SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Karen Amster-Young and Pam Godwin. Karen Amster-Young is a marketing and public relations veteran and has amassed many PR awards, including a spot on PR Week’s “Forty PR Stars under Forty”. She is also a freelance writer and along with Pam Godwin, their blog the52weeks.com was started as a way to shake things up, try new things and get out of their respective comfort zones. Karen lives with her husband and daughter in New York City.
Pam Godwin began her career as a caseworker for a nonprofit refugee resettlement agency. After getting her master’s degree in elementary education, she taught in New York City public schools as a classroom teacher and literacy specialist. She lives with her husband and children in New York City.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• 1 year old with rattle in the lungs- how to make mullein milk and when and how to harvest mullein..
• we have become physical so our spirit can have experiences..
• tendons and ligaments have shortened after breaking bones- comfrey leaf infusion..
• the greater our flexibility in life the more sturdy we are..
• thyroid and fucus infusion..
• does red clover and St. Joans Wort decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills? what part of plant are you using? what form?
• is shoulder surgery necessary?
• circulation- fingers and toes cold to touch..
• improving the quality of your diet..
JEREMY GAU DOES TOP GRAPHIC DESIGNS FOR THE BEST FEMALE BODYBUILDERS IN THE BUSINESS. JEREMY DISCUSSES HIS LOVE FOR THE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS AND WHAT HE SEES THROUGH HIS GENIUS EYES WHEN HE PICKS A FEMALE BODYBUILDER SUBJECT.
Join me and fellow Angel Therapist, the very sweet, inspiring Bhavya Gaur, as she shares what it was like to leave an abusive marriage, her home and be separated from her children, and what these experiences taught her about self love and acceptance. We'll also be taking your calls during the second half of the show!
Bhavya Gaur is a spiritual healer who works from a place of pure, unconditional love and integrity. An Angel Therapy Practitioner by Dr. Doreen Virtue, Akashic Record Consultant, Reiki Master Teacher, IET Master Instructor, Reconnective healing Practitioner and intuitive Bhavya has a flourishing healing practice with an international client base.
A single parent of teenage children Bhavya has been on the roller coaster of life experiencing the highs of glamor industry, success of business world to the lows of separation from her children; divorce after abusive marriage and surviving in a foreign country on her own. During this emotional journey she not only rediscovered herself but also became a role model for many struggling women in similar circumstances.
A follower of the philosophy that every hardship encountered in life is an opportunity to learn a lesson that takes us closer to our destiny, Bhavya firmly believes that each challenge helps us blossom into our true magnificence and inherent Divinity. We are abundant beings by Divine right, we only need to make space to receive the blessings and own it. You can find out more about Bhavya and her work at www.kindredsoulzs.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (11 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (9 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (5 chatters)
- CatchaBody Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- The Webster Phenomena (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- Loco Thats Entertainment Rundown (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SHILOAH (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)