SORT BY Relevancy
We got a great show lined up for you tonight! We will have Darrek Harris join the show to talk some Boise State Bronco football and also Bud Withers, Columnist for the Seattle Times, talking some Washington State Cougars football. Who is Jeff Tuel? Lamar Odom update.Top headlines of the day.
If you want to supercharge your marriage, turn a roommate situation into a soul mate situation, or change the heart of a spouse who has checked out.....this radio show is for you. Join us for this question and answer format show that is guaranteed to give you great relationship tools and leave you with hope.
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Meet Rob Watson, a gay parent and prolific bogger with a growing following. Rob blogs for both the Huffington Post and evoL =.
This segment features Rob's insights on this Huffington Post artcile: A Gay Dad's Perspective on the Hate-Note-Writing Father, and a Letter to My Own Sons
What are your thoughts on Rob's letter? Post your thoughts in the comment box below. and
Before you go, be sure to follow Rob's post's by subscribing to both blogs. Click to subscribe / follow:
Huffington Post evoL = (subcription box in right-hand column)
LGBTQA Resources: PFLAG The Trevor Project Do you have other resources to share? GREAT! Post a comment below to include your resources.
Ace Lundon is considered one of the gay rights pioneers today. He's the author of:
Through the Needle's Eye/Legend of the Planet Itnava a psychological drama about wealth, politics, religion, medical science and the AIDS virus, an unseen enemy. Three friends join to battle the bigotry which threatens America. "This book isn't about AIDS," he writes. "It's about fear and family, bigotry and courage."
The Closets Are Empty...the Dining Room's Full: An Autobiographical Legacy You will learn how difficult it may be to empty a closet. The price of freedom usually is costly, but for Ace Lundon, the price has been worth it. The dining room of his life is now filled with those who have learned to love!
Ace produces radio shows as well. Click to listen to Lundon Calling - any time!
Click to learn more about Ace!
This week on "The Marriage Counselor" We will be discussing:
Fantasizing About Someone Else While Making Love To Your Partner: Is It Cheating? Signs Your New Mate Is Abusive? (Domestic Violence Awarenss Month) Sharing Money With Your Mate: Is It Good To Share Or Have Separate Accounts Letter Of The Week
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Harriette Knight (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (11 chatters)
- Herpin Time (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- PCOSChallenge com (5 chatters)
- John Wallace (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (3 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- The Outdoor Scoreboard (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Power of Color (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (2 chatters)
- MsExtraorDINAire (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (1 chatters)
- Shoot From The Hip (1 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (1 chatters)
- The Portal (1 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (0 chatters)