SORT BY Relevancy
This show is for anyone. We are going to share tips, talk about celebrities, and talk about things that the audience wants to talk about, and more! This is not just some stupid radio station this will be a fun one. You will be able to interact with me and everyone else. I promise you will enjoy my new radio station.
Howard Glasser and Catherine Stafford will be joined by guests, Gail Anderson and Laura Bailey for this episode of the Nurtured Heart Approach podcast.
Gail has a Masters in Religion and Counseling; PhD in Educational Psychology and is an Advanced Trainer in the Nurtured Heart Approach. She has worked for 20 years as a school psychologist and recently began an early retirement. She is currently teaching and training schools, homes and church settings, helping parents, children and teachers to find freedomw and worthiness through NHA! She is also certiried as a Non-Violent Crisis Intervention trainer and a Pyramid trainer. She has been married for 37 years. Gail has 2 grown sons, one a family practice physician and the other an assistant district attorney. One is is married and has three children, ages 5, 4, and 2. She and her husband are thrilled to be grandparents
Laura is an LMFT and Advanced Trainer of the Nurtured Heart Approach and focuses her work on Children in foster care. Finding many simple ways to improve the quality of traumatized children's lives, givimg them hope, she was inspired to write the book, Courageous Love: Instructions for Creating Healing Circles for Children of Trauma, especially for grandparents raising grandchildren.
Today, everyone is equal. Women have the same rights as men and are able to do what they please. It’s understandable that women have a hard time working on a construction site but why is it so hard for them to succeed in fields like business/politics? This happens because these “systems” have been built on the male mind.
In order for women to become successful and independent and to have high power jobs in business and politics they need to become, at least in the way they think, men. As hard as this may seem, many women manage to achieve this goal.
Because these women have tried so hard to fit into these male dominated fields, they have essentially lost their feminine side. This is fantastic for their careers but devastating for their love lives. No man will ever want to marry another man; he wants to marry a woman that has the qualities of a woman. Even if these qualities didn’t mean much to the average guy, he could still not handle the fact that his girlfriend/wife is more successful than him or makes more money.
Unfortunately, this is the major love-life struggle that smart, successful and independent women face today.
Renee is a dynamic Christian Woman that enjoys spreading the word about loving yourself first as a person and a child of God. She will discuss today about not being in competition as women and as people. This is an awesome message from an awesome radio show personality. The Loving Myself Enterprises Radio Show brings inspiration every time they are on and today is no different.
Tune in to hear Mechi and her special guest Kim Von Berg for a lively and luminous conversation on the deep poignant hot topic "What Is a Thriving Loving Relationship and How To Begin One?"
Kim Von Berg, communication specialist, singles & couples coach and owner of Thriving Loving Relationships, believes that romantic partnership is our greatest opportunity to learn how to love deeply & grow personally. Kim specializes in intimacy and the skills to building thriving loving long lasting relationships - both for singles and couples. She has a master's degree in Humanistic Psychology and has completed over 600 hours in communication & relationship building training. In addition, she is a certified NLP Coach and a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation. She offers three main programs for couples & singles through Thriving Loving Relationships - and teaches several classes, one on communication skills and the other on the inner work to attract your soul mate.
To connect with Kim Von Berg visit: www.thrivinglovingrelationships.com
For more advice and inspiration visit our website: www.mechirenee.com
Ask a Question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mechireneecoaching
Tweet us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mechirenee using the hashtag #askmechi or #askmechishow
It is often said that a man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. But not any more.
A new book has revealed that a woman’s glance can tell a man if she is interested or not.
He says: “If a man makes eye contact with a woman she will often look away. But it’s knowing what her glance means which can help gain her affection.
“That’s because how a woman looks away from you will tell you everything you need to know about the way she is feeling.”
His study revealed other things to look for. If the wrist of a woman’s dominant hand is pointed towards a man it is a very good sign.
And the fella is likely to be in with a chance if his love interest plays with her hair.
So, when a man sees his perfect partner across a crowded room how can he tell if she is into him?
Ali says watch her eyes and all will be revealed.
in Self Help
Where have we unconsciously closed ourselves off to Loving and Being Loved? Where have we chosen being right over letting Love flow? Where have we unconsciously decided to sabbotage our Love relationships out of fear, or a sense of unworthiness and/or feelings of being undeserving. What will it take to change this? What else is possible? How does it get even better than that? Come, walk with me! Let us together explore the Unlimithed Possibilites of Love rooted in Spiritual/Universal/Godly or Agape Love Understanding...and open our hearts to Loving and being Loved!
in Self Help
The bloggers topics on #GrownLove have been so good that we have to spotlight them. Here's a tease:
- 3 Ways Self Love Can Improve Your Love Life, BMWK
- 4 Signs You're Dating Like A GrownUP, Renita Bryant
- 5 Types of Mates You'll Attract When You Don't Love Yourself Enough, The Bolder Sister
- When Losing Yourself Forces You To Love Yourself, Moms 'N Charge
- Having A Grown Mindset About Being Single, BLISS for Singles
- 4 Reasons We Date Projects, Renita Bryant
- A Review of Loving in the Grown Zone, actor Carlease Burke, CBitsnPieces
Join The Blog Tour
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media (48 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (41 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Wise Words with OneGone (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE SKOOL RADIO (1 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (0 chatters)
- African On The Move (0 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (0 chatters)