SORT BY Relevancy
Spring is in the air and along with the blossoming of flowers is the blossoming of new romance, friendships and possibilities. We will discuss friends with benefits, does it really exist? Can you maintain the friendship after sex? Have you ever found yourself thinking about someone all day, every day? Did you tell this person how you felt? Your Bare It All team is here to share their experience on being vulnerable and open with self and others. It's time to tell him/her how you feel. What do you have to lose?
In the first episode of Cutting-Edge Benefits by ClaimLinx, Tom Quigley, National Business Consultant, will discuss with Christopher Roach, client services manager, the difference between health benefits and insurance. Typically employers buying health insurance traditionally receive both of these in one neat package in the form of a group healthe insurance plan. But what the agent selling you this product does not mention is there are a lot of unseen, and often unneccesary, elements in this plan that are costing employers a lot of money. Understanding the difference between benefits and insurance will help break down these costs so that businesses can start saving money.
Tune in and join the convo or call in and share some of your own stories about the pros and cons of being "friends with benefits.
Hi Bedroom Playmates!
Have you ever been in a situation where you were just “kicking” with a woman/man, having sex, and then it turned into something more…but for only you? How did you handle the feelings? Did it turn into a relationship or did it push the other person away? Do you tell the person you are just kicking it with that you want to be more than just friends with benefits? How do we end up falling for the “friend with benefit?” Is it the good sex, the time we spend with the person, or is it because we have become comfortable and loyal? Speaking of loyal…can you have more than one “friend with benefit” and is it ok if your “friend with benefits” have another FWB? Oh and let’s not forget…what do we do when our FWB finds a woman/man to be in a permanent relationship with…how do we handle end it…or do we even end it? Do we just stop the “benefits” and become friends only? Do we even go around the new woman/man?
Yes…this is going to be a great discussion! I can’t wait to talk about it. Join me and my panelists as we discuss Friends with Benefits!
Friendships: Cross-Sex, Same-Sex, Friends with Benefits
What about your friends? Do they come with benefits? Are non-committal really beneficial or are they bandages on a toxic relational cancer called fear of intimacy? ?Join Cherie Esteves and Mr. 6seven as we discuss, lovers and just friend, does this ever really work? The benefits of “friends” with benefits.
On this episode of Unspoken Words Robert, Michael and Monique take questions from listeners about their relationship struggles and concerns. We have now added an hour in which our listeners are able to send their questions in and have them answered/discussed on the show. The group wants to engage our listeners more and allow them to be apart of this discussion in trying to figure this thing between people called relationships. Send in your questions and let us know what you are struggling with, not understanding and just plain curious about!
When you yourself anybody can find you... When you don't respect , noone will respect you. When you settle you will loose your importance and people will not make the effort to get to know you. When you have a friend with benefits and the benefits are deadly...How beneficial is that really to you?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (12 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- TIS Network (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- myCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (1 chatters)