SORT BY Relevancy
Writing your goals is a great tool to help you stay focused on your Dreams & Purpose. In fact writing down your goals is the first step of Accountability. Let's talk about your Goals, Dreams, and Purpose today. Tune in as Coach Sharita talks about what may be keeping you from setting and reaching those goals. It's time to stop making excuses and start doing . As the old say goes "Talk is Cheap, Show Me!"
How are you doing in the pursuit of your goals? Are you making steady progress or are you feelingstuck? How much awareness do you have about the connection between your thoughts, feelings and actions and the achievement of your goals?
Join me tomorrow for another great discussion on Discussions with Delia.
Have you attended motivational weekends and read all there is to know about manifesting and positive thinking, only to be disappointed?
I believe the whole movement that promotes achieving goals through your attitude often frustrates and disappoints us with our personal in ability to attain it- dare we say failure?
What if I told you that all the tools you have acquired in your toolbox, your arsenal, is just lying dormant waiting for the ignition and that starts with a very small start- a flicker, a flame.
Tune in for the show "Brick Building- Achieve your goals incrementally" Tuesday, July 29th at noon and find out what anyone can do anywhere anytime to get the ball rolling toward their own empowerment, achievemnent, and dreams.
I am easily distracted, admittedly one of my greatest shortcomings. It takes a lot of work for me to stay focused, but over the years I have learned that it's worth it. I spend a lot of time alone, partly due to my free spirited nature, but also because if I spend too much time with other people I either end up distracted or find myself chiming in with complaints and negativty.
The more I work, the better I feel, and the more positive I am when I do spend time with others. This morning I was able to spend extra time in bed reading and quieting my mind with meditation - it was an awesome morning. Dixie and Milo slept in with me, and with nothing pressing to force me out of bed, I enjoyed the beautiful morning view outside my window.
On this episode of Breathe Sexy Live I will be discussing the practice of recentering yourself and how to stay focused on goals and priorities.
So many times I've been motivated to make a major healthy change and gone on a Whole Foods shopping spree with the best of intentions to begin a new diet. Or, I've joined a new gym only to have that fitness inspiration fizzle out after a few weeks.
What is it about trying to get healthy that is so difficult?
I've got a simple method that enables you to reach your health goals without the drama.
I'm going to explain the trick that successful people use to achieve their goals every time.
You're going to want to hear this one! Take a listen and let me know what you think.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (66 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Help4HD (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- iHookradio (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE (1 chatters)
- Christ the King Tabernacle (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (0 chatters)