SORT BY Relevancy
Psalmist Judith Gayle is a woman transformed. She is known to be a versatile singer and radical minister. Nicknamed the ‘Jamaican Whitney Houston’ by Pastor Donnie McClurkin, Judith refuses to give up because like the song by Whitney, ‘When you Believe,’ Judith understands that life can sometimes be a hard journey and although her life has been nothing short of terrifying, Judith Gayle believes, still. She knows that with God on her side, It’s Gonna Be Alright, which is the title her newest CD.
Tonight we will discuss her book Broken To Be Blessed Destined To Win
Do you walk or run outside alone? Ever been frightened about getting home late from work or events? What would you do if you were attacked?
Marquette is excited to interview Army Veteran, AJ Tucker, today on the show! AJ is the Co-owner of CrossfitG6 and Founder of iChoosefit bootcamps here in the DFW area. AJ has a Brown Belt in Jui Jitsu and has been teaching women's self defense since 2007 and coordinates simulated attack series with Athena Strategies.
Listen in to learn about women's self defense! We'll discuss lots of tips to keep you safe even if you don't think you're strong or coordinated enough to defend yourself. You can find AJ on the web at http://www.ichoosefit.org/ email at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: 817-774-6552
Women in Business - Dr Gayle Carson
Elizabeth Houghton is a real estate professional who has worked in England, South Africa and now California. She chooses to work only with women and talks about why. She also talks about why women should buy and invest in real estate. She discusses the issues women who are facing a divorce or are widowed face. She also discusses the advice she’d give a “property virgin” whatever her age if she hasn’t owned property before.
Kathy Harris is an expert in technology and talks about why it’s important for professional women to actively network and what the benefits are. She also discusses Facebook and Linked In as a way to develop these networks. She explains the difference between a mentor and a sponsor and how you approach each. She also explains how to leverage your time so you can make the most of these strategies. She’s an expert in the recruiting and placement of professionals for corporate growth initiatives
Ana Patel is a human resource professional who talks about the challenge facing HR today to create benefit programs that benefit diverse workforces. The economic recession has impacted how companies weight their rewards/benefits packages. She has advice for women who face challenges achieving a work-life balance and explains why employees often feel disconnected from leadership and feel they don’t have a say in what happens to them.
Living Regret Free - Dr Gayle Carson
Stacey Hall is the author of “Chi-To-Be! Achieving Your Ultimate B-All” and wants to help others heal their hearts. She talks about saving the lives of people who are stressed to the snapping point. She shows people how to become more powerful in less than a minute. She also talks about “Energy Surges” and provides the process of aligning one’s intentions to activate one’s intuition to attract all one desires with velocity and ease.
Talking about second marriages, Patricia Bubash talks about whether the energy put into being regretful has any purpose. Her divorce gave her a lot of information about second marriages which is why she wrote the book. She discusses whether or not people let regrets define them. As a licensed Professional Counselor and a Stephens Minister, this topic came out of many parents who entered her office needing an ear or shoulder. She answers the question about regretting previous decisions and how to deal with that.
Patricia Sexton is a former banker who moved to Mongolia to pursue her life’s dream and work as a foreign correspondent. She talks about what the trading floor was like and what made her decision to finally leave banking. She discusses Mongolia, Afghanistan and why she returned to banking.
Laura McGee is a divorce coach and works with women about the biggest regrets they have after the divorce. She talks about her unique blend of emotional support and legally trained critical thinking skills that help her clients make cost saving decisions, manage the complexities of co-parenting and reduce conflict so they can divorce with privacy and dignity and give them the tools to help them thrive after divorce.
By day, Pat Tucker Wilson works as a radio news director in Houston, TX. By night, she is a talented writer with a knack for telling page-turning stories. A former television news reporter, she draws on her background to craft stories readers will love. With more than 15 years of media experience, the award-winning broadcast journalist has worked as a reporter for ABC, NBC and Fox affiliate TV stations and Radio stations in California and Texas. She also co-hosts the literary talk show, <i>From Cover to Cover.
Pat has wowed editors with her ability to turn out five to ten thousand words a day. But it’s not just quantity that has Pat at the top of her game. The quality of her stories is what keeps the readers coming back. A much sought-after ghost writer, Pat gets her greatest joy in creating her own stories. She is the author of six novels and has participated in three anthologies, including Zane’s New York Times Bestseller, Caramel Flava.
A graduate of San Jose State University, Pat is a member of the National and Houston Association of Black Journalists and Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. She is married with two children.
At the top of the hour host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Yvette Allen Tatum to Conversations LIVE to discuss her book I DIDN'T KNOW. Then at 30 min. past the hour Webb talks with author Pat Tucker about her literary journey and new book.
Join Garrett LIVE Thursday from 10pE/7pW when author Gayle Carline talks about her books "From The Horses Mouth" and "The Hot Mess." You'll also find out what inspires Gayle's creativity, and learn where you can see her in person next!
Call in @ 323 657-1493 to join the fun and ask Gayle your questions!
Transcending genre distinctions, SHANA TUCKER is a "ChamberSoul" cellist and singer/songwriter whose music is a sultry pastiche of acoustic pop and soulful, jazz-influenced contemporary folk.
