SORT BY Relevancy
Odi nma ala Igbo has remained an underlying concern for the Igbo race and this has facilitated several frameworks, some of which had been sustained while lots have feasible out silently. Yet the quest for the progress, growth and development of Igbo race has remained a task of determination to settle in our time for our generation.
The tipping point in India for public outrage over violence against women was reached on December 16, 2012 when a 23-year-old Delhi medical student was gang-raped by six men. The world was shocked. The attack was New Delhi’s 636th that year. Hundreds of ordinary citizens took to the streets in disapproval of the state’s inability to make India a safer and more equitable country for women. India is ranked 105 of 135 countries on the World Economic Forum’s Global Gender G
your host tonight will be imnuthinbutsexy and dollbaby
HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR PARTNER BIGGER OR SMALLER
MEN DO YOU LIKE YOUR WOMAN TO HAVE BIG BUTT OR A SMALL BUTT. DO YOU AGREE WITH BUTT INJECTIONS DO YOU LIKE FAKE BREAST OR REAL BREAST .. WE WANT TO KNOW...
Do women really want to be single as much as we hear it now days? Or is it just posturing? Are the fooled into thinking they want to be single?
Do self sufficient men benefit in marriages? If you have yourself together and nailed down as a man, is there any benefit in getting married? Is it more trouble than anything else at that point?
Tune in, Call in, Share your Knowledge and Opinions with the WORLD!!!
Friday night at MIDNIGHT!!! (347) 637-3528
Tonight we are talking about what Men and Women REALLY want from each other in 2013. Are relationships a game of russian roulette where you take a chance that each person you meet may be a match, but everything is so uncertain you just wait to see what madness will rear it's head then plan your exit.
Do you have a system or a strategy to find the one you want? And... when you do, do you really know what you want from that person? Do you have a list of requirements? At the end of the day, what do you, really, really want?
Let's talk about it
Join me in a conversation on 3479457556
What does "success" and being "accomplished" mean to you in your life?
We have a certain level of success that we try to obtain and reach. For some women its career, others a husband and kids. Or the other set of women it maybe neither, just simply obtaining happiness and contentment with all or none is success enough!!
Come join the discussion and let us know which type of women you are and why? We will See you there!! And MEN listen in because "what Men Want" will be the next show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (18 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (18 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- IWS Radio (12 chatters)
- Harwood Terrace Baptist Church (11 chatters)
- RotoRadio (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (5 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Candy ODonnell Psychic (4 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (3 chatters)
- fnssportsradio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- FantasyInsights (1 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH TWO (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- TRI Communications (0 chatters)