SORT BY Relevancy
ISIS destroys historical landmarks. Veterans fight for Benefits just like those on Workers' Compensation: Beauracratic red tape snares. When will the insanity end? Assignment: tells the stories of America from history, military, politics, social and economic to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
in Indie Music
In today's copy and paste music world, you don't hear too many rappers who value giving their audience an experience they've never had before. Yet that's exactly the path that Nehemiah Heckler has chosen to take. But the Chicago area lyricist is no stranger to going off the beaten path; his beats and rhymes are as unconventional and far reaching as his objective.
Nehemiah's goal is to bring hope to a searching generation by creating music that is steeped in the universal themes of courage, faith, and finding your purpose.
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
On Wednesday August 26th, we're chatting up our Feature Designer Event. British Jewelry Designer Durrah Khalil will be our guest host once more and we're going to bring you all the pre-excitment to Y-CLAD's BIG Event!
We'll broadcast on event, fashion and lifestyle industry news and bring you the designer feature of the day.
Chain Bracelet by jewelry designer and guest host Durrah Khalil.
The Chain Bracelet is a Gold-plated oversized chain element over sterling silver attached to sterling silver multi chain silver links and completed with a secure toggle bar enclosure.
This chunky, bold and polished bracelet is lightweight and is absolutely stunning on. It's the perfect at work accessory but isn't limited to work attire but can be worn with evening wear or casual wear. It's a must-have staple piece.
Handfinished and detailed. Made in Italy.
Durrah Jewellery Collection
Join Dr Peggy Parker as she discusses all of the many benefits of the JPure
We will be joined by Jurline K. Redeaux, CEO of New Impression Inc. Jurline is a Community Halth Worker and women’s health advocate who is also on the Board of Directors of the Alcoholism Center for Women. She is partnering with Black Women Helping Black Women, as a panelist for their upcoming summit Black Women & Mental Health “Saving Our Last Nerve”.
Jurline will join us today to speak about Black women and mental health, wellbeing, and more.
It is time to put relinquish the Super/Strong Black women archetype.
Wombanist Views, created, produced, and co-hosted by Cherise Charleswell, is dedicated to broadcasting the voices of women who are doing positive and exciting things in their communities around-the-globe.
Call In: (347) 945-5922
Time: August 27, 2015
3:30PM (PST)/6:30PM (EST)
Welcome to Golf Talk Live!
This week on Coaches Corner:
Michael Wheeler - PGA Certified Professional - Teaching and Coaching , PGA Director of Instruction - PGA Director of Instruction for Berkshire Country Club, Wright Balance Technology Instructor, Flightscope and K-Vest Level 2 Certified, Level 1 Golf Biomechanist Instructor (certified by Dr. Young-Hoo Kwon),Member - Philadelphia PGA Instruction Committee.
Clint Wright - A 30 year member of the PGA, Partner at TGM Golf, a big proponent of The R3 Approach. One of the best covering the short game today. Plus one of my favorite guests & panelists here on the Coaches Corner.
Monte Scheinblum - Professional Golfer and son of Major League Baseball player, Ritchie Scheinblum. After an impressive career as a long drive champion and trick shot exhibitionist, Monte became a full-time professional tournament player, with the goal of eventually playing on the PGA Tour.
Plus, Dr. Bob Winters - Internationally acclaimed Sport Psychologist & Author.
More about Dr. Bob: Dr. Robert K. Winters is an internationally recognized sport psychologist, author and professional educator. He is the President of his own performance enhancement company and is the Resident Sport Psychologist for the internationally renowned Leadbetter Golf Academy at Champions Gate in Orlando.
Golf Talk Live is available at iTunes.com, and Stitcher.com.
Join us LIVE - Thursday at 6PM CST right here on GolfTalkLive.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (7 chatters)
- Dr Loren (5 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- FansFavorite*com Jets Podcast (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (0 chatters)