SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
Dr. Gina joins Joe to discuss the issues of famous people and suicide, tune in and check it out.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Tonight on #TheNeXtLevel with Ms. Gina & Mr. Knight Iam Pastor K! Series: What You Put on Social Media Can Hurt You!
How Young is too Young for Kids to be on Social Media?
How Private is too Private. When it Comes Children (Youth)? Should Parents Have Access to Passwords?
Thousands of writing and marketing industry professionals from around the world will gather to celebrate Promo Day 14 on Saturday, May 31, 2014, a Free Annual Online event dedicated to promoting, networking and learning. Gina Alzate, Host of Holistic Life Designs, is joined today by Jo Linsdell, the CEO of Writers and Authors and the brains behind Promo Day to talk about all the exciting events lined up for the day.
Julie Hedlund: How authors can "kick it" with crowdfunding
Rivka Kawano: Google+ for Authors
Evan Jacobs: Readership: What it is and how to build it
Jo Linsdell: How to be Twittertastic
Carolyn Howard Johnson: Query letters and agents
Sandy Lender: Pitch the Story AND Create momentum
Stacey Brewer: Novel Triage
Virginia Jennings: What your author event can learn from the Olympics
Khalid Muhammad: Keeping on Talking in the Free World - The Use of Free Media to Promote
Gina Alzate: Leverage the Power of Internet Radio to Promote Your Book
Daven Anderson: Why choose a small press?
Brandy Potter: Video Content
Gregor Collins: Write book. Self-publish book. Promote book. Write screenplay. Make film. All without agent.
Linda Randall: Google SEO tips for Bloggers
Penny Sansevieri: How to sell books by the truckload on Amazon
Visit Promo Day 14 at http://www.promoday.info. Official Event #PD14
Join us http://twitter.com/PromoDayEvent and http://facebook.com/PromoDay
Gina Quarles; Best Selling Author of the memoir The Accidental Purpose: My Unexpected Nightmare Revealed with the Gift of Hope, Amazon best seller in Women’s Inspiration, Own Ambassador.
After a shattering car accident Gina had a second chance at life. In a halo for months, broken leg and emotional heartache, Gina unexpectedly discovered healing through heartache. Priorities changed, perceptions changed, purpose for life changed.
Gina shares how her greatest pain became her most wonderful gain in getting real with life and learning inner peace is a priceless gift available to all.
Gina is a series author for Creativity-Portal.com, and her blog has been awarded a Top 7 Blogs that Inspire by Searching for Happiness.com.
“My hope is that my story will change your perspective on life and give you some tools to deal with anything difficult you are enduring. I believe I was spared for a reason and that would be to share my story of hope. If it touches one person, I will accomplished my task.”
Divorced and remarried with three children and three step children Gina says her new family is like a modern day Brady Bunch. Gina now lives in Texas making each moment matter for herself and everyone she meets.
Connect with Deb at: http://www.DebScott.com
A little about Gina:
Award-winning author Gina Duke is a direct, point-on, expositor of God’s Word. With helpful, practical words of wisdom, she is able to speak truth in a unique and real way. Her sense of humor and down to earth application of God’s Word has made her a favorite keynote speaker. With over 15 years of leading women’s conferences, she brings a clear word and confidence for Christian living. Gina’s book, “Organizing Your Prayer Closet: A New and Life-Changing Way to Pray” (Abingdon Press) not only teaches on prayer but also facilitates it with the included 52-week structured prayer journal. In addition to her first love of ministry, Gina is the principal of her privately owned consulting firm that specializes in recruiting, training, executive coaching and strategic planning for the private sector, non-profit agencies and government entities.
Gina is married to her best friend Jamie, and is the mother of two beautiful daughters. She is a proud grandmother of two sweet little grandsons, and has one handsome son-in-law.
Meet Gina on social media:
Follow her on Twitter @TheGinaDuke
Join the conversation about her book using #OrganizingYourPrayerClosetBook
Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 2:09 PM EDT is the Full Moon in Aquarius at 18º Aqu 02′.
Reverend Lynn Jaussi will be leading us in our Prayer for Peace Meditation, starting at 6:00 PM EST. All are welcome to join us.
Our Usui Reiki Master Teachers, Sierra Sky and Gina Alzate, will be on hand for Distant Healing.
Feel welcome to bring your friends to join us in prayers. We will be in the Soul Space (our community chat room at our Virtual Holistic Healing Center) at 5:45 pm until 6:45 pm EST. Those who would like to state their Full Moon intentions are welcome as well.
Join us at http://holisticlifedesigns.net/events/full-moon-in-aquarius-prayer-for-peace-meditation. It is Free to sign up.
We look forward to meeting you!
World renowned sex therapist, Gina Ogden, PhD., will discuss and guide us through her ISIS Wheel approach she created to guide women towards healing from trauma and pain. She conducts retreats all around the world for clients and professionals. Gina Ogden’s groundbreaking survey, “Integrating Sexuality and Spirituality” (ISIS), is the first nationwide survey to investigate the multidimensional nature of sexual experience. From the survey findings, she has generated the innovative ISIS model for exploring the connections among body, mind, heart, and spirit. For more information on Gina and her ISIS Wheel, visit www.isisnetwork.org
Best Pet Sitter/Walker, Gina Dial of John Paul Pet and The Puppy Chew!
Our show starts tonight with the unparalleled Jennifer Shafton who has been voted the very best pet walker/sitter in LA for 3 years in a row. After you meet Jennifer you will wish you lived in the the LA area too. If moving isn't in the cards, Jennifer tells you important things to look for in pet sitter services and walkers - only the very best for your pet. Next we talk to Gina Dial the multi-talented and multi-faceted Vice President of John Paul Pet Marketing and Sales. JPP is a division of Paul Mitchell and now shares its elite line of products with the pet world. Find out some of the amazing ways this company gives back and how John Paul Pet can help ANY group, large or small, help shelter pets become adopted through their "Adopt-A-Shelter" program and "One Million Pet Adoptions." Gina will touch your heart like she did ours with the story of "Cooper" a rescue dog. This is the story of his life as seen through a dog's eyes. Last, but certainly not least our pet wellness and lifestyle expert Jenn Fadal, The Pack Mom, discusses what do to when puppies chew and when your pup doesn't outgrow that gnawing habit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- John Baptist (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (26 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (26 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- gregfilms (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Dayplayer Dish (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)