SORT BY Relevancy
This month I'm getting back to business exploring services and techniques that we should and/or should not be using to help us grow starting out as baby entrepreneurs or self employed people. These are subjects we may have been curious about, things we may have thought about investing in but are hesitant to do so, and answering the question what is ***** really all about.
One of them I find is network marketing seems like lots of people are into it. Is it worth the investment? Does it truly pay off in the long or short end of it? How much should I invest in a network marketing company and how long should I wait before quitting if it’s not worth it?
There is always a risk factor no matter what type of investment you put your money in to. The risk can be small from investing small amount of money or big when putting out the big bucks. It all depends on the amount of risk your willing to take and the turnaround time of your investment.
Network marketing plans or services always scream "I'm going to make you rich! rich! rich!" but do they really? Are there any truly legitimate network marketing companies? If so how hard do we really have to work to get there?
I have asked Robert McNaulty who has been in network marketing for many, many years. He has made money and lost money but he swears by network marketing to be the best thing to make you lots of money with minimal investments. He will be joining me on this show and see shedding some insights from his opinions. I will also be pulling up my search finds on this subject to see what's on the shady company list. Join me with your finds call-in or Skype in and share a network marketing experience you have had or are still in at #347-237-4697.
If you would like to be a guest on Show Free exposure for your business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To have your music heard email: email@example.com
Last Friday night, Revelation came in and won the tag team championships. Hillbilly Jed had enough of The WCWO Outlaw Champion finding a way to slide past with the belt and took the championship. And everybody else is is wondering what in the world is going to happen next.
Tune in to the FTW Network Radio show to find out !!!!!
Good Deeds presents Gwendolyn Melinda Michelle Evans (GMME) . (GMME) was born in Jacksonville, Florida. She was raised in Sanford, Florida and was introduced to reading at a young age. She is a graduate of Florida A&M University with a bachelor of science in accounting. She went on to pursue her MBA with a concentration in finance and accounting at American Intercontinental University. She worked for various financial institutions for nine years only to step out in 2012 to write full time. She is the owner and founder of Global Multi Media Enterprise (GMME) a free-lance writing, media and publishing company. She currently resides in Tallahassee, Florida.
Melinda Michelle’s other published works include the short story “You Can Never Leave.” It can be found on Amazon in e-book only. She has published two books in her seven-book series called The Chronicles of Warfare. They are “Surviving Sunday and “Monday Madness.” She also has published a romance novel, “Color Me Blind: A Divine Love Story,” the first in the trilogy The Divine Love Series.
In the works are “7 Days & 7 Nights,” a Christian thriller. Also, a nonfiction work, “Endangered Species: My Love Letter to the Black Man,” an anthology about the consequences of sin and of course the other books in her series.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: Is It Good Business To Turn Work Down?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter.
Good Deeds presents Author Tanya Harris
My goal as an Author is to provide a creative means of entertainment that will inspire a positive change in the lives of my readers. The satisfaction felt from knowing that organized words on a page can influence the thoughts and/or actions of others is immeasurable. I love writing period whether it be poetry, short stories, novels, etc. I am inspired by people, conversations, music, life experience, art . . . pretty much anything that tells me a story influences my creative expression. I have emotional ties to my work not because I can relate to all of the experiences expressed, but because of the emotions I hear from those who can.
Next on "Kingdom Kids Network"
Brought to you by KINGDOM UNITED MINISTRIES NETWORK
Have you ever had a thought and wondered "Where did that come from?" Are your thoughts about your family, where you live or even about yourself negative? Do you know anyone who never has anything good to say about anyone including themselves? Well, on this broadcast we want to talk about all of this and more. Join us as we look into the battlefield that all of us fight on everyday.
Good Deeds presents Motivational Speaker/Author Tori Lynn.Tori speaks to men and women who are facing or has gone through a divorce or hardship. Tori obtained a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration degree in three years, graduating in 2000. During this time, she was also a full-time student studying to become a license barber/stylist. Tori was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and in 2002, Dallas, Texas became her new home where she currently resides with her two daughters.
Tori Lynn travels with her mother, Jerri Lynn, speaker/author of “The Black Woman’s Attitude and The Men Who Want To Love Us,” discussing her new highly anticipated release: The Divorce. Tori speaks on having the confidence to start anew with two children after losing everything: homes, cars, money, her marriage and her Faith.
Facing hardship, trials, and tribulations caused the birth of her autobiography “The Divorce” as she began to write about her experiences while empathizing with others’ pain. Tori candidly shares her own pain and the loss of her faith in family, man, and God. The thought of suicide became an option, but God; who she later realized had never left her, stepped in and turned her mess into a message. She wants others to know that God has not left them either so, LIVE!
On February 20, 2014, Tori released her story in the suspenseful, jaw-dropping, compelling and riveting read, “The Divorce.”
MON SEP 1, 2014 LIVE 11:00am til 2:00pm on the NFI Radio Gospel Network the number 1 QUARTET STATION in the WORLD with today Host The Anointed One, playing the very best in gospel music featuring on today program, the birthday girl at 11:30am and at 12:30pm til 1:00pm it's our NFI PRAYER WARRIOR, Evangelist Mae. and at 1:00pm TIL 1:30pm it's Bishop Sandy T. Burks, and then back with gospel music, catch the WAVE on the NFI today it's all about JESUS.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- Annahilation (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (33 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Truf Bros (9 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (9 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- DPRPresents (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (3 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (0 chatters)