SORT BY Relevancy
The host is a graduate student of CSUN, this is his assignment of interpersonal communication class. He will makes a conversation with the audiences about what is friendship? what is your role in your veriaty friendship relationship? Do you think there is “pure friendship” between male and female?Do you think someone makes friend with you drove by benefit or purpose?How do think the effect of cheating in friendship.
Friendships are changing as fast as technology, with expanding networks of fake virtual friends and less time to invest in real relationships. Intimacy expert Dr. Deb talks about how social networks have changed friendship forever and shows how to cultivate more meaning in your relations.
Welcome to the new format for the Friendship Centers' Podcast. For a long time now we've focused on the challenges of caregiving, but there are so many other services the Friendship Centers offer. We're not walking away from helping our listeners with the challenges of being a caregiver, just expanding into different areas where the Friendship Centers have some amazing programs and support for the aging community.
Our first guest on "Ten Minutes of Friendship" is Jerri Sutton, Director of the RSVP program. RSVP is part of Senior Corps and is America’s largest volunteer network for people 55 and over. Volunteers make a difference by tutoring in the classrooms, becoming career mentors, helping other seniors get the health care they need, supporting those who served in the military or their families, and building capacity so neighborhood non-profits will be more effective in reaching their goal.
These podcasts are all made possible thanks to the support of the Friendship Centers. Their slogan, "People Helping People" couldn't describe them better. It's an amazing group of people totally dedicated to the Southwest Florida communities.
Penny Mungai and Nontobeko “Nonto” Masilela will be interviewed by Beatrice on Healthy Friendship (how does it look like and enlighten us on why it is so hard to make and maintain friendships). Listen live at 619-393-2852 or www.pinnacleofpraiseshow.com
Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
We have all seen the quotes and memes about friendship. Even the Mayo Clinic published an article about the impact of healthy friendships on your life"Good friends are good for your health. Friends can help you celebrate good times and provide support during bad times. Friends prevent loneliness and give you a chance to offer needed companionship, too" (Mayo Clinic, 2014).
Friendships are easy to create; but, like a relationship they take work to maintain. Today, we are going to talk about our friendship over the past decade! We have had disagreements (like the time we bought furniture at IKEA but Sharon didn't want the boxes in her truck), we have had weeks where we were so upset with each other that we would only text or Instant Message but wouldn't speak; and, we have had times when the pain was so deep all we could do is simply sit beside each other without any words.
So pull up a chair, grab an iced chai tea latte, and get ready to dive inside our mind as we talk about not just our friendship over the past decade but also friendships that have really impacted us--both good and bad.
Do you believe there ought to be boundaries in friendships that should not be crossed?
If so, tune in this week for Playing Devil's Advocate™ hosted by Ms. KiKi as the crew breaks down the friendship boundaries so they may be recognized and adhered to once and for all. Most of the dysfunction happens because a lot of people either don’t know or don’t care about these unwritten rules of friendship so after this week, there will be NO EXCUSES!!!
Tell your friends to tune in too so that they learn the rules as well!!
And if that's not enough we have our Producer's "Drink of the Week", and our weekly “Ask PDA” advice letter!! If you want to give your two cents....contact us on Facebook, Twitter, via email, or in our interactive chat room or LIVE on-air Wed night!
ALL VIEWS WELCOME!!
Playing Devil’s Advocate™
Uncensored, Unscripted, UNAPOLOGETIC!!!
Sister Radio is back from hiatus! And in our 1 Year Anniversary Show we're talking about True Friendship.
When life is crazy our real friendships always step in to help us become better people and live better lives - and of course, NEVER give up! In this show come listen in as we celebrate true friendship, and share our best tips on being a true friend.
Call or Listen in at (714) 816-4702
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Like Us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (290 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG (0 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (0 chatters)