Shana's debut solo project, SHiNE (Mama Gooch Music/ASCAP) outlines a musical journey that indeed celebrates the major influences of everyday life: relationship, laughter, love...loss, rediscovery, and the never-ending journey towards heightened levels of peace, understanding and self-acceptance.
Shana subsequently studied cello at Howard University in Washington, DC, and continued her musical performance education at CUNY - Brooklyn College Conservatory of Music with Marion Feldman. While in DC and NYC, she won considerable regional acclaim while singing and playing with string/piano trio, Hue. Shana's work as an arranger/composer appears on several CD recordings, theatre productions, and TV commercials. Her commissioned works include Nexxus and Savannah, both of which were composed for The Washington Ballet (with Maritri Garrett, co-writer) and premiered at The Kennedy Center (Washington, DC). Of the two, Savannah was also chosen to debut at the Joyce Theatre-NYC and also at the Witts Theater in Johannesburg, South Africa. With Hue, Shana opened for several critically-acclaimed recording artists, including Sweet Honey in the Rock, jazz saxophonist Hamiett Bluett, drummer/vocalist Vinx, the Blind Boys of Alabama and the Indigo Girls. She stops by on Monday, July 8, at 7pm EST.
Gayle Swift talks about her book "A, B, C, Adoption and Me."
About the book
A book about adoption that celebrates the miracle of family and addresses the difficult issues as well. With charming, exuberant illustrations and a diverse representation of families, ABC, Adoption & Me will warm hearts, deepen understanding of what it means to be an adoptive family and provide teaching moments that bring families closer, connected in truth, compassion, and joy.
About the author
An adoptive mother of two now-adult children and a former foster parent, Gayle H. Swift is also a certified coach, co-founder of GIFT (Growing Intentional Families Together, an NLP practitioner, former teacher, and former newsletter editor. A forty-eight-year survivor of ovarian cancer, she believes in the joy of the present moment and the blessing of family relationships. In her travels with her family, Gayle has zip-lined in Costa Rica, Paraglided in Peru, hiked to the Sun Gate above the citadel of Machu Picchu, and trekked the Mendinhall glacier in Alaska but parenting proved to be the greatest adventure of her life. She collaborated on ABC, Adoption & Me, with her daughter Casey A. Swift (an adoptee,) and trusts that it will support adoptees and the families who love them.
Loretta McNary Live is a premier blog talk radio show created for an empowered, active, and diverse TV, radio, social media and online listening audience. LML uses a progressive live call in format to target an ever expanding market of online listeners wanting an impressive menu of meaningful, insightful, and authentic conversations.
Today our guest is Business Expert and author Michelle Seiler Tucker.
Multi-millionaire Michelle Seiler-Tucker’s success has gained her impressive fans and partners, including executives at The Trump Organization. As author of Sell Your Business for More Than It’s Worth, she wrote the book during tough economic times to share the wealth of her expertise with business owners all over America.
Author,Michelle Seiler-Tucker, wins the Quill Award at the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors' Awards. Michelle has received several awards and accolades for her best-selling works Think and Grow Rich and Sell Your Business for More Than It's Worth She’s owner of Better Business Brokers in New Orleans and her favorite role in life is being the wife of Dr. Richard Tucker and mother of their two-year-old daughter. While working at Xerox and making six-figure salary with great benefits, Michelle decided to pursue her dream of becoming an entrepreneur.
ROBBIE TUCKER - ROSEMANIA
Robbie Tucker is a nationally recognized amateur hybridizer of miniflora and miniature roses, including Daddy Frank, a deep red, exhibition miniflora that was awarded the 2010 Award of Excellence. He is the owner and creator of Rosemania.com, an online source for state-of-the-art chemicals and organic products for roses.
Robbie’s rose introductions include Miss Flippins, Cachet, Amy Grant, Ty, Dancing Flame and Conundrum among numerous award-winning varieties. He has won queen at national rose shows four times. Robbie is an ARS Consulting Rosarian, Horticulture Judge, and past President of the Nashville Rose Society. Robbie is a leader in the rose industry and will join us to share his tips and insights on safety tips for those who spray roses what protective gear is needed and will also discuss his popular spray reference guide. ROSEMANIA.COM 2013 Spray Reference Guide
In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to special guest, Linda Tucker, CEO and President of The Global White Lion Protection Trust. Linda recently published her second best-selling book, Saving the White Lions- One Womans Battle for Africas Most Sacred Animal which is a heart-warming story about her personal journey to save South Africa's rapidly diminishing white lion population as well as her mission to globally ban canned hunting. Canned hunting facilities offer customers the opportunity to kill exotic and native animals trapped within enclosures. Canned hunting is actually frowned upon and not supported by most hunters. Yet, there are some people who will pay a great deal of money to kill animals in canned hunts. Please help Linda Tucker ban canned hunts by signing the petition on Avaaz.org. You can also find it on WhiteLions.org. If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2013 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Channel Panel (349 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (155 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- AlimBey (90 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (63 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (47 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- DDP Radio (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Omega Man (19 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (17 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- dtm radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- Tionna Talks (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (10 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Karen Tate (8 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (8 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Horn Sports (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (5 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (5 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- Billy D Online (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Straight Independent Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Pauly D (2 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (1 chatters)
- JTT81 (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (0 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (0 chatters)