SORT BY Relevancy
Spring is in the air and along with the blossoming of flowers is the blossoming of new romance, friendships and possibilities. We will discuss friends with benefits, does it really exist? Can you maintain the friendship after sex? Have you ever found yourself thinking about someone all day, every day? Did you tell this person how you felt? Your Bare It All team is here to share their experience on being vulnerable and open with self and others. It's time to tell him/her how you feel. What do you have to lose?
In the first episode of Cutting-Edge Benefits by ClaimLinx, Tom Quigley, National Business Consultant, will discuss with Christopher Roach, client services manager, the difference between health benefits and insurance. Typically employers buying health insurance traditionally receive both of these in one neat package in the form of a group healthe insurance plan. But what the agent selling you this product does not mention is there are a lot of unseen, and often unneccesary, elements in this plan that are costing employers a lot of money. Understanding the difference between benefits and insurance will help break down these costs so that businesses can start saving money.
Tune in and join the convo or call in and share some of your own stories about the pros and cons of being "friends with benefits.
Hi Bedroom Playmates!
Have you ever been in a situation where you were just “kicking” with a woman/man, having sex, and then it turned into something more…but for only you? How did you handle the feelings? Did it turn into a relationship or did it push the other person away? Do you tell the person you are just kicking it with that you want to be more than just friends with benefits? How do we end up falling for the “friend with benefit?” Is it the good sex, the time we spend with the person, or is it because we have become comfortable and loyal? Speaking of loyal…can you have more than one “friend with benefit” and is it ok if your “friend with benefits” have another FWB? Oh and let’s not forget…what do we do when our FWB finds a woman/man to be in a permanent relationship with…how do we handle end it…or do we even end it? Do we just stop the “benefits” and become friends only? Do we even go around the new woman/man?
Yes…this is going to be a great discussion! I can’t wait to talk about it. Join me and my panelists as we discuss Friends with Benefits!
What about your friends? Do they come with benefits? Are non-committal really beneficial or are they bandages on a toxic relational cancer called fear of intimacy? ?Join Cherie Esteves and Mr. 6seven as we discuss, lovers and just friend, does this ever really work? The benefits of “friends” with benefits.
When you yourself anybody can find you... When you don't respect , noone will respect you. When you settle you will loose your importance and people will not make the effort to get to know you. When you have a friend with benefits and the benefits are deadly...How beneficial is that really to you?
You ever had someone you were really feeling but y'all just haven't made it official for some reason? Well that's what we'll be discussing tonight. Friends With Benefits. This is one of the more popular discussions and debates throughout guy talk and girl talk.
It really can be controversial and also misleading for a number of reasons which is why it makes for a great topic. It can be your best friend or your worst nightmare all depending on if you and your significant other are on the same page and how healthy your involvement is.
Well it's going to get interesting tonight so make sure you don't miss out and as always you can call the live show to listen or even speak with us live on the air by dialing 347-838-9540 at 9PM Eastern Standard Time.
Tom Quigley, National Business Constulatant at ClaimLinx, explains the first steps businesses can take to saving money on health insurance in this clip from an interview with Laurie Althaus on Now and Next radio. From getting the right person in the room, to taking the emotion out of the decision, Tom breaks down what you need to know to start cutting costs and buying smarter for better health benefits.
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Subes from Project Starfish. Project Starfish is an integrated business program and a platform, that creates contemporary work experience for talented yet unemployed blind, visually impaired and people with disabilities. Learn, Work, Earn, build contemporary Work experience, Network with businesses and become Employable. Please visit their website at http://www.pstarfish.org/
Would you like to be a guest on the Friends of Kevin Radio Show? Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)