SORT BY Relevancy
Through his seven years of judicial service in Polk and Haralson Counties, Chuck Morris knows that ensuring public safety is the number one priority for our criminal courts. In over 16 years of his legal career, he has established relationships with law enforcement and community leaders. Through his Criminal Justice Agenda below, Chuck can strengthen our communities and protect our families:
CRIMINAL JUSTICE AGENDA:
1. Ensure strict, consistent sentencing for career criminals and violent offenders.
2. Establish deadlines for offenders to enter negotiated guilty pleas.
3. Reduce domestic violence with strict enforcement of protection orders.
4. Closely monitor offenders returning to the community after incarceration.
5. Develop a local Criminal Justice Resource Council to improve communication with the court.
Support our sponsor: http://www.naturebox.com/thinkingatheist
This week's special guest is Wanda Morris, CEO of the organization, "Dying with Dignity."
Wanda has been on the front lines of the Right to Die Movement in Canada for many years, educating the public, challenging government officials and fighting for patients' rights regarding end-of-life choices.
In this podcast, we explore death, the fear of death, and the question of how humanity should approach life, death, suffering, compassion and dignity.
Speech at IMAGINE NO RELIGION 4: http://youtu.be/M3-6BIMkjRA
What are the questsions we should be asking in the health care realms? Should the focus shift to actual discussion of heath itself and not just the insurance/cost/coverage debate?
Join us LIVE Wed. 12/11/13 on Tamara Leigh's TREND ON with Heidi Feemster and guests, George "Chip" Morris, MD FAAN, Section Chief, Neurology at Aurora Saint Luke's Medical Center in the Greater Milwaukee Area talking patient-centeredness, population health (obesity), public health (IM), & epigentetics (environment-genomic interactions).
Also joining us, Dan Dougherty, Epilepsy Advocate & Public Speaker of the Epilepsy Foundation of Philadelphia and member of Professionally Speaking Toastmasters. Living with epilepsy over 30 years, Dan is an Epilepsy Advocate to raise awareness to the public.
Follow us on twitter: @tamaraleighllc; @heidifeemster; @linkedlocalnet; and on tamaraleighllc.com; & linkedlocalnetwork.com
In Landslide Program 47 Bonfire catches up with writer Stacey Morris about her new book Clean Comfort - An Adventure in Food. Courage. And Healing or... How I Went from 345 Lbs. to a Size 8 without Dieting, Surgery, or Losing My Sanity. Stacey's book is the story of her journey - from childhood - through the endless maze of diets and self-recrimination to the liberation of "learning the real meaning of feeding myself well". While Bonfire and Stacey will talk about the book (and other venues for her writing) the core of their conversation will be the spiritual understandings: self-discovery and recovery as we find our own way through Life, dismissing the half-truths and untruths which can sculpt our values and beliefs... about ourselves, about food, about nourishment, about Being Alive!
www.staceymorris.com and staceymorris@huffingtonpost
'Bridges' will broadcast from 7:00 pm to 8:00pm and 'Landslide' will broadcast from 8:00pm to 9:00pm. On 'Bridges' this evening jeff and susan will review some of the interesting stuff that came up on the various programs they participated in this week, and try to explain the human renewable energy measure. your true 'right to life'. please call in at 347-215-6731
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with founder and president of RIDE TV, Craig Morris, about his equine-based television network due to launch this fall. Morris shares his history with horses and how the RIDE TV project got started. As well, he talks about the types of shows that will be aired. He discusses the current mergers going on in the cable industry and their effect on rural programming and RIDE TV in particular. Listen to Craig Morris' horse story Tuesday, July 29, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
George Najjar, Founder and CEO of Boresha International hosts this monthly show. George interviews the top performers from Boresha’s Customer and Distributor Referral Programs. On this show, these top producers share how they're building their businesses and insights that will help you grow YOUR Boresha business. Boresha is about sharing, caring and growing. Join us here the second Monday of each month, 3:00 pm PST/6:00 pm EST, to celebrate with and learn from them.
in Self Help
UNDERSTANDING DEPRESSION with PAUL MORRIS
On this show I, your host, will be discussing what I believe is the primary cause of Depression, its symptoms and approaches to dealing with its effects. Depression killed my father and caused him great suffering throughout his life. I too suffered from this hideous and insidious affliction but fortunately, not as badly as he. Thankfully, I am now effectively symptom free and have helped others attain a similar place of peace and calm.
PLEASE JOIN ME MONDAY MORNING FROM 9A-11A CENTRAL STANDARD TIME FOR " THE DOCTOR ICE MORNING SHOW " WHERE PERFORMING ON THE MINI-CONCERT STAGE PERFORMANCE WILL BE " MORRIS DAY AND THE TIME ". TO CATCH THE SHOW GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TONYAKINS AND CLICK ON THE LINK, OR CALL MY REQUEST LINE NUMBER AT (646) 478-4755, OR GO TO THE LIVE STATION SITE AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/DOCTOR-ICE AND CLICK ON THE SHOW FOR THAT DAY.
On this episode of The VDown with Michael V, we have the one and only Stacey Morris. Stacey Morris is not only a DDP Yoga Warrior, she is also one of the truly great DDP Yoga success stories. When Stacey started DDP Yoga she was at 345 pounds and was a size 28. Now she is a size 8! She dropped 20 sizes! Since then, she is a co-host on DDP Radio on blogtalkradio.com with Mike Mullins from mikeat90percent.com and Robert McLaren and has wrote her own cookbook/memoir. The name of that book is "Clean Comfort." You can get it at Amazon.com for the Kindle and it is now available on paperback! Do not miss this next episode of The VDown with Michael V with guest Stacey Morris and hear about her struggles and triumphs and her book "Clean Comfort"!
"E.A. Johnston clearly demonstrates the magnitude of the God Whitefield served and shows the glory of God in the life of an ordinary man with a God-sized vision and passion. By the use of a wonderful array of quotations, observations and pointed applications, the power of God is revealed. These pages are both humbling and inspiring" (Richard Owen Roberts). Hardback 2-volume set (1172 pages) available from Revival Literature."
Join us as we talk to Dr. Ernest Johnston from Ambassadors for Christ International and talk about George Whitefield.
Visit www.biblenewsradio.com for show notes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (29 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Ms Blue (11 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TamidAscended (4 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)