SORT BY Relevancy
Ladies and gentleman NLPI USA NEWS.-LIVEPOOL ECHO EYE ON MERCYSIDE Kurt and Aaron and Moe www.Freakaboutthestreetmercyside,com are enetring the darkest topic yet The Ginger. We are going to have a roundtable discussion Liverpool's scariest coppertop Brad Ireland. At 6ft 9 Inches tall and stubbles of red hair the fine people of liverpool run in complete terror when they see Mr. Ireland walking down the streets. According to authorities of Scotland yard citizens of liverpool are told not to stare directly into Mr. Irelands eyes for fear that their soul will be stolen. We are not sure right now if Mr.Ireand only makes his appearence during the day if the weather is cloudy which makes him a daywalker.
Ginger King has been passionately creating beauty products from concept to finish for over eighteen years. She is well versed in innovative concepts, creative product formulation, advanced technology applications, ergonomic package development and impactful competitive analysis. Ginger has developed over hundreds of products from hair care to skin care, and sun care to color cosmetics. Her claim to fame products include the revolutionary first to market Joico ICE SPIKER, water resistant hair glue, Freeze 24.7 Ice Shield, SPF 15 face wash and Avon Advance Techniques Color Protection series. Her Avon True Color Eye shadow and Daring Definition Mousse Mascara have also been selected as the finalists for CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) for 2005 and 2006 respectively. Ginger holds several patents in cosmetic formulations.
Ginger loves to make and sell cosmetics and was once a beauty consultant for Estee Lauder, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden and Men’s Fragrances. She is also fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese and some Japanese. Ginger travels extensively in Asia and is aware of the Asian cosmetic trends. She was the key note speaker for Forte Skin Care launch in Taiwan and has spoken at HBA conference on product development, as a beauty expert for New Beauty Magazine Tea time chat, beauty expert on Beauty Press as well as a guest speaker for Rutgers MBA school on Marketing & Branding.
Airs August 4, 2014
‘AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR’ PRESENTS THE DENVER FINALS - “American Ninja Warrior” travels back to Denver, Colorado where the top 30 competitors from the Denver Qualifier tackle the Denver Finals course. They will face Salmon Ladder, Arm Rings, Doorknob Arch and Spider Climb. The Denver competitors will vie for a chance to compete in the Las Vegas finals, to win a cash prize of $500,000 and the title of “American Ninja Warrior.” Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbaja Biamila hosts as Jenn Brown co-hosts.
Cripes, Have you ever been on an adventure?
This is part one of my journey to Switzerland for The Geneva Writer's Group Convention.
Listen to what my experience as a West Virginia Homeschool mom who travels oversea alone for the first time to discover her dream.
An adventure with Book Talk With Ginger Dawn is always entertaining and well maybe just a tad bit inspiring.
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review four new films. First, we'll discuss the latest remake of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Then, we review the new tornado thriller Into the Storm. After that, we review Helen Mirren's new movie The Hundred-Foot Journey. And finally, we'll discuss Daniel Radcliffe's latest effort What If.
On this episode of The Black Geeks Radio Show:
- We review the latest movie about America's favorite Heroes in a Half Shell. Check out our review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- This week, Zack Synder defended the Aquaman character, without confirming is he will actually be in the Bat v. Sups Movie. We'll talk about the Aquaman character and his possible appearance in the next DC Comics Mega Movie
- Finally, we need to do a quick check in with the Geeks to see what's been going on with them. What are they reading, what are they watching, what are the playing, what's hot on their tech list.
- As usual we'll also have our Sith News segment and a new sponsor.
Cowabunga! On this weeks' show, Michael Bay and the guy who brought you Battle: Los Angeles try not to ruin your childhood with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Plus, a review of the culinary rom-com The Hundred-Foot Journey starring Helen Mirren, and John Michael McDonagh's dark religious comedy, Calvary.
This plus news on Batman v Superman, a possible female spinoff of The Amazing Spider-Man, and much more!
My guest for 08/06/14 is Ginger Burr.
Over the past 27 years, Ginger Burr, President of Total Image Consultants, believing that your image is about representing the best of you (not making designers happy), has built a remarkable career as an expert personal image consultant working with women from all over the world and from all walks of life.
Ginger has helped women navigate through (and sometimes completely ignore!) the styles of the season and feel good about how they look. She helps women create a wardrobe they love by connecting with their inner essence.
Ginger is the creator of a one-of-a-kind body image, self-esteem, and style coaching program “Who Taught You How to Dress?” which allows women to overcome the obstacles and learn the skills they need to create a wardrobe they love all in the comfort of their own home with her guidance and support.
We'll be talking Ginger's image consulting business, how you can express your music with what you choose to wear, and her inspiring book That’s So You! Create a Look You Love with Beauty, Style, and Grace!
To find out more about Ginger Burr, visit her website at www.totalimageconsultants.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- Justice Lab (7 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- FatherRosadodotcom talk (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- ProphetCain (2 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gay Soul Talk (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Set Apart Life (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Surfer forever (1 chatters)