SORT BY Relevancy
Love, we want it, we think about it, we love to be in love. Everyone wants that one person who will understand them and love them like no other.
With every relationship comes it ups and downs and breaking up is a common thing. It is painful not only emotionally but spiritually and can affect you physically.
When does the hurt and pain stop? What can we do to help in the recovery process?
Getting Personal with Lisa Vick talk show strives to provide a forum that allows for open, honest, candid, and yes, sometimes tough-love conversations about life, love, pain, and closure.
There is never any judgment or bias because self-love and committed-love should be promoted in all relationships. There is no right or wrong when it comes to feelings. Feelings and emotions are what they are without any given perspective. What is most important is understanding our emotions and channeling these emotions in a direction which brings about positivity as the outcome.
Subject matters range from family relationships, this crazy new age of dating, internet dating do’s and don’ts, sex between consenting adults(no judgment), non-traditional ways of thinking, the new woman of the 21st century and what this has meant for the 21st century man...and much, much more.
Tune in with us once a week on Saturdays at 1:00pm.
One thing we need to understand about dealing with pain, is that crying may acknowledge that it's there, it may even help to release it, but it doesn't get rid of it.
When do we honestly look at a person or persons who have caused us pain and say, I love you?
Pain doesn't heal in 5 minutes, it takes time. If we are willing to put in an effort it can be dealt with quite easier than we often think.
Today, ask yourself: How would I react if I found out tha the one I love is leaving me for someone else? How would I react if a person I trusted betrayed me? How would I react if I found the one person I dreamt of all my life, and I couldn't have them? We can get through the trials we face.
Join us for this Real with special guest, Kofi Michael ...the creator of Afro-Man The Protectors of The Book of Knowledge, as he talks about his battles...
There will not be a radio broadcast tonight. The show, "How to Overcome the Hurt in Your Relationship" has been rescheduled for the 22nd of October due to the passing of Enrique's Grandfather.
Thank you for your prayers and support! If you would like to send him a word of encouragement, visit: EnriquePascal.com
Please be sure to invite your friends and family to listen in on 10/22. We appreciate you!
This is the pilot episode of my new show Getting Social, and this episode will only be and introduction, about a bit of a background about myself and how I got into the field of social media, SEO, and marketing. I am excited to get the show started and lots of great shows will be on the horizon.
Praying for America Israel and dealing with how to love beyond the hurt from the following: the church, loss of a sibling, stoning, molestation, arson, loss of a child. There are people who live all around us who have lost loved ones violently and have found the way to forgiveness throught God's strength. Are you struggling with a hurt and cannot bring yourself to forgive, then you need to hear tonight's program.
Chef Dionna Hurt of Food Network Challenge has a bevy of devilishly delicious holiday desserts on tap that even neophyte cooks can whip up in minutes. “When we all first start cooking, everything seems so new and different. But we don’t all jump right in and become Julia Child,” she tells The Miss Mo Show host Mo Holden. “Sometimes we need to start a little slower. The recipes we’ll discuss today are very user-friendly, with all the ingredients found at your local supermarket. Like the bread pudding with whiskey sauce. This is a Southern favorite that requires just a handful of ingredients—day-old bread, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon and raisins. It’s the kind of holiday dessert you can make ahead of time and freeze if you’re going to a party. And if you want a non-alcoholic sauce instead of using bourbon, you can substitute a caramel sauce.”
Individuals who are going through difficult times will prayerfully be blessed by this radio station. To get the entire ministry please visit www.songsofhealing.com and get yours today. Whatever you do don't give up because what you are going through is only for a season. God bless you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- GodKiller (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- Justice Lab (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (4 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (4 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (4 chatters)
- InThe Plug (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (3 chatters)
- 63504 (3 chatters)
- 2Deep Real Rap Radio (2 chatters)
- blackonomics (2 chatters)
- Cage Passion (2 chatters)
- civilalert (2 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (1 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- League Source (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens Magazine (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (0 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (0 chatters)