SORT BY Relevancy
Many people now diversify their savings/investments, through mutual funds (owning a small share of many stocks or bonds). Others diversify with time-tested commodities like gold and silver. Many do both.
Why Buy Gold?
According to goldsilver.com, Gold is the only money that has never failed in the 5,000 year history of its use by humans.
In times of crisis, gold is the safest investment that also has the greatest potential to increase your wealth, according to goldsilver.com
Gold is a completely private and anonymous investment that is also extremely portable, according to the site.
Why Buy Silver?
Silver is a 'miracle metal'. It is second only to oil as the world's most useful commodity.
Check our Web site for information on gold and silver. bitly.com/yourmoneyny
Let's get financially well:
Get your guide to financial health: How Money Works. This essential guide will show you the life insurance traps, the debt traps, the mortgage traps, the tax traps so that you can build a secure financial house.
Go to bitly.com/yourmoneyny and sign up for your copy of How Money Works,
See you next time.
Learn how to invest in IRAs including Gold/Silver to increase wealth; including how to transfer traditional IRAs to Gold/Silver IRA.
DEREK PARRA, Olympian speed skater, Gold and Silver Medalist, 2002 Salt Lake City
In 1984, Derek began roller skating and by 1996 he had become the most decorated athlete in the history of the sport. As an inliner he was a three-time national champion, two-time overall World Champion, two-time World record holder (1500m and 42K) and earned eighteen individual gold medals. He was the most decorated athlete at 1995 Pan-Am Games winning 5 gold, 2 silver and a bronze medal. He had everything but an Olympic Medal. So in 1996, he switched from inlines to ice skates to chase after that medal. Just two years later he earned a spot on the 1998 US Olympic Team.
In February of 2001 he won a silver medal at the World Single Distance Championships (1500 meters) setting a new American Record and marking himself as "one to watch at the 2002 Olympic Games". Later that year, in November, he won a gold medal at the World Cup competition in Den Hague, Netherlands and became one of America's foremost medal contenders heading into the Olympics. In Salt Lake City he did not disappoint! After being selected to carry the World Trade Center flag into the opening ceremonies, the emotional evening inspired Derek through a remarkable 5000 meter performance on opening day of the Games. He briefly held the world record en route to a silver medal finish. That set the stage for a stunning world record finish and Olympic Gold Medal in the 1500 meter event!
Derek is also the first-ever Mexican American to compete in, and medal, in the Olympic Winter Games.
Miguel Perez-Santalla, Vice President of BullionVault is joined by Jeffrey Christian, Managing Direct of the CPM Group, a commodities research advisory management firm. He is a precious metals market veteran with over thirty years of experience. We will be discussing the market fundamentals in gold and silver, the gold and silver ratio, and the recent release of their Silver Year Book. If you want to know the fundamental facts and what direction the market may take you will want to listen to this show.
Jeffrey M. Christian is a prominent analyst and advisor on precious metals and commodities markets since the 1970’s, with work spanning precious metals, energy markets, base metals, agricultural markets, and economic analysis in general. Mr. Christian is considered one of the most knowledgeable experts on precious metals markets, commodities in general, and financial engineering using options for hedging and investing purposes. He is the author of Commodities Rising, 2006.
About Miguel Perez-Santalla
A passionate advocate for retail investors and a regular speaker at industry and media events, Miguel Perez-Santalla has more than 30 years’ experience in the precious metals business. He is a Vice President of BullionVault, the world’s largest precious metals exchange for gold and silver.
Click here to register for market news
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (34 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Fresh Fridays (2 chatters)
- cowpote (2 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Hillside Chronicles (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- WBMCRadio (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- Talking WithTruth (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- FCFRX Week In Review (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (0 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (0 chatters)
- Show Time Radio Time (0 chatters)