SORT BY Relevancy
The show starts with Recap from week 4 which saw several blowouts but also some games that came down to the wire.Plus we Preview, Debate, and Predict all the big matchups for week 5 including LSU vs Georgia, Ohio State vs Wisconsin, Oklahoma vs Notre Dame, Ole Miss vs Bama! Chris and Marshall will also breakdown games that should be competitve and entertainting for you average college football fan.
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
New indoor foootball team in Georgia. Listen in to the show, as I talk to the Georgia Stealth Owner, Mr. Slaughter, Director of Operations, Ms. Ulrica Bailey, GM, Mr. Duker, and cheerleading coaches, Mrs. Angeline Kelly, and Mrs. Paige Connor, describe the new exciting version of Indoor football.
Make sure to have pen and pad, becausse Georgia Stealth is about ready to take Gwinnett County to school, when it come to exciting family sport loving fun in 2014 !
Tune in for more on Coalinga State Hospital's most newsworthy information.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
Join us as CSH News moves to Thursday...
On this episode, we'll discuss how family emergencies impact men residing at Coalinga State Hospital. Are they able to get 'Emergency Leave' to visit a parent, sibling, child or spouse who's near death? Can they make arrangements when their loved ones die? Hear about the unjust ways that patients are further abused when faced with a family crisis.
Even men in prison can apply for/be granted leave under these circumstances... why aren't there any provisions for people who are under a civil commitment, which is supposed to be a less restrictive environment? Why do these men have such a difficult time even getting information back/forth during an emergency?
Join CSH News Executive Producer/Host Callie Grace and our guests as we discuss this emotionally-charged issue.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal.com, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
GOT A SHOW IDEA? Contact CSH News using the email link at the top of our home page.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (55 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- ankhkakek (27 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Geek Pile (17 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (12 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- torihartman (8 chatters)
- PIP 1111 Radio (7 chatters)
- The RCWR Show with Lee Sanders (6 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (6 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- FatherRosadodotcom talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- High Vibrations on Low Frequencies (3 chatters)
- lovelynaturallyyours (2 chatters)
- Macknificent Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Inside Wrestling (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ladiesunscripted (2 chatters)
- Basketball Colorado (2 chatters)
- Dr Marriah Star (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (2 chatters)
- Titans of the Cage MMA (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Philly Sports Live (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rum Radio (1 chatters)
- SLYKRadio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- BraCharles (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Lets talk77 (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- MTG Modern Domain (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- ITS A LONDON THING MYDJSTEVEO (0 chatters)