SORT BY Relevancy
The host is a graduate student of CSUN, this is his assignment of interpersonal communication class. He will makes a conversation with the audiences about what is friendship? what is your role in your veriaty friendship relationship? Do you think there is “pure friendship” between male and female?Do you think someone makes friend with you drove by benefit or purpose?How do think the effect of cheating in friendship.
Friendships are changing as fast as technology, with expanding networks of fake virtual friends and less time to invest in real relationships. Intimacy expert Dr. Deb talks about how social networks have changed friendship forever and shows how to cultivate more meaning in your relations.
Sister Radio is back from hiatus! And in our 1 Year Anniversary Show we're talking about True Friendship. When life is crazy our real friendships always step in to help us become better people and live better lives - and of course, NEVER give up! In this show come listen in as we celebrate true friendship, and share our best tips on being a true friend. Call or Listen in at (714) 816-4702 Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio Like Us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
In the last episode of Keep It magic, we focused on love magic and how to infuse relationships with magical goodness. This week Jacki Smith and Storm Cestavani explore one of the most signficant relationships in your life -- your friendships. What role do friendships play in your life? How have friendships changed since the advent of social media? How do you improve damaged relationships and when is it time to let go? Find out all about the power of friendship and
For this week's tea we are dishing about friendship after high school. Are you still friends with those you attended school with? Why? Did anything change in the friendship? Is it easier to make and keep friends during or after school? Is there a such thing as being too picky when selecting friends?
We have so much to talk about with this subject. Join us as we spill our Tea on Friendship after High School.
in Pop Culture
A fun discussion on the great show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. We'll be talking about the colorful and woderful array of characters, the messages it sends to all audiences and of course our favorite songs, episodes, and ponies of course! There will even e an in depth analysis on the characters and fandom. The ups and downs, fanart, fan music, sometimes creepy fanfiction, and sadly the sexism. Let's not forget the ever infamous Bronies, who we sometimes love and hate.
This episode is all about something we all need. FRIENDS! My friends are the most important things to me and I don't know what I would do without them. In this episode i talk about where friendships can help and hinder us. Keep it real about friendship and how to keep relationships going and when it's time to let them go. Come Hang with B!
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Yada (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- nXphase Records (7 chatters)
- NatureofReality (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (0 chatters)