SORT BY Relevancy
The verdict of NOT GUILTY was given to George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin trial. There are many details that surfaced during the trial that swayed the opinions of some. Did your feelings change during the trial after hearing testimony? Do you feel Zimmerman wasn't guilty or do you feel he should have been charged with something? Let's talk about it!
The verdict is in! The jury found George Zimmerman not guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Was it racism or was it the right decision? My special guest will be former Scottsdale homicide detective and Captain Don Keenom. Join as we discuss the vitally important case.
For more information, see www.PrisonDemocracy.com, my twitter updates @vlga, and be sure to like my facebook page.
On a day when Syria’s Bashar al-Assad was interviewed by Charlie Rose and the world is at the brink of war, George Michael Zimmerman couldn’t help but to place himself smack dab in the middle of “trending news”.
We are bringing you an interview with crime writer Aphrodite Jones and Lake Mary, Florida’s Public Information Officer Zach Hudson and a few recordings that the public has not heard in a long time.
When you hear these recordings now, they will help make sense of who George Michael Zimmerman was in the past and they might explain who he has become.
We will play Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call and discuss it. She told police that Zimmerman had come to her father's house and was threatening her family and that he had a knife and a gun.
The Lake Mary, Florida police officers picked all three of them up from the home and they were taken into custody after the domestic incident. The house belongs to Shellie’s parents. Let's discuss this. Aphrodite Jones joins us. Click link below to read entire Zimmerman Divorce Document: Shellie Nichole Zimmerman vs. George Michael Zimmerman
The verdict is in and George Zimmerman has been found 'NOT GUILTY' of the death of Trayvon Martin.
This is your chance to voice your opinion of the verdict and then address where do we go from here. How do we ensure that Trayvon Martin's death was not in vain?
Join us on Savvy Talk Radio as we discuss this very tough subject. Call 718-664-6383 and press "1" on your key pad to join the conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- N San Diego Business (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- Diane G (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (2 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- TheMusiciansSocialClub (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Live N The Day Wit J (1 chatters)
- Louisiana Derbiacs (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Work houze Radio (0 chatters)