SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT
(Outside US: Dial 00 + 1 + 646-727-1711)
Viki Winterton interviews Cali Gilbert!
Cali Gilbert is a transformational author, award-winning photographer and social entrepreneur.
As the creator of the IT’S SIMPLY book series, Cali has published several books of her own and now serves other writers through her company, Serendipity Publishing House.
Cali’s photography has been exhibited in galleries across the United States. She holds a Masters in Sport Management and has traveled the globe as a former figure skater and magazine publisher. A resident of Santa Monica, California, Cali enjoys serving her community, especially women in transition and youth programs.
Join us for an in depth discussion of Yogi Bhajan's teachings on prosperity with GuruKirin Kaur, CPA; and her advice for budgeting and financial management
Google has started deleting records of Europeans who ask the company under Europe's new right to be forgotten law. Will this spread to the U.S. and elsewhere? Where do you stand on the new law enacted by European Union? Join us as we discuss how Google will deal with this new law.
On Tonight's show: Are the ILLEGAL ALIENS being bussed in by our Fuhrer headed for Alabama? As the media dares to speak a word in condemnation of this unbelievable illegal act, what will the people of do?
The Google Religion....Transhumanism....what is the Global Elite's tie to this new disturbing Religion? Why is it growing so fast and what is the danger behind it....
The 4th Amendment no long Applies to ANYONE who speaks to Foreigners...or has a relationship with someone who's moved out of the country.....yeah, no kidding.
and more of course....who knows what the hell I'll throw in?
Upcoming on Women Warriors on July 9th at Noon ET, our special guest, Tiphanie Jamison Vanderlugt, will be discussing the topic of “The RADICAL Self-Expert Method.” Learn the fastest, simplest steps to discover how to be your true self, change your life now and be happy today by joining us on the show!
Want DAYS FILLED WITH YAY- The Easy Way??? That’s precisely, what the World’s #1 True Self for True Wealth Facilitator™, Author, Consultant and Attorney Tiphanie Jamison VanDerLugt, is inviting you to experience. As the founder of The YAY Me University™, her mission is to infuse YAY energy into life+ business helping success minded women + cool men break the rules and turn infinite possibilities into mind-blowing opportunities for more money, fun and freedom with ease, while being true to themselves. Author of 5 books, her book The RADICAL Self-Expert – The Fastest Simplest 7 Step Method to Discover How to Be Your True Self, Change Your Life Now and Be Happy Today!-The Easy Way, was #1 on the Kindle Amazon Bestseller List for Self-Help/Self Esteem and #2 for Self-Help/Happiness. She has developed and created 2 definitive self-assessments- The True Self Test & The True to Self- Test.
This week is our Google Glass episode. Join me and co host Cassius Wright as we welcome guest Bryan Foster to discuss the latest upgrade XE18.11...It seems the Glass team is just about there with latest update. Glass is operating at peak performance, and many of the perforance issues seem to have been addressed. We will also be talking about a interesting project that Cassius is involved with . The is going to be a fun discussion as always with these informative gentlemen.
What controls your brain? In W. Dennis Parker's book Spiritual
Mind Management; he reveals the observed functioning of the
spiritual mind and how to use this information in new hypnotherapy
techniques and protocols.
As the Owner/Operator/Primary Instructor of Certified Hypnotherapy Training School, Dennis
believes everyone can benefit by learning these new mental skills to overcome negative self-
limiting beliefs and behaviors, eliminate inappropriate habits, and conquer maladaptive behaviors.
This powerful information teaches individuals personal problem solving of past sensitizing events
resolving emotions that inhibit them from moving forward and achieving their goals.
After 23 years as a certified clinical hypnotherapist, Dennis wishes to share with the public
what he has discovered and developed as new spiritual mind management techniques.
Detailed in his book, Spiritual Mind Management, these techniques help parents and grandparents
obtain the skills and techniques to assist their children, grandchildren, and other family members
with unwanted behaviors.
So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport crossed my desk highly recommended by Early to Rise readers and many of today’s popular authors, including Seth Godin, Daniel Pink, & Reid Hoffman, founder of Linked In.
He outlines 3 traits that make you love your work:
To achieve these traits, you must first develop valuable skills that earn you career capital. It is only when you have career capital that you can take control of your life.
“Turn your focus toward getting so good they can’t ignore you... Regardless of what you do for a living, approach your work like a true performer.”
“If you want a great job, you need to build up valuable skills – which I call career capital – to offer in return.”
“Adopt the craftsmen mindset first and then the passion follows.”
“It is a lifetime accumulation of deliberate practice that again and again ends up explaining excellence.”
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, career coaches, executive coaches
Get some live real-time training tips from Google Cash author Sidra Shaukat.
The simple steps outlined in Google Cash are made live on this training.
Bring your laptop or iPad and get going!
Download Google Cash from itunes.com/ibooks and amazon.com/author/sidrashaukat.
Do you have questions about parenting, co-workers, dating or any other relationships in your life? Then now is the chance to ask an expert, Judy Helm Wright aka "Auntie Artichoke"
Every week we willl have another disscussion about some aspect of inter-personal relationships. Check out the schedule at http://www.AskAuntieArtichoke.com
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• Susun tells a story of developing a cough after her fathers death- she asks how is this cough serving you? what do you need to cough up?
• menopause, thyroid, hysterectomy..
• hysterectomy with removal of the ovaries is castration..
• palpitations and anxiety- motherwort and daily meditation practice..
• algins in seaweed bind to radioactive isotopes in the body to help remove them..
• story medicine- have you asked you wise healer within for a story?
• multiple cavities in children- get them filled!
• how much herb for infusion for a year?
• red clover infusion, fertility and progesterone..
• linden infusion and making a second brew..
• oat straw is the herb of desire and brings back libido..
• what do you mean by sex? intercourse and real personal satisfaction..
• motherhood and feeling trapped- we are prisoners of our own thoughts..
• mullein flower oil for ear infections...
• inflammatory reaction to bug bites? try eliminating pepper from the diet..
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (64 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Empress Chi (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (1 chatters)