SORT BY Relevancy
How man people that are part of the LBGT community actually attend a church where homosexuality is not frowned upon? Discussion will look deep into what really goes on and how some people deal with going to church and being themselves. We will also get into some things that could be done to make you feel better about not being ashamed of who you are and what you do in your day to day life. Special Guest: Minister Amos Isaac of St. Louis, MO
Most Christian churches view homosexual behavior as a sin.
There is absolutely no affirmation of homosexual behavior found anywhere in Scripture. Instead, there is the consistent sexual ideal of celibacy for those outside a monogamous heterosexual marriage and fidelity for those inside such a marriage.
So, how do we approach someone who is convinced they were "born this way"? Most gays believe that this is the way God made them,and that He accepts them just the way they are. How do we break through with the biblical truth?
According to scripture, the only lawful sexual connection is the marriage bed. All other sex activity is whoremongery and adultery,
Some say that Christians are sugar-coating the gospel and that we should preach God's hatred toward homosexuality.
Others say that we are way too harsh on gays, whom God also loves.
Where do we find truth on how to confront this growing lifestyle of many people...particularly in many of our own churches?
During this episode we will talk about somethings that have to do with homosexuality in the church and out site the church, but with people that are involved in the church. Why is it that some feel that they are bound for hell because of their homosexuality? Whats being taught to make people feel that the way that they live is not appropriate? These are somethings that we can try and get asked. We will have another special guest, Minister Amos Isaac. Second Hour of the show we
Welcome to the Seriouside of the jril show. We will be discussing the following topics:
1ST SEGMENT: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT: After the video of a father spanking his teenage daughters, should schools be allowed to spank children in school?
2ND SEGMENT: LET'S MAKE A DEAL: President Obama is ready to make a deal on Medicare and Social Security benefits. Will Democrats fall in line?
3RD SEGMENT: HOMOSEXUALITY AND THE BLACK CHURCH: Homophobia in the African American community is strong. Now black preachers are preaching against homosexuality in pulpits all over America. We will discuss.
Four Indiana Church Music Legends; Reverend Marvin Chandler, Tim Bratton, Sylvia Davis and Napoleon Williams Join the discussion of the influence and the importance of music in the church. Should it be just in the form of a ministry or viewed as a part of the regular Worship service.
Lately I have been hearing a lot about gays in the church (especially with the Bishop Eddie Long scandal). It used to be the “gay” choir director or a few gay members here and there. Lately members of the LGBT community have been a lot more comfortable and open to worship in church. Someone recently informed me about actual gay churches where majority of the members were from the LGBT community. So I decided to go in undercover to one of these churches and to share my experience with you all as
Praise the Lord! We bring you greetings from Bishop Darryl and Apostle Rosa Martin and the New Birth Nondenominational Church family. New Birth Church is located at 4091 Lemon Springs Rd., Sanford, NC 27332. Feel free to contact us via email at: DrRosaLMartin@yahoo.com. Other resources on the Church website: www.newbirthchurchnondenom.com. We pray that you will enjoy the message from the Word of God that will build and strengthen your faith in your God. Romans 10:17 says, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God." And now listen to the message...
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (61 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- The View from Montana (14 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (13 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (11 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- civilalert (6 chatters)
- HoneySoul (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- 63504 (5 chatters)
- PatriotWatchdog (5 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- WVIPW (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- Grandstand University Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drinkfive Podcast (2 chatters)
- Mana Talk (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Taliesin McKnight (2 chatters)
- shegeebee (2 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (2 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (2 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- THA BARXDAR (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Readings By Gwendolyn (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Casey Wheeler (1 chatters)
- Because Women Are Amazing (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)