SORT BY Relevancy
This will be the last Thursday night show.
Would you know how to handle a social media crisis? Do you have the steps in place to reply and respond to the crisis where the crisis began? Are there plans in place to follow up and follow through?
This week AK and Deb will be joined by Leslie Farnsworth, President and CEO of FrogDog, a strategic marketing and communications consulting firm based in Houston.
Leslie will share these key takeaways on how to handle a social media crisis:
How to identify issues early-before too much time elapses and too much damage is done. How to respond to crises the moment they happen and as they unfold.· When it's possible to turn crises into opportunity: how to recognize these possibilities and make them happen. Tweet your questions using #SocialGeekRadio, post to facebook.com/socialgeekradio, or join us in the chatroom!
Follow @akstout18, @debce and @lfransworth as they prepare and share valuable information before, during and after Social Geek Radio!
Social Geek Radio Sponsors:
Saying It Social, LLC and Deb Evans Consulting, LLC
Join Host Live Chats
- Attune Magazine Radio (8 chatters)
- House To Life (5 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALTEACHERBRENDABRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- apathecary (3 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- CLASSROOM DNA (1 chatters)
- The Holy End Times Ministry (1 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (1 chatters)