt, founder of Ollibean, are guests at our roundtable this week. The topic we are discussing is the notion that inclusion is more than a program and is based on attitudes and belief systems. In addition, it is important that schools must foster these attitudes through emotional and relational development in students. This is a discussion you won't want to miss!
in Indie Music
Check us out this Sunday, November 2, 2014 @ 6:30 p.m., with your hosts Evg. Globee Pope and Min. Derrick Tuggle as we kick off another good time episode of "Glorious Gospel Vibes"! We will be introducing more Indie Gospel Artists from around the globe and the holiday season is going to be the BOMB! Also in da' house will be Min. Lois "Candee" Vernon with 'Inspirartion Corner"! So don't think about it nor see about it, but be about it! Love Ya!
For the first episode of Illinois TASH: Inclusion for All, we are talking with Dr. William Blackwell, Assistant Professor at Lewis University’s College of Education about inclusive education in Illinois, his upcoming presentation at the National TASH Conference entitled “Teaching Inclusion with Literature: When Teachers and Their Students Linger in Text” and his relationship with Illinois TASH.
William Blackwell has published articles and presented on topics that focus on the impact of federal education policies on children with disabilities and their families, charter school services for children with disabilities and special education advocacy and conflict resolution.
Learn more about Dr. Blackwell's research in the articles below:
Blackwell, W., & Rossetti, Z. (2014). The development of individualized education programs: Where have we been and where should we go now? SAGE Open, 4(2), 1-15. doi: 10.1177/2158244014530411.
Blackwell, W. (2013). An era of charter school expansion: An examination of special education in Massachusetts’ charter schools. Journal of Disability Policy Studies, 24(2), 75-87. DOI: 10.1177/1044207312455061.
Howcee Productions Gospel at Ourstage
ABOUT GOSPEL USA MAGAZINE:
Howcee Productions Gospel's feature 14-track Gospel U S A music compilation CD Artist Favorites Volume 17
* October - November 2014 *
Gospel USA Magazine
P.O. Box 970704
Miami, FL 33197-0704
(305) 234-8689 (office)
(305) 234-0514 (fax)
Gospel USA Magazine is a nationally-distributed, bi-monthly, Gospel music & news magazine, currently in its 15th year of publishing. Our physical version is available NATIONWIDE by postal mail subscription and at select local and national events -- while our digital version is available online to readers WORLDWIDE. In addition...
PROMOTIONAL COPIES OF EACH ISSUE ARE SENT FREE TO THE FOLLOWING GOSPEL INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS:
* The Program and/or Music Directors at hundreds of popular Gospel music radio stations and programs across the USA (over-the-air as well as Internet) * Popular Gospel record labels, artists, groups and choirs (major and independent) * Concert & radio promoters * Music producers * Booking & public relations firms * Media (including popular print, television, radio and syndicated outlets -- local, regional and national) * Record distributors * Gospel industry web sites * Retail music stores * And more!
The CEO of Me, Inc. must find a way to capture the insights and visions of people who reflect the growing diversity of their business partners that span the globe. They must learn to harness the collective ideas of their diverse & inclusive global network to drive business success and secure long-term revenue stream.
1. We are faced with great uncertainty from a variety of forces, both economic and natural
2. We are faced with convergence of technology and new thought processes being brought to the workforce by the younger Gen Y who want to participate, not just execute
3. We are faced with the need to continually innovate and use all of our assets to keep up with domestic and global competition
4. We are faced with radical demographics changes, both in the U.S. and globally, that affect our competitiveness and our markets.
* Engelmeier, Shirley, Inclusion: The New Competitive Business Advantage, Minneapolis:InclusionINC Media, 2012
Preaching Gods word from the King James Bible Scriptures.
I don't claim anything except the word of God. I give my opinion on the meaning and ask anyone that attends to search the scripture for themself so the Holy Spirit can work in the life of the believer the way God intended.
THU NOV 27, 2014 5:00pm til 8:00pm 12 HOUR a day, 7 days a week, the number 1 QUARTET STATION in the WORLD, the NFI Radio Gospel Network. in HD2 playing the very best in gospel music and the word of God. it's COMPENTARY music from 5:00pm til 8:00pm catch the WAVE. to listen join our web site nfiradiocom or call in at 347 215-8049 it's all live today and every day.
FRI NOV 28, 2014 LIVE 8:00am til 8:00pm 12 HOUR a day, 7 days a week, the number 1 QUARTET STATION in the WORKD, the NFI Radio Gospel Network, in HD2 sound playing the very best in gospel music. it's COMPENTARY music from 5:00pm til 8:00pm NEW and OLD catch the WAVE to listen join our web site nfiradio.com or click on arrow at time of airing or call in to listen by phone 347 215-8049
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress