SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to the Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) Blog Talk Radio Show on Friday, March 28th at 2 p.m. (EST) for a LIVE interview with the publisher of Stay Focused magazine, Deanna Davis Garlic.
In addition to her work with Stay Focused magazine, Deanna Davis Garlic is the CEO and Founder of Focused Plans. Her organization offers a variety of educational and inspirational seminars, workshops and retreats in the New Jersey area. Deanna is coordinating the Stay Focused Writers' Retreat in Glassboro, NJ on May 2- 3, 2014! Her event is the 1st stop of the 2014 Called to Serve: Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT)!
Call (858) 357-8408 to ask questions of the scheduled guest! Don't worry if you can't listen LIVE, you can download FREE On-Demand podcasts of this and more than two hundred inspirational interviews with Christian authors at www.blogtalkradio.com/christianauthorsontour!
Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT)
2014 Called to Serve: Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT)
Peter Josling, world renowned expert on Garlic and healing, joins us all the way from the UK for this indepth look at the many uses of Garlic in supporting and restoring excellent health. Peter is a popular speaker appearing on TV programs from the BBC to Bravo TV, as well as radio broadcasts too numerous to mention - all around the globe.
A main focus will be the use of Garlic to cure MRSA, which kills more people than HIV/AIDS yearly, though it is entirely curable with Garlic. We will also be covering a host of other issues that Garlic is powerful for.
Be sure to notify family and friends and invite them to listen in, live or to the archived broadcast.
In this episode of Phase 3 Wellness Dr. Henry presents some very fascinating information!!
With the flu season just around the corner Dr. Henry compares the popular drug Tamiflu with the amazing power of the natural power house Garlic!
Dr. Henry also mentions some other amazing remedies for the flu like Elderberry!!. You will be amazed at these powerful natural remedies.
Dr. Henry also discusses some antibiotics that can cause permanent nerve damage!!
Healing Foods Section
In this segment Dr. Henry will discuss new research discussing the power of grapes and blueberries to supercharge your immune system!
Healing Herb/Healing Supplement
In this last segment Dr. Henry continues his discussion of the herb Milk Thistle....plus much more...
Alternative Mommy is about the NATURAL side of everyday issues. Tune in and listen as Ray shares her tips, tricks and opinions on a variety of everyday issues. Bringing you hard hitting topics such as GMO, Fluoride, Vaccines and much much more.
Join our Facebook Page
We will continue to discuss how to recover when disaster strikes and a successful outcome seems uncertain.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Eggplant Pasta, and the "adventure" recipe will be Garlic Shrimp.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (13 chatters)
- Aquaman (12 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (11 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (0 chatters)
- whaleystudios (0 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (0 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (0 chatters)