SORT BY Relevancy
In this 3rd episode of the Healthy New Year, Healthy Home, Healthy You series from DeAnna On Design podcast, learn about Universal Design, its 7 principles & why you should consider implementing this design philosophy into your remodel, new build residence or work setting.
In today's episode, get some tips on amping up your love & passion vibe for Valentine's Day. Whether you're single & looking, single & not-so-much-looking-for-a-relationship or in a relationship, these Feng Shui tips will help you have a Valentine's Day to remember...or for any romantic night!
Welcome our February conversation on Design for Health and Wellbeing with Amy Cueva, Co-Founder, Mad*Pow.
How does design in technology affect how consumers, caregivers, and health advocates help us improve public health and personal health and wellbeing? This is a key topic in healthcare today as we aim to reduce costs, increase access and improve the quality of healthcare. You’ll want to hear just how the “softer side” of technology is heading, with emphasis on empathy and empowerment.
If your personal or professional mission includes transforming the healthcare system through improved engagement, empowerment, empathy and efficiency, I invite you to join me with Amy Cueva, Founder, Chief Experience Officer.
Just listen here on February 11th and also find out about a great conference in Boston, April 5-6th called HxRefractored, sponsored by Mad*Pow and Health 2.0.
Join the movement for better health and wellbeing with innovations from design technology.
That’s Feb 11th at 1:30 pm or listen/download with this link!
in Pop Culture
Take The Mystery Out Of Choosing Color
Introducing Deborah's New Show: Wicked Design
Deborah knows that there is life after recovery. She will tell us how she went from Addiction to Design. In her new show, she will share the tricks and tips to making your home or outfit look its best. Please join her as she shares her extensive design knowledge with us in her new show Wicked Design. Today she tackles color. How does color affect us? How do I choose the right color? And more...
About The Host-
Deborah O’Brien is the author of Bliss: Behind The Mask, the raw and candid memoir, about her struggle with alcoholism, which ultimately led to a spiritual transformation. Deb hopes to DE stigmatize addiction by sharing her personal experiences. She is a former model and current Image Expert. She focuses on transforming living
spaces and clothing styles to empower your inner transformation. She understands that by releasing your limitations you can embrace freedom. Learn more at www.unveilingyourself.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (38 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (33 chatters)
- The Appearance (27 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- ericalukes (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (7 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (5 chatters)
- 67939 (4 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- United Black Front (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Coffee With the Dead (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)