SORT BY Relevancy
Gwyneth Paltrow Fail.
Cardinal Francis George, the man.
The fight for fifteen.
I'm on Amazon
Smart Quiz Question/What year did the Chicago Cubs sign their first black player?
Hilary Needs a progessive challenge.
Join us as we discuss why "Your Health Is Your Wealth" with Dr. George C. Fraser.
Please call 347-637-3741 and press the #1 on your phone to comment and/or ask questions.
Fit Is The New Sexy Radio showcases black men and women who have chosen to reclaim their health, co-create generational wealth and become the example of physical and financial fitness in the black community. Special guests and more. Join the Movement!
Hosted by Angela Everett and Suzan Hart every Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. EST. If you would like to be a part of the movement, please visit us at www.fitisthenewsexy.info
George W. Bush Will Be The Last GOP President For A Very Long Time
Source Nation! Join us tonight from 6-8 EST for Sports Tuesday with Steve Manderson and from 8-9 for, Black College Sports with Edd Hayes
6:15- Jeremi Duru
Sports Author Jerimi Duru joins Steve to discuss his Book, Advancing The Ball.
7:15- George Case III
8:15- Alvin Hollins
Sports Info Director at Florida A&M Alvin Hollins joins Edd to discuss the The Greats that have come through Florida A&M and their Marching Band.
Certainly just an opinion like any other and certainly open to criticism and disagreement. But with all the talk of George W. Bush's legacy, what the polls now show, and going forward how time may judge him, I wanted to give my own unprofessional critique of Bush's presidency. Most importantly, I want to set the stage for what he truly inheirited in terms of a "surplus", great economy from Clinton, and examine the accusations of 9-11 being his fault and the "Great Recession" being his fault. This certainly is not meant to be an apologist show for Bush's presidency, but merely looks to "set the record straight" on some of the more vicious lies used against him by his political opponents. As president, he made some mistakes and the mistakes he made are ones he should be held accountable for. But, as Glenn Beck recently said, "the truth matters" and in the span of half an hour, I'll try to get to the truth of the matter.
Guest: George Rodriguez, conservative leader from South Texas, joins me for a look back at the first Bush presidency, or #41 as we remember him. President Bush was honored this weekend at Texas A&M, or the site of his presidential libary. We will recall his leadership, from the first Gulf War to the collapse of the Soviet Empire. Finally, Bush-41 was a great friend of Hispanics and nominated Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court.
Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Things in the news.
Movies in the parks.
Concerts in the parks.
Outside cafes, theater, and lots more.
What is happening in your neck of the woods?
Smart Quiz Question/Name one of the longest rivers in the United States.
JIB-JAB-JEB! JEB BUSH ZIG-ZAGS ON IRAQ WAR - CAN'T DISS HIS BROTHER "W"!
Jeb Bush, when asked this week by Megyn Kelly of Fox News whether he would have invaded Iraq in 2003, knowing what we know now replied: "YES".
The Guy doesn't have the balls to say his brother - "W" - Fucked Up and brought this country into the mother of all quagmires! He literally jib-jabs on the question of whether or not his brother was right to invade Iraq in March 2003 saying only that the information at that time justified an invasion - never mind the fact that the information at that time was gerry-rigged by Vice President Dick Cheney to "create" evidence - out of whole cloth - that weapons of mass destruction were in fact present inside Iraq.
When talk began in earnest about a Jeb Bush presidential candidacy for 2016, former First Lady Barbara Bush was noticeably cool about the idea. Alas, she eventually changed her mind. But as veteran test takers know, it is usually wise to trust your first instinct when deciding a question.
Tonight we will examine the myriad weaknesses of another Bush run at the White House. A spotty electoral record, weakness in coalition building, the lingering suspicion about the Bush penchant for international adventurism, a closed and inbred circle of political advisors, an often tone-deaf approach to communications and identity politics, a detached bubble of family affluence- all of these translate into a damaged political brand that would be very problematic in a presidential race.
The Bushes are a distiguished political family with a commendable record of public service. But the times are not suited for yet another President Bush. The Republican goal for this election should be to win the White House, not provide a comfortable security blanket for the GOP establishment.
George Najjar, Founder and CEO of Boresha International hosts this monthly show. George interviews the top performers from Boresha’s Customer and Distributor Referral Programs. On this show, these top producers share how they're building their businesses and insights that will help you grow YOUR Boresha business. Boresha is about sharing, caring and growing. Join us here the second Tuesday of each month, 3:00 pm PST/6:00 pm EST, to celebrate with and learn from them.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (47 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (13 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- The Moorish View (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (4 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (4 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (4 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Mary Agnes (0 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (0 chatters)