SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that gallstones can be dissolved by a simple, natural process? What is in your diet that creates them? Find out tonight on the Mind-Body Connection with Michael Schwartz! Learn about this condition and so many more in Michael's book "Health and Disease Symbology Handbook" by visiting www.innerhealthbooks.com.
How to steward your body wellBeloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (3 John 2)
Are you caught in a tug-of-war between pursuing a healthier lifestyle and settling for average? Did you know that you can build a better you by making a series of simple daily choices?
Join Dr. Bob DeMaria as he offers 35 years of professional medical expertise and solid Scriptural insight to help improve your health and transform your life in the comfort of your own home.
In Dr. Bob’s book, you will learn:
365 easy ways to change your diet, improve your sleep, and enhance your exercise Secrets to preventing (and dealing with) diabetes, cancer, IBS, gallstones, menopause, headaches, and more.
Are you tired of suffering with the indigestion, gas, bloating, nausea and pain associated with gallbladder problems? Find out how natural medicine can help you to alleviate the symptoms associated with gallbladder congestion.
Health Care blog review and discussion, starting with comments from The Politics of Meaning by Michael Lerner about our community life. Next is by WarmSocks, a patient blog about the life of a woman with rheumatoid arthritis, emphasizing her recent hospitalization with pancreatitis and gallstones. Next come comments from the Journal of Family Practice about aspirin use for prevention of heart attack and stroke, noting differences between recommendations for men and women. The
This week's topics were: teenagers may benefit from starting school later -- and why that might be; I believe Avandia is a dangerous drug; are gallstones and kidney stones related?; peripheral artery disease and exercise; the pertussis (whooping cough) outbreak in California right now.
The Gallbladder is the trashcan of the liver. Normally, these waste products are passed on down the tract and excreted. But sometimes they aren't! * Approximately 500,000 people in the U.S. each year are hospitalized due to gallbladder problems, and it is estimated that 20% of the population over 40 have gallstones. Gallstones can be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a hen's egg. Occasionally, some can be even larger. OUCH!! ** Join Dr. Jeff and Chaim as they discuss how to take prop
Estrogen “Horse Sense:” What’s Natural and What’s Not
Talking Turkey – The Straight Truth About Hormone Risks and Benefits
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (49 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (22 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (20 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (4 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Evangelistic Outreac (3 chatters)
- Hawksblood1 (2 chatters)
- Music Friday (2 chatters)
- Take Time Ministries (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